Razard86

The Best NDE report I ever heard

23 posts in this topic

I just found a really good NDE report uploaded on Youtube. Now I am not sure if this guy realizes he is the totality of God and that the aspect he refers to is actually the human character he was. But whatever, this is such a good video. He does a good job of letting you know that God is the part of you that accepts you unconditionally no matter what happens. It's beautiful!! I laughed a lot because I know exactly what he is talking about. PERFECT SELF-LOVE!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This really is the best NDE I have ever seen.

Thank you for sharing.

Have a lucid day.

Daniel.

This video has connection to my ego death, and some of the things he described. As you can see during his whole experience some of his ego was still intact and he interacts with god as his other self. I have been god and i have experienced "god" as being fully self autonomous/automatic which means things happen without gods doing. It's like god doesn't even think, it's just there and everything else is just driven by imagination from all aspects of totality. Because "god" is you, it does things that are best for you that is also what is in your subconscious at all times, you always want to have the "best things/life" and trust me god is already doing that for you. God has to follow certain rules in life to keep the "true" balance between you and other if there is no balance the "others" won't exist.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

10 hours ago, Benton said:

@Jowblob Its because is all that is. There is nothing outside of itself to control..

Even the idea of control is imaginary

And now you confuse yourself..... I am really getting tired of you guys abdicating responsibility. God is always in control. Control is not imaginary, Control is an aspect of God. NOT being in control is what is imagined by God. If God wasn't in control God couldn't PURPOSEFULLY construct reality as intelligently as it has. It has created a perfect self-deception mechanism.

Anyone that tells you control is imaginary has no clue what is going on. You literally couldn't make plans if control wasn't an aspect of yourself. God imagines things into existence and uses its power, its control, to construct its appearances intelligently. This isn't some random universe, it has perfect balance at all times. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

34 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Razard86 This intelligence allows for everything. But its selfless. So is it really control?

God includes everything and has no bias as to what way it is. But at the same time God is intelligent. Holy fuck I think your right. 

Its both, at the same time . he is control but also isnt. From highest point it just flows and goes automatically but here its control and freewill since you retain some amount of godliness the interaction between you and other is the free will, its like an ai that will have different outcomes dependant on the enviroment, put an ascended master in there ones in a while and you create new growth in the same enviroment for example

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

21 hours ago, Vibes said:

You cut through bs like none else here ^_^

Lol I'm a truth addict. But thank Leo, once Leo broke down about solipsism and self-love I contemplated the hell out of it so long I figured out how to overcome self-deception. It took awhile, I even found B.S. in what Leo teaches too. Many people try to elevate certain types of expression as superior for example they demonize anger or criticism and when you understand that a CREATOR wouldn't limit itself in how it expresses and your true nature is a creator....why would you limit how you express yourself?

Even worse...when you realize that everything is the WILL of God, then criticism is really just a game. I criticize but I recognize its a game. All of these expressions must be in place so you and I and everyone can self-define! We self-define through our inter-relatedness or ONENESS if you will. To hold the dream together the self-expression must be as varied as possible otherwise waking up to your true nature...WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE!! Why? Because all of you are infinite intelligence masquerading as a human, all of you are geniuses with the entire power of God at your disposal so the game needs to be REALLY convincing. 

So once I realized all of that, I'm like...my goal is to cut through my own b.s. like nobody else.

Here is a piece of b.s. I recently laughed at. So my character is a black dude who went to a predominately black school. At this school and in black culture you are judged heavily on what type of clothes you wear. If you do not wear designer clothes you are called "lame" and are ostracized. So notice black people play the same game that white people do. They judge you by your appearance and discriminate against you based on that. Martin Luther King is rolling in his grave at that level of hypocrisy!!!! LOL!!! 

Most black characters are too biased to ever see this level of hypocrisy. Which is very funny to me!!! You complain about being judged by your appearance....yet you do the exact same thing!!!!

