Vlad_

I Don't Want To Be God

97 posts in this topic

Recently my awakenings on psychedelics got deeper and now when I do shrooms I'm having break troughs as on 5MeO-DMT but longer. 

The problem is one - I don't want to be God. 

The deeper I go the more I realize that I'm the only thing that exists and there's nobody except me. 

I want to be god damn sure whether my conclusions are true or I lost my fucking mind.  

Please, I want to hear your objections. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I want to be god damn sure whether my conclusions are true or I lost my fucking mind.  

Your need for certainty is holding you back. 

You may want to consider taking a break from psychedelics.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

There is only you, but you is me. It's not that you are all alone, it's that you are all together.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Your need for certainty is holding you back. 

You may want to consider taking a break from psychedelics.

Why my need for certainty is holding me back? From what?

Taking a break from psychedelics isn't the option right now. Once I verify that I'm God at least 100 times or I have at least one trip that disproves that I'm the only conscious being on earth  then I'll take my break. 

Stakes are now too high for a break. 

15 minutes ago, SamC said:

There is only you, but you is me. It's not that you are all alone, it's that you are all together.

Yeah I know that I'm you. The question is whether you exists as a human being somewhere on earth that is sitting and typing these things to me? Or you exist only as the message on the forum? 

2 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Why my need for certainty is holding me back? From what?

Does God/Reality hinge upon certainty for Reality to exist?

2 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

The question is whether you exists as a human being somewhere on earth that is sitting and typing these things to me? Or you exist only as the message on the forum? 

Sure, but is that the only possible interpretation? 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

33 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Why not, though? Anything in particular about it that you'd rather NOT be the way it is?

Just now, WeCome1 said:

Why not, though? Anything in particular about it that you'd rather NOT be the way it is?

There’s nothing wrong with being afraid of these profound insights. It’s actually important as part of the journey.

I’ve been there. I know what it’s like to be in so much shock and fear; I won’t even go into details because it’s not necessary.

The point is that this fear won’t be forever, that is, if you’re radically open and serious about understanding Reality. This much I can guarantee you. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Sure, but is that the only possible interpretation? 

I don't really care about interpretations, I want to know the Truth ¬¬

Are you a human or words or on the forum? How can I possibly get the answer here? 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve been there

So you claim that you have self-awareness ?

Just now, Vlad_ said:

I don't really care about interpretations, I want to know the Truth ¬¬

Are you a human or words or on the forum? How can I possibly get the answer here? 

Infinite interpretations are imagined by Truth.

I can identify as this fucking emoji if I want to - :o

5 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

I would rather be a stupid monkey that became a human after years of evolution. 

I want others to be real and to have their own consciousness.

I can't stand the idea that while I'm writing this there's nobody who is actually responding

1 minute ago, Vlad_ said:

I would rather be a stupid monkey that became a human after years of evolution. 

I can't stand the idea that while I'm writing this there's nobody who is actually responding

Here’s the deal. 

You are a human. There are others that are real that have their own consciousness.

There are others actually responding.

——

How do I know this? Because CONSCIOUSNESS imagines ALL OF IT!

@Vlad_

54 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Recently my awakenings on psychedelics got deeper and now when I do shrooms I'm having break troughs as on 5MeO-DMT but longer. 

The deeper I go the more I realize that I'm the only thing that exists and there's nobody except me. 

Please, I want to hear your objections. 

I object to you eating too many psychedelics. Take less or take a strategic break from them, settle don your mind first, then from there you can decide if you want godhood or not, or even better sort out your life first.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I can identify as this fucking emoji if I want to - :o

For you in order to identify yourself as something you need to have self-awareness. 

During my trips I know that nobody has it.

Basically all your identities are being imagined by me 

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Vlad_

I object to you eating too many psychedelics. Take less or take a strategic break from them, settle don your mind first, then from there you can decide if you want godhood or not, or even better sort out your life first.

If I follow your advice I would postpone getting the answer, which doesn't make any sense for me.

I can't sort out "my life" because I don't even know what is "my" and what is "life".

If I'm really God it's going to change my life-style completely. 

23 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Vlad, you seem like a real courageous man who sincerely wants the truth - and is smart enough to acknowledge, that this truth is going to be what it is, no matter how you feel about it at this particular moment. The truth isn't going anywhere - but your capability to pursue it efficiently might, if you paint yourself in the corner with your own mental constructs. Are you serious about your integration? Grounding? Do you practice any other spiritual techniques besides tripping balls? It might be productive to chill the F out with "balls to the wall 100 confirmations or until the psyche gets fried, whichever comes first" - and ask yourself: "how did others (Leo, for example), who also appear to have realized the Absolute, overcome that solipsistic shock?" Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, really. TRUTH. ISN'T. GOING. ANYWHERE. 

Edited by WeCome1

4 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

If I follow your advice I would postpone getting the answer, which doesn't make any sense for me.

I can't sort out "my life" because I don't even know what is "my" and what is "life".

6 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

Vlad, you seem like a real courageous man who sincerely wants the truth - and is smart enough to acknowledge, that this truth is going to be what it is, no matter how you feel about it at this particular moment. The truth isn't going anywhere - but your capability to pursue it efficiently might, if you paint yourself in the corner with your own mental constructs. Are you serious about your integration? Grounding? Do you practice any other spiritual techniques besides tripping balls? It might be productive to chill the F out with "balls to the wall 100 confirmations or until the psyche gets fried, whichever comes first" - and ask yourself: "how did others (Leo, for example), who also appear to have realized the Absolute, overcame that solipsistic shock?" Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, really. TRUTH. ISN'T. GOING. ANYWHERE. 

My experiences on psychedelics showed that they are the best method in understanding God. Meditations, retreats and other things are good for calming mind and experiencing "the stillness", but you can't use them to understand God on deeper levels. 

About grounding I'm doing pretty much fine. I can talk to people from material paradigm and go to work and other human things. 

But I won't calm down unless I get rid off all my hesitations regarding the validity of my awakenings. 

Once I really know if I'm God or not only then I'll relax and do some human shit. 

Or maybe not. If I'm really God then I'll spend the rest of infinity exploring my consciousness and my nature deeper and deeper.

For eternity. 

@Vlad_

22 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Your life as a human, living in whatever society you are, surviving. If you can't handle basic needs of life you have no business wondering about whether you're god of not, that then becomes unproductive to you.

But up to you, I thought you're being ungrounded by psychedelics, carry on then, don't mind me.