Javfly33

Do yourself a favour and listen to this song on your next Acid trip while Peaking

26 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJO6IZ2ouBE

If you want to experience all the pain of humanity, and at the same time the release of that pain to Pure Unitive Love, put this song on the Peak of an Acid trip and  close your eyes, then... see how that duality Explodes within you, in the minutes 1:13, 2:17, and 2:55 to the end...if your brain can handle the intensity of Love. 

Spanish Power baby ?

Edited by Javfly33

not my type of music while trippin 9_9

edit: though it's a nice song

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

I've posted this one a hundred times before, but it bears reposting it a hundred times more... it's still my unrivalled number one ego death hymn and go-to track for LSD peaks. GERMÄN POWER, BÄBY!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Yeeeeeesss:x

Wagner on 5 meo dmt is godlike. 5 meo energy resonates incredible with Wagner. My number one choise 

Hear this after dying

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Cool, finally someone who is just as bonkers as me. xD

What are your go-to Rick W. tracks?

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus I just love Götterdämmerung, before I was not a Fan of wagner but somehow I needed to start this music after 5 meo and then it Hit me really hard how incredible genius Wagner sounds 

I cannot hear Wagner on normal day. It needs a deep consciousness state for me

@OBEler Ooooooohhh yeah, Götterdämmerung is a good one... especially the first hour of it.

It's true that it requires a special kind of sensibility to be susceptible to Wagneritis. It also usually takes a lot of time and patience for one to really get into the Wagner groove; but once you're hooked, it's like heroin for your ears. And in combo with psychedelics --- OH MY F***ING GOD. It is beyond words.

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

before I was not a Fan of wagner but somehow I needed to start this music after 5 meo and then it Hit me really hard how incredible genius Wagner sounds

Want to hear a funny story? I've been a hardcore Wagner fan since my early twenties; however, his last opera Parsifal somehow never did anything for me... until one evening, I listened to the first act while smoking a joint. And BOOM!!! The music took me to Nirvana and beyond. To this date, it's actually one of my fondest psychedelic trip memories. Wagner + pot = Heaven.

Why so serious?

PS: Sorry for steam-rolling this thread with a bunch of Wagner ravings. I'll behave now. :P

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

not my type of music while trippin 9_9

edit: though it's a nice song

I know, Im used to more chill type of songs while tripping. But this one was an exception, usually people would find scary thistyoe of song while tripping, because the energy is too much for some

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

usually people would find scary thistyoe of song while tripping, because the energy is too much for some

Try listening to this one while tripping:

It's actually one of my absolute favorite tracks for psychedelic trips, but most people think I'm completely off my rockers when I recommend it... well, I don't blame them, lol.

Why so serious?

Can you listen to music under LSD? There is always a moment when I feel a kind of sensory "saturation" which pushes me, and even obliges me, to stop all forms of external stimulation, starting with music, and I want to lie down in bed.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Bazooka Jesus Nice story lol similar to mine, what psychedelic is best for music enhancement in your opinion? And when do you start hearing music? After the peak?

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus Nice story lol similar to mine, what psychedelic is best for music enhancement in your opinion? And when do you start hearing music? After the peak?

Well the few times I've smoked DMT, I haven't had the guts to put on any music... I mean, how much music can you really listen to during a four minute roller coaster ride of utter cosmic madness, right? Other than that, pretty much any mind altering substance goes excellent with a Wagner sound bath in my experience. (I wouldn't say though that the drugs enhance the effect of the music; it's rather the case that Richy's orgiastic soundscapes - which are mind altering substances in and of themselves - enhance the effect of every drug, lol)

And like I said, as soon as feel that I am getting close to the peak of an LSD trip, it's Tristan time for me. It's just the perfect soundtrack for any sort of ecstatic climax, psychedelic or otherwise. :D

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Btw, you gotta listen to this one in case you've never heard it:

Aaaaahhhh, I'll never forget the day I listened to this for the first time... the moment the beginning notes of this exact record hit my eardrums was the moment I became a Wagner addict!

Why so serious?

Just now, OBEler said:

@Bazooka Jesus @Bazooka Jesus arrr nice I never heard before, will try it out, Thanks!

You're welcome. It's the beginning of Richard's opus magnum, Der Ring Des Nibelungen (which is kind of like Lord Of The Rings as a sixteen hour opera). The Rheingold prelude will give you goosebumps - it's like the most glorious musical sunrise ever composed.

"Weia, Waga, woge du Welle"... gotta love those lyrics, hah!

Why so serious?

Okay, one more, and then I'll finally shut up.

"Ich schreite kaum, doch dünk ich mich schon weit..." - "Du siehst, mein Sohn, zum Raum wird hier die Zeit."

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus haha omg I think this voice would freak me out on peak doses, because I dont understand old german language perfect. 

I think I need more background story about these Wagner Oper Songs to understand