P.S. I'm not saying all white people do this or black people only some lol. Also if you want to use my example in an argument with one of your friends....be very careful. I know how to make that case but there are going to be objections using slavery, and discriminations and statistics and all that. They will also bring up levels of brutality. 

One way you can hit them where it hurts is look up worldstarhiphop and look at the videos of how brutal bullying is in intercity black schools. They even have kids CURB STOMPING each other. So discrimination, cliques, fighting, can be just as brutal amongst the kids. Discrimination isn't a racial trait, it's literally a trait of humanity. Humanity has a discriminatory mind that unless consciously observed is dangerous as all hell lol.

Edited by Razard86

On 5/11/2023 at 1:23 AM, Jowblob said:

Its both, at the same time . he is control but also isnt. From highest point it just flows and goes automatically but here its control and freewill since you retain some amount of godliness the interaction between you and other is the free will, its like an ai that will have different outcomes dependant on the enviroment, put an ascended master in there ones in a while and you create new growth in the same enviroment for example

It's not both, lack of control is an APPEARANCE. What you do not understand is to lack control is to be limited!!! Only CREATION is limited. God, which is pure potentiality, which is COMPLETE omnipotence, which is complete self-knowledge, which is omnipresence, which is complete self-awareness has COMPLETE control. You do not understand this because you have NOT contemplated on what it means to be omnipotent.

A lack of control only exists when you lack omnipotence and omnipresence. Why do humans study data? To learn patterns so they can PREDICT an outcome. Humans gain control by being able to PREDICT the future. The only reason you feel in control of your hand, because you KNOW where your hand is going to go at all times. You can only experience not being in control when your body cannot move PREDICTABLY. This happens with athletes in sports where their mind reacts, but due to older age their body cannot respond. 

How would you like it if you turned your steering wheel to the left and the car went right? How would you feel if you pushed the brake and your car accelerated? You would feel like you were not in control. But let's say you realized that everything is acting opposite, then you could just push the brake to accelerate, turn left to go right, push the accelerator to stop. Now you have gained control. But then...let's say the car goes back to normal, now you will be confused and have to adjust. So control is based on being able to KNOW the future. Human's do not have unlimited WILL, through this humans can experience the UNKNOWN. This is only possible because they DO NOT have omnipresence and omnipotence. 

Because God has both, GOD does not KNOW duality. Duality is the creation of the unknown. Because God knows itself completely, what is unknown to God is limitation and a lack of control. God can only experience that through creation. The duality of lacking control dissolves into complete control when God stops being its creation and goes back into a non-dual state. 

On 11/5/2023 at 7:45 AM, Benton said:

@Jowblob Yeah thats the mindfuck haha.

God is Infinite will and God is Selfless. Reality is structured. But by the highest intelligence which is selfless. Its Infinity

God is not selfless, He has a purpose and does things according to his will. what is disinterested is the absolute total infinity. God is the will and the intelligence that arise in the absolute total infinity. will is by definition selfish

23 minutes ago, Benton said:

Will is not selfish if its infinite. It would by definition.. have to be selfless. 

Yes, but will is not infinite, because it does not include the lack of will. god is imaginary, it is the first appearance that creates itself in absolute infinity. total infinity is formless, any form is limitation, and I don't see how will and intelligence can be formless, but probably I'm wrong because I'm not really god realized, just infinity realized

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is not selfless, He has a purpose and does things according to his will. what is disinterested is the absolute total infinity. God is the will and the intelligence that arise in the absolute total infinity. will is by definition selfish

You don't understand what selfishness is. Selfishness is preference. For example, I am selfish because I take up space, and I breathe. I will fight to maintain my space and breathe and will resist anything that attempts to impede me doing this. God doesn't take up space, God cannot be harmed, so as a result God is impartial. If God was partial perfect balance couldn't exist, and there would be preference or partiality. God's true nature is non-duality, a self is duality. 

