Hojo

Does anyone else feel their brain after awakening?

14 posts in this topic

Since I first tripped on shroom like 2 years ago and I had an insane release of energy and awakening I have been able to feel my brain thinking. Its like electricity is moving around my brain or my soul is loose and its just moving around in my head. I can think of something and I can feel electricity shooting through my brain in certain areas. It happens everyday probably 5 or 6 times a day and it feels amazing.i don't necessarily have control over when it happens but I can focus on the area of my brain thats being shocked and prolong the feeling. But I never felt my brain like this before except when I came off anti depressants abruptly way back. The anti depressants gave me brain zaps but this is different. It feels like I'm orgasming but I'm just thinking. If someone says something it can trigger a realization in my brain and it feels like my brain is telling which spot is being used or thats where that information is being stored. Maybe its weed i dunno but it happens even at work or when I'm out not high

I know its not normal to feel your brain because I hadn't my entire life but it has been on going for 2 years after I realized I am God. They say you don't have feeling in your brain but something is happening up there.

Edited by Hojo

I don't feel zaps but I feel if an area is active or not. I know this is not placebo because I remember I was feeling the back of my brain being activated when I was visualizing something, prior to knowing that that area controls vision. It's the same with the sense of taste, and in general when I am in a more conscious state, I just feel areas being activated and deactivated. I don't know how similar this is to your experience.
Another thing that happens is, when I am in a very deep state of contemplation, awakening, concentration or awareness, sometimes I start hearing rapid clicking sounds emanating from where the pituitary gland should be. I am pretty sure this clicking sound is physical in nature and I used to get it when I suddenly ran fast before I was fitter. What I do not understand is why these deep states seem to trigger that sometimes. It doesn't happen anytime else anymore.

34 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

I don't feel zaps but I feel if an area is active or not. I know this is not placebo because I remember I was feeling the back of my brain being activated when I was visualizing something, prior to knowing that that area controls vision. It's the same with the sense of taste, and in general when I am in a more conscious state, I just feel areas being activated and deactivated. I don't know how similar this is to your experience.
Another thing that happens is, when I am in a very deep state of contemplation, awakening, concentration or awareness, sometimes I start hearing rapid clicking sounds emanating from where the pituitary gland should be. I am pretty sure this clicking sound is physical in nature and I used to get it when I suddenly ran fast before I was fitter. What I do not understand is why these deep states seem to trigger that sometimes. It doesn't happen anytime else anymore.

The only spiritual link I've found is ushnisha they say its the top of buddha head where all the energy is sitting or hes creating another world for himself or something. 

Everywhere else health wise says brain tumor but I know I don't think I have a brain tumor.

I've heard people say alot that you can't feel your brain but you can.

I've noticed that it happens when I am talking to people or playing with my cats. When they get riled up I can feel static in my head . 

The way I describe the feeling is that my soul is sitting at the top of my head waiting to get out and sometimes it dances around the brain in a halo formation . Like it feels like someone is running their finger around my head in a circle

Edited by Hojo

After awakening, I feel like all reality is extremely slow, luminous and quiet.

All things happen extremely at a low speed, quiet and calm.

You're moving with extreme presence, you just "know" things but you don't have to "think".

After 3 days, your mind starts to take control again. 

5 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

After 3 days, your mind starts to take control again. 

Watch Leos video on the ox herding. What you’re talking about is simply the step falling off. Work out how you manage to get on the ox and keep jumping back on and eventually you will work out how to stay on the ox permanently. Being on the ox permanently is to be enlightened. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

14 hours ago, Hojo said:

They say you don't have feeling in your brain but something is happening up there.

You’re expanding your consciousness, that’s what’s happening. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Hojo said:

The only spiritual link I've found is ushnisha they say its the top of buddha head where all the energy is sitting or hes creating another world for himself or something. 

Everywhere else health wise says brain tumor but I know I don't think I have a brain tumor.

I've heard people say alot that you can't feel your brain but you can.

I've noticed that it happens when I am talking to people or playing with my cats. When they get riled up I can feel static in my head . 

