StarStruck

Balance arrogance = respect

22 posts in this topic

So I have been working on my confidence and some self help gurus give the advice to act like you’re 10/10 and that you are top G. 

So I experimented with this and it is totally true: just random men showing respect to me for just existing and females checking me out.  But I don’t get why though. 

This is my theory: people treat you as you treat yourself. So even if you are tall and have the body of a warrior. If you act like a bullshitter/bottom G they will just assume that is your place in the hierarchy. That is why first impressions are so important. 

Basically, in life, you're not gonna be treated better than you demand to be. If you set your standards low, that's what you'll get. Successful people set very high standards for themselves and others.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura that is why LP is so important I guess. Not only LP but one’s vision in general. 

If you are acting and doing it for others, it will crack under pressure, its better than being shy/scared but still you are in reaction and its like putting male make up...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

19 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

If you are acting and doing it for others, it will crack under pressure, its better than being shy/scared but still you are in reaction and its like putting male make up...

It should be coming from self worth and that has to be authentic. 

Also what people respect is very shallow. Once I saw clearly what people respect I thought why shouldn’t I be worthy of that?

Healthy arrogance / pride (or whatever you call it) shouldn’t be a persona but it a healthy effect from how you look at the world and yourself. 

@StarStruck Yea but from your statement its coming from the outside in,not inside out automatically showing that there is low self worth inside,so to cover it you acting like what others and women would like to see. Last statement you said is where is at you are nailing it almost but lets be honest you are doing it for women not yourself so its not authentic...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I wish I could flip a switch and turn my self worth from extrinsic to intrinsic. 

Compared to last year my self worth is based more internally than last year.  I don’t have issues with accepting that I’m still attached to the external. 

@StarStruck When you lets say walk in the mall,when you talk to your mom then you dont have problem being internal because you dont care how you walk or how you are to your mom.In that moment you just care for what you want that is being internal vs you looking at world,women for what you need to be to get what you want indirectly is having low self worth.

Its same when women put make up to cover up their insecurities it comes from outside coming from inside is seeing your beauty of who you are that doesnt care about outside because its not there to prove itself it is what it is.

i hope this makes sense...im still going internal but im aware how mind makes this illusion..

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf but who am I kidding if I say I don’t need beautiful women in my life? I would only kid myself and others pretending I don’t want it while I want it. 

@Nabd not all arrogance/pride is the same. Just like not all anger is the same. There are times when anger is appropriate. Just as there are times when pride is appropriate. But false pride is one of the biggest sins. It was the downfall of archangel Lucifer. Pride is one of the most powerful and dangerous emotions of the ego. 

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Its not a problem to want women,problem is that when you externaly minded you will act differently around what you consider beautiful vs not...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

ok. I see what you are saying. It is about

Internal versus external

Independent versus dependent 

Wanting versus needing

Or in other words:
Power versus force 

@StarStruck You being connected with yourself or world dictating who you are.

Did you notice how you want to approach and sometimes you cant?

Its because your want is in conflict with you being defined by outside shes too beautiful,im not what she wants,i dont have muscles,people will look me weird.Mind is looking at outside for who you are and how you move because you are not connected with yourself as you are when you talk to your mom.

So because of that you cant approach her and make it work...

It's you.

Now fight.

People living in the respect frame tie there self worth to status.

The highest form of status is not playing the game and people put you on a pedestal. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@NoSelfSelf omg. That is what I was thinking yesterday: relationship with myself versus relationship with others. 

Sometimes I value the relationship with a stranger more than the relationship with myself in the sense that I care more about what they will think about than the relationship with myself and how I want to express it. 

In my opinion self worth is about the worth you give to the relationship of the self. Thus self in the word self-worth. That insight has become more clear to me right now. 

@StarStruck Yes exactly! now you are getting closer to what game truly is..

Now look every advice is made about things outside of you have money,have looks,have status instead with relationship with yourself, then with that you can then guide the woman based upon how you guide yourself and anything else...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@StarStruck How are you not the prize?

You are the experience,you are the situation,you are the influence of the emotions,you are the sex,you are the mover of things in her mind,you are the guide,protector etc.

Problem is you dont see it because you focused on the woman thats what we talked about previously...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf omg. Yesterday I went out, and had a great night, including a number from a 10/10 which wasn’t the most important thing but it was like a cherry on top of the cake. Then I meditated on it and this is what I realized:

Relationship to the self (and self worth) is directly tied to the relationship to the now!!! ?

If you are not in the now you are either

• fearful of the future and thus your body is full with fear and not in the now
  • or your body could be stuck in the past because of some PTST

Either way it is important to calibrate the body to the now. 

I could even go a little bit more esoteric with this and that my body doesn’t stop where my own physical body ends but the whole physical universe could be seen as one physical body of material. 

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Cool,you can be connected to now but know nothing about yourself in ego-mind relationship...

It's you.

Now fight.