You can only say God is selfish if you are talking about God as form, as the created. But God as creator has no self, and thus no agenda. Selfishness can only exist as a form. The moment you can face annihilation by default you are selfish. To be selfish is to have something to protect, and something to obtain. To be selfless is to give up protecting and obtaining anything. The moment you desire to protect and obtain something you are selfish. 

Edited by Razard86

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You don't understand what selfishness is. Selfishness is preference

Yes, but there is a will that wants things be exactly as they are. to deepen in love, for whatever. there is an intention, a will that manipulates the infinite and creates the apparent. How can this be selfless? If god were selfless, the only thing there would be is infinity without form existing

58 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but there is a will that wants things be exactly as they are. to deepen in love, for whatever. there is an intention, a will that manipulates the infinite and creates the apparent. How can this be selfless? If god were selfless, the only thing there would be is infinity without form existing

True you could make that argument, but I could easily dismantle it. God is selfish, in that the entire dream is self so the UNIVERSE in its entirety is selfish. But notice this, the universe itself has no purpose, no agenda, other than existence. The universe in its entirety has no preference. Since it has no preference, no goal, no aim it is also selfless. The self is made up of selfless, the only way to experience selfishness is to face annihilation. So let me ask you, what can attack the universe? NOTHING CAN!! So it has nothing to defend itself from or anything it can obtain outside of itself.

So its both selfish, in that the universe is impermanent, but it's selfless in that it has no enemy, no agenda. So again it depends on how you look at it. But notice every point about selfishness is a relative distinction you are creating. In totality, it is always selfless because it is ALL ONE. So it can never obtain anything outside of itself. It literally cannot be selfish because there is no other, so it's own selfishness, IS IMAGINED!!! So God has to DELUDE itself to be selfish. 

So God's true nature is selflessness and only through deception can God be selfish. Nice try breakingthewall but your delusionary tactics don't work here. God is always selfless because self is delusion!

Thanks @Razard86, appreciate you sharing this. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So God's true nature is selflessness and only through deception can God be selfish

I'm probably wrong, but I would say that god is limited. the infinite absolute is selfless, and therefore, it is simply infinite and absolute, without cosmos or histories. God is the will and intelligence that create themselves from a preference: exploration, the search for the deepest love. a meaningless search since the absolute infinity is already that, but equally that will arises and creates the limited experience. everything is ultimately one, but just as god is one level above limited experience, absolute infinity is one level above god, which is imaginary, since it is limited. he imagines himself limiting infinity in order to have positive qualities like infinite intelligence and will, which do not include infinite stupidity and laziness

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm probably wrong, but I would say that god is limited. the infinite absolute is selfless, and therefore, it is simply infinite and absolute, without cosmos or histories. God is the will and intelligence that create themselves from a preference: exploration, the search for the deepest love. a meaningless search since the absolute infinity is already that, but equally that will arises and creates the limited experience. everything is ultimately one, but just as god is one level above limited experience, absolute infinity is one level above god, which is imaginary, since it is limited. he imagines himself limiting infinity in order to have positive qualities like infinite intelligence and will, which do not include infinite stupidity and laziness

And there goes your problem I will highlight the dualities you create. 1. God isn't above limited experience because limited experience doesn't exist. All experience is ABSOLUTE INFINITY appearing to be limited. Do you understand how much intelligence it takes to render your entire visual field? You as God teach this to yourself by showing you how many years and man hours it takes humans to MIMIC a virtual experience through video games and movies. Look how many years it took humans to even develop the technology and yet no video game or movie can completely fool you into you thinking it is real!!!

NOTICE THIS!!! Your ego calls it a limited experience because your ego is delusional when all the evidence around it tells you that life is a GOT DAMN MIRACLE! I dare you in your human identity attempt to mimic life and trick yourself or others into thinking it is real!!! Good luck with that one. Another issue is there are no bugs, bug fixes are a continual problem for humans. They must constantly update and tweak because they always have crashes. Do you see reality crashing around you? 

