StarStruck

In your greatest fails lies your greatest lessons

11 posts in this topic

Everything is your own fault at the end. It is a real bitter pill to swallow. Because at the end it was all you. Your biggest curses are your biggest blessings but you need the brain-heart to be able to receive this knowledge by feelingly-thinking. This is what distinguishes the animal humanoid from the true human. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Everything in your own fault at the end

Is it your own fault if you get molested as a kid?

I get your point that taking responsibility for your life is a good thing, but it can be a dangerous mindset when taken to extremes. There are plenty of things about your life that are out of your control and are not your fault.

1 minute ago, something_else said:

I get your point that taking responsibility for your life is a good thing, but it can be a dangerous mindset when taken to extremes. There are plenty of things about your life that are out of your control and are not your fault.

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

Yes

In Tate we trust

When you learn to face truth if a thing in human domain… like developing a skill set you will see how much failure is involved. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Yes, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Simply changing the story or belief you have about a traumatic event is not going to be sufficient. It may work in the short-term, but in the long-term creates more confusion and doubts about yourself. 

This is why Awakening and Love are essential to understand why anything, including horrible things, can exist.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Okay playing devils advocate here, what if your "greatest fail" is suicide? Is there a lesson there?

beep boop

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Okay playing devils advocate here, what if your "greatest fail" is suicide? Is there a lesson there?

Of course there is. Love is literally the answer. 

Don’t take my statement out of context.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa There probably wouldn't be a lesson for the human, because they'd be gone, but I could see how it would allow reality to understand itself more deeply from a broader point of view. So I can see that being the case. And don't worry, I don't see a reason to harm myself.

beep boop

It is not always easy to understand the grand scheme of things. One needs to be humble. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust