caesar13

A General Question - Not Intended to Offend Anyone

23 posts in this topic

I'm in the fight. Without a doubt, a truly difficult challenge. I have always had business, with the current one, four. always successfully. My previous business was a bit strange, planting weed, hydroponic with leds, about a thousand plants, illegal btw since in my country it is prohibited. with a partner, a house for that, etc. the business before was even stranger ?. The current one is the great challenge, I started 1.5 years ago, and I'm going with everything, to the maximum. I go around looking for very cheap sailing boats, from a widow for example, poorly maintained, in difficult places. I put them in conditions, and I sell them. so far 7 sold until now, but because god has been too generous with me. The first one I bought was small, 8 m, I named it with my mother name and after a couple of trials, I took it on a solo 8 day ocean trip. others not so long, two days, three, but very negligent. they were carelessly sold too. I became lazy with my previous business, confortable, weak. 

I am aiming for steel cross-country boats, for people who have a vital project of a multi-year trip, as I once did with a girl years ago. I know what those people want. Right now I have two steel boats and I am preparing them to the maximum. I am reaching my full potential little by little. I feel strength, total dedication. It is my act of love towards another person. the future owner who will make his trip. I want to give them something really good. That's on my mind when I work all day like a robot, learning very fast. I find bad people and good people, people who wants to help and scammers and money-hungry misers. I am sharper every day. I am in a delicate situation because there is a great crisis in the world and my money may run out, but there is no other way than forward, and i feel clearly that everything is following a path, if i do my part, the thing is going to work. I want to reach the excellence, give my best. Let's see.

Edited by Breakingthewall

If you pursue Truth above all else, everything else will take care of itself. The more whole and integrated you become, the greater your capacity to navigate the universe, let alone this world. I never worked a single day on a job I do not enjoy, as a wanderer and healer I have found abundance comes in all forms and if you be a good person, help people, people will help you. I have maybe 20 + places I can call home and not one of them is my own.

We are only visitors here, our material attachments and 'limiting beliefs' greatly limit our divine flow and expression ~

As above so below, as within so without.