2. You said absolute infinity is one level above god? That literally doesn't make sense. GOD is absolute infinity. What is absolute infinity? Absolute Infinity is Absolute Creativity. It is the love and intelligence of God to create and fool itself. So God is one being that has absolute infinite love and intelligence and is floating in a void. It has nothing else that it can do because it is all by itself so it uses its WILL to create a life. That life is the current life you are living right now. 

Right now you are using your genius intelligence to pretend to be a human and PRETEND to not understand anything I am saying. You are creating dualities ON PURPOSE and putting on an ACT that you don't know who you are. That is why every time you take your 5 MEO substance YOU AWAKEN and remember! So why do you fall back asleep after it wears off? Because that is what you desire! How do I know? Because when I awoke through the weed....I never fell asleep again. I was so confused when I read yall posts on the forums about falling back and then I realized you all don't want to awaken. 

So I have made it my mission to point this out to you. Why? Because it's fun to me to see you all PRETEND to not know what I am saying when I am direct as hell and all the evidence points to it. Yet....you all keep PRETENDING to be confused. It's actually quite hilarious. And if anybody else is truly awoken on the forums they are seeing in real time what is going on here. It was/is an interesting experiment and it is wildly entertaining like seeing a child in denial that Santa Claus isn't real. The child knows....it just doesn't want to accept it because believing in Santa Claus was FUN!!!

Edited by Razard86

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Thanks @Razard86, appreciate you sharing this. ?

I believe you are truly awakened based on your posts, and I appreciate the support. But I do this for shits and giggles. Do you know how entertaining it is to see egos attempt to avoid truth, but simultaneously keep coming back to it. It's like a push/pull relationships. They both want truth and are terrified of it. You can't tell me it is isn't funny seeing their pathetic attempts to deny the Absolute truth.

This is basically a game I do. Ego comes up and attempts weak duality creating argument. I use the fact that Oneness can never be defeated no matter how much it tries. In one of Leo's videos Leo said its like "Consciousness is trying to get outside of itself." God is so powerful but God has one true weakness...it can never escape the fact that it is ONE. Think about that.....once that is realized...all delusions will never hold. 

I have spent the last threads illustrating this and notice all the egoic reactions of horror in response. I find it laughable because....it's the truth of what we all are. We are all ONE, I am you, and you are me. Which is the same as saying I am all alone, and you are all alone. No separation forever. 

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

We are all ONE, I am you, and you are me.

As the guy realized through his NDE, we are layers parading around the surreal cosmos as people. Strip away the layers, and the absolute essence is revealed. It is all the seamless, unfathomable, love, power, and light of god.

I wish more people would watch the video. His realization of the absolute is authentic. If people see their essence truly, there is nothing to desire or fear. There is no greater grace than being a portal for god to realize itself within its infinite creation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

25 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I wish more people would watch the video. 

I watched it. His voice is really soothing and his explanation had me in tears :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I watched it. His voice is really soothing and his explanation had me in tears :x

So much of what he shared resonates deeply with my own journey, and I also cried:

• The bone-jarring resistance of the relative form rising like a rocket in its spiritual journey into the stratosphere of the absolute. The closer you ascend to ego death, the more physically and mentally shattering it is. It is literally teeth chattering, eyeball shaking, lip trembling biological instinct struggling for form survival, in the immanent fear of losing yourself entirely in the ascent. This is what I mean when I refer to pacing enlightenment. Ascending too quickly exceeds the structural capacity of the rocket and everything explodes.
  • The irresistible surrender of form attachment when faced with the towering solidity and incomprehensible power of the absolute.
  • The progressive lightening as layers that you formally identified with are let go, and only pure essence remains.
  • The inconceivable, but somehow sensical multi-dimensional, omni-spectrum mandala of cosmic creation.
  • The absorption of the apparent drop into the seamless ocean of awareness that is itself.
  • The grace of returning to the relative, and the utter humility of being an apparent portal for absolute light to shine through as it wills.

It is the soul journey that all of us will face, when the dream ends, and if the absolute within decides to make it so, even while still within its dream.