LSD-Rumi

Anyone tried 4-HO-MET, 5-MEO-MIPT?

20 posts in this topic

I am thinking about buying those. Does anyone have any experience with such substances?

4-ho-met is great, very visual and euphoric, I find it quite hard to mess with and this is my favorite psychedelic so far :x

When it starts to kick in you (with 40mg let's say) have an electric/joyful feeling in the body (especially the legs) and a very erotic feeling in general (if you know what I mean), and at the same time it is good for introspection and very visual, internal as external . I would assume that 40mg would roughly equal 250ug of LSD in terms of potence. 

If he were a student in the psychedelic class at school, he would be the serious and wise, and at the same time very sociable and athletic student that everyone likes. You want to take it down because this pseudo perfection irritates your ego a little, but if you're honest it's just the best to frequent lol
I read somewhere someone comparing it to a "psychedelic candy", I pretty much agree.

A friend tried 5-meo-mipt and explained to me that it was very powerful and physical, that he "felt the energy of gaia" lol.
Compared 20mg to 300ug of at least 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia hmm, I don't like physical stuff, I want something to rape my mind spiritually :|

56 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Schizophonia hmm, I don't like physical stuff, I want something to rape my mind spiritually :|

In any case it will be particularly mental rather than physical if you dose enough, and obviously it depends on the trip.
They are still tryptamines. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

51 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Schizophonia How does it compare to LSD if you tired it?

For me LSD is going to be the one that will get me the most "high", I can feel, say, think, and do really weird things, I don't want to be seen on LSD lol.
It's one of the most powerful/brutal I've tried, while still being relatively holistic. But it's hard to be introspective because it quickly becomes too messy/chaotic, so it's more challenging. The best trip I've had being 150ug on an empty stomach where I literally danced with my plants, it was a lot of fun.

4 HO MET will be much more controllable mentally while being able to go far, in other words you will be perched while being able to appear much more easily as "normal" and act rationally, it is more visual ("round" visuals, closer to mushrooms, if you know what I mean) and physical than LSD (while being less "heavy" on the body/psyche).
I find it better than LSD for introspection.

The dose varies quite a lot according to people I think, 40mg on an empty stomach is great.

Edited by Schizophonia

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Schizophonia thanks, lool like LSD is the way.

If you like getting high (turn your mind into nonsense), look for psychedelics that increase glutamanergic/dopaminergic signaling the most.
I suffered delirious puffs following a disorder of the HPA axis.

Waiting to hear from you from the rabbit hole :)

Edited by Schizophonia

Yup, both good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You will never be able to predict what a chemical does for you because people are simply too different. The only way to know is to try it. Any chemical you try might be dud or the best thing ever. No one can tell you which.

Edited by Leo Gura

@LSD-Rumi Please turn off your dark mode before commenting. It is ruining the color formatting of this forum.

Edited by Leo Gura

@LSD-Rumi I know 5 meo mipt. Me and my Friends took it with different results. Everyone say it's great for different reasons. One had instand God realization and he said his body cells exploded, it was such a great energy 

For me it is a very beginner friendly drug. Not very deep for me and great body feelings no other psychedelic could give me as afterglow which lasterd for over a week. 

Overall I highly recommend 5 meo mipt to everyone because there is no substitute so far for this unique drug

Edited by OBEler

@LSD-Rumi 5Meo Mipt is definitely one to try. 

It has aphrodisiac feature and feels great. 

4HO are generally turns into magic mushroom.

My personal favorite chemical is 4ACO DMT.

10 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@LSD-Rumi 5Meo Mipt is definitely one to try. 

It has aphrodisiac feature and feels great. 

4HO are generally turns into magic mushroom.

My personal favorite chemical is 4ACO DMT.

Isn't 4aco dmt a psilocybine precursor ? 

Edited by Schizophonia

4 ACO DMT and 4HO MET are fantastic. I personally preferred 4ACO. A lot of people claim that it is indistinguishable from mushrooms although that was not my experience. I felt like  if LSD and psilocybin had a baby together, it would be this.

At the end of the day you can never really go wrong with the standard stuff. LSD, shrooms and DMT are really all you need. Those are my personal preference but I did enjoy trying out the research chems. I doubt I’ll ever buy 4ACO or 4HO ever again though as it was really just something to check off the list.

5meo is what I have my sights on next.