ChrisZoZo

How long should one stay away from people after enlightenment?

25 posts in this topic

How long should one stay away from people after enlightenment? Do you need to wait until you feel the habitual mind (for your location) has stepped to the side significantly? Should you do one week one month? 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Most likely gradually, from what I know from people who do retreats, the mind will acclimate to some level to the baseline consciouness of where you are co-existing with. I did not reach any levels of enlightenment, yet this is what tends to happen. The more conscious the space you can retreat to with humans, the smoother the re-acclimatization to the baseline consciouness etc. Ego attacks, projections, manipulation, games etc. 

All in all gradual exposure, some people take days off IIRC, and some weeks depending on how deep you went, you could test and explore. 

There is no strict answer. Do what feels right for you. 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa it’s a experimental process just wondering if I could skip some mistakes or traps.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

After 'Enlightenment' you will know best. Don't confuse Awakening with Enlightenment.

As above so below, as within so without.

23 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

How long should one stay away from people after enlightenment? Do you need to wait until you feel the habitual mind (for your location) has stepped to the side significantly? Should you do one week one month? 

You may need to avoid people prior to 'enlightenment'.

What's the meaning of avoiding people afterwards?

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

19 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

@Yimpa it’s a experimental process just wondering if I could skip some mistakes or traps.

Have you had an awakening or mystical experience yet? If not, that is the first step.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

The way to skip steps or traps is to resolve any conflicts you have in your life before they hit you in the face :D, or if you are less dramatic a person than me. Before they gently start prodding you to look at them.

To clarify look at how you relate to anything you are hiding from or having difficulty with, and consider that relationship.

Edited by BlueOak

18 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

The way to skip steps or traps is to resolve any conflicts you have in your life before they hit you in the face :D, or if you are less dramatic a person than me. Before they gently start prodding you to look at them.

Resolving conflicts from a place of ignorance is likely to make the problem worse in the long-term. That’s not inherently a bad thing, though. Sometimes you need to get dumped with a huge pile of shit to realize that you are acting like shit xD

21 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

To clarify look at how you relate to anything you are hiding from or having difficulty with, and consider that relationship.

Yes, this is important.

@Yimpa

How can anyone resolve things from any other place? You can wait for insight, see a message given in your consciousness (which is there for most questions before they are asked), work something out yourself, ask another for an answer. That's about it.

@ValiantSalvatore nice info you got any sources I can look up thanks.

@M A J I Are you sure? I guess  enlightened  beings are not omniscient. They Live in the true but don’t know the entirety. 

yes awakening is very different enlightenment although they feel the same you can say by definition. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Have you had an awakening or mystical experience yet? If not, that is the first step.

Is this a trap (asking this question) oh I gtg then. admittedly I’m asking this while also avoiding enlightenment. But Grace might help me because this might serve me after my enlightenment. 

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

consider that relationship.

My only relationship I want is with the truth.

4 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

My only relationship I want is with the truth.

Truth can be painful along with every other potential observation you can make about it. If you are fine with that, then your range of experience will be wide. No point avoiding or staying away from anyone.

@ChrisZoZo

Knowing how you relate to anything you come across in life is a key. It is also a way to preempt or reshape consciousness directly.

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

@Yimpa

How can anyone resolve things from any other place? You can wait for insight, see a message given in your consciousness (which is there for most questions before they are asked), work something out yourself, ask another for an answer. That's about it.

Understanding Reality. Like, Absolutely. 

The rest will follow.

2 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Is this a trap (asking this question) oh I gtg then. admittedly I’m asking this while also avoiding enlightenment. But Grace might help me because this might serve me after my enlightenment. 

Nope, not a trap. Remaining in human consciousness will not be sufficient for accessing higher states of consciousness. No ifs, ands, or buts about that.

And I’m not talking about suicide. 

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Understanding Reality. Like, Absolutely. 

The rest will follow.

We are all ignorant and not ignorant. You, me, this poster, every single person you've ever met or will meet. All parts of yourself you reference or speak to.

You can't see your own ignorance, that's the point, it's a blind spot yet to be revealed. So we are all ignorant. Most questions are answered before they are asked, I understand I see and interpret reality after it happens. I know this, I've experienced it. So I understand the greater I is not ignorant to everything that is knowable, because its creating it for me, through me, and as the greater mind I am also not ignorant. I understand both of these things are true.

Edited by BlueOak

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

You can't see your own ignorance, that's the point, it's a blind spot yet to be revealed. So we are all ignorant. Most questions are answered before they are asked, I understand I see and interpret reality after it happens. I know this, I've experienced it. So I understand the greater I is not ignorant to everything that is knowable, because its creating it for me, and as the greater mind I am also not ignorant. I understand both of these things are true.

Of course you can see your own ignorance.

By UNDERSTANDING REALITY!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Of course you can see your own ignorance.

By UNDERSTANDING REALITY!

Yes. That's the point! Its stage two of a two-part process.
We create ignorance. So we can then reveal what was hidden or not seen.