The way I describe the feeling is that my soul is sitting at the top of my head waiting to get out and sometimes it dances around the brain in a halo formation . Like it feels like someone is running their finger around my head in a circle

@Hojo Yeah you can definitely feel your brain. From personal realization, I have seen that all qualia leads to a feeling in the brain, that IS being felt but you don't attribute that feeling to be inside your head. Chakras do the same thing. When focusing deeply where Muladhara should be, it actually teleports your attention to the very base of your brain where it connects to your brain stem. So on for other chakras.

I think what you are talking about is different from what I am though. By static do you mean feeling vibrations in your head? Like a pleasant buzz, but intense?

I sometimes have it especially when falling asleep.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 hours ago, Swarnim said:

@Hojo Yeah you can definitely feel your brain. From personal realization, I have seen that all qualia leads to a feeling in the brain, that IS being felt but you don't attribute that feeling to be inside your head. Chakras do the same thing. When focusing deeply where Muladhara should be, it actually teleports your attention to the very base of your brain where it connects to your brain stem. So on for other chakras.

I think what you are talking about is different from what I am though. By static do you mean feeling vibrations in your head? Like a pleasant buzz, but intense?

Yes it get intense a involuntary reaction i have it to rub my finger around my head really fast as its happening and it seems to help . No ticking sounds tho. It kind of like a firework going off in my brain then it stops then a bunch of other smaller fireworks go off.

Edited by Hojo

When I try to locate my thinking process it directs me to something you might call the crown shakra. I'm hesitant to call it that, but for me it doesn't just feel like it's happening where the brain would be, but it rather feels like a small energetic flame/tornado that is dancing on top of my head. So somehow there is an energetic connection or tunnel between the apparent inside of my mind and an apparent outside. But don't ask me what that means. I have no clue. All I know is that that point is the easiest point of mediation (at least for me) to get into a state of no-mind.

beep boop

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

When I try to locate my thinking process it directs me to something you might call the crown shakra. I'm hesitant to call it that, but for me it doesn't just feel like it's happening where the brain would be, but it rather feels like a small energetic flame/tornado that is dancing on top of my head. So somehow there is an energetic connection or tunnel between the apparent inside of my mind and an apparent outside. But don't ask me what that means. I have no clue. All I know is that that point is the easiest point of mediation (at least for me) to get into a state of no-mind.

I'm kinda leaning towards i blew my crown chakra open and now its blown out  like a prolapsed anus . Maybe I'm psychic now or I'm turning my psychic on. The only place I can find a bunch of brain tingling information is on psychic forums

Edited by Hojo

15 minutes ago, Hojo said:

The only place I can find a bunch of brain tingling information is on psychic forums

Yeah I've asked the same question (roughly) before and I didn't get any answers. I could figure some things out for myself, but it's a slow process. Just sit down with these apparent sensations/energies and see where it gets you. You shouldn't rely on other peoples advice too much, because it should be seen as a kind of science, where you just sit down and see what actually happens. What happens if you focus on this point for 5 minutes? 15? 30? 1 hour? What happens if you focus on it while you're in bed trying to fall asleep? Nothing might happen, something might happen, I don't know. You're own direct experience is an infinite gold mine of understanding. Ask it.

beep boop

15 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Yeah I've asked the same question (roughly) before and I didn't get any answers. I could figure some things out for myself, but it's a slow process. Just sit down with these apparent sensations/energies and see where it gets you. You shouldn't rely on other peoples advice too much, because it should be seen as a kind of science, where you just sit down and see what actually happens. What happens if you focus on this point for 5 minutes? 15? 30? 1 hour? What happens if you focus on it while you're in bed trying to fall asleep? Nothing might happen, something might happen, I don't know. You're own direct experience is an infinite gold mine of understanding. Ask it.

Yea I have been doing it. Not asking but feeling and I am crying alot when it happens it feels like love is being put into my head and I will almost cry when it happen as it remind me of God. Its just awkward because it happens in the middle of a conversation at work and my brain will start tingling and I will feel like I want to cry because it feels like God is loving me again. I will try to see if I ask it what it wants and see what it says 

Edited by Hojo