Javfly33

I fucking hate normies

86 posts in this topic

Why do you care so much?

It sounds the same as someone being a part of Jehovas witness going door to door wanting people to convert or some radical muslim thinking people not submitting to Allah is imbeciles.

The whole notion of forcing someone to change or open their mind if they are not willing has never worked from what I’ve seen, including spirituality. My best friend is a total normie and I can talk about all this stuff with him and he thinks it’s interesting while in conversation but it never goes any further than that for him.

Just because you feel it’s the most important and worthwhile thing doesn’t mean everybody needs to feel that. What a fucking boring world that would be. Maybe it’s not meant for everybody, just as it’s not meant for everybody to have a passion for baking cakes.

I actually find that most people considered to be spiritual or being part of spiritual communities are in many ways no different from normies. They act out many of the same kind of patterns as normies do, but just in a spiritual context. A lot of things I’ve seen on this forum is not that different from what I’ve experienced among normies. It actually mirrors it.

I started to dislike normies myself for a while, mainly because I wanted them to be interested in what I was interested in to feel less lonely on my own path, but then the more I started to interact with so called spiritual people the more I started to appreciate normies again.

1 minute ago, Mikesinfinity said:

I started to dislike normies myself for a while, mainly because I wanted them to be interested in what I was interested in to feel less lonely on my own path, but then the more I started to interact with so called spiritual people the more I started to appreciate normies again.

Most people are still ego-identified, even in sanghas and steepled churches.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Most people are still ego-identified, even in sanghas and steepled churches.

I guess that's true. In that case I prefer normie ego before spiritual ego lol

relax, and try to make your titles less offensive

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Nobody is going to have ego death with shrooms or LSD.

You are misguided.

4 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

What about normal Eggo or spirit Eggo?

”L’Eggo my Eggo!”

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Can't make an omelettenghtment with breaking your eggo

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

A good thing to learn from normies, is to stop being such a fucking tryhard sometimes, and just chill. Life is not just about pushing yourself in all areas, but also just enjoying the present moment and chilling.

You are a fool if you think this statement isn't capable of destroying many people's lifes. Not everyone is cut out for this work. And you are a bit of a tryhard for lecturing them about it fr.

It was done out of Love for Myself.

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

”L’Eggo my Eggo!”

Two of those waffles and you'll reach instant enlightenment

30 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

Just because you feel it’s the most important and worthwhile thing doesn’t mean everybody needs to feel that. What a fucking boring world that would be. Maybe it’s not meant for everybody, just as it’s not meant for everybody to have a passion for baking cakes.

Of course Love is the most important thing and worthwhile thing.

What is more important than fucking Love??

Fucking buying a Mercedes?

Going on holidays?

Having a matcha latte?

Can't you see people ARE NOT Satisfied with the materialist pursue of happiness and love?

Can't you see it doesn't fucking work and people do a mess of the world, by being asleep of what they are?

You think what I tried to do was childish? Nope. What I did today was what it had to be done.

The fuck is this nonsense. You guys are starting to defend the indefendable.

Edited by Javfly33

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course Love is the most important thing and worthwhile thing.

What is more important than fucking Love??

Going on holidays?

Having a matcha latte?

The fuck is this nonsense. You guys are starting to defend the indefendable.

That’s all Love.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

Just now, RebornConsciousness said:

Look at the title of your topic, then look at this post. Then do it again, just in case

God is such that can hate itself sometimes ;) 

@Javfly33 Instead of hating Normies. Figure shit out for yourself and maybe one day you can teach what you discover. It's a rare things to know reality is Mind. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Nothing contradicts Love. Absolutely nothing.

Contradictions themselves are Love.

24 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

I agree, spiritual ego is even more entrapping.

It's the second temptation of Christ, where the devil tried to trick him into casting himself from a steeple in the egoic belief that god would save his holy ass. He was smart enough not to fall for it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

EVERYTHING is Love.

They're just humans. And so are You.

Notice why You feel angry at them. You are hurt. You "gave" them something and expected something in return (classic human moment). But they don't owe You anything.

The way they operate is VERY similar to yours and mine. You are not above them just because You had glimpses.

Edited by Sincerity

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe someone has a passion for cars and dedicate his whole life to nerding about cars both as a profession and as a hobby. How is that not love? I mean, love for cars?

I enjoy watching formula 1, I enjoy it. What’s wrong with that? Should all people only enjoy meditating and exploring metaphysical topics?

Who are you to tell what someone should and shouldn’t love?

Just now, Mikesinfinity said:

Who are you to tell what someone should and shouldn’t love?

Ultimately we are doing it to ourselves. There is nothing but Self.

The question is: can you love even that?

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ultimately we are doing it to ourselves. There is nothing but Self.

The question is: can you love even that?

Yep, love the judgment on what we’re supposed to love.. can always go meta lol