Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Why are girls during daygame way nicer than during nightgame

9 posts in this topic

Hello

I have noticed that when I try to do daygame (talking to girls on street, park, squares etc), they tend to be in general nicer to you and be more willing to talk to you than girls during nightgame (bars and clubs).

Not counting girls that are in a hurry during daygame, the rest tend to be quite ok with talking to you even though it is a very uncommon context for them.

Meanwhile during nightgame they tend to be dismissive and not talkative at all unless you really manage to hook them which can be hard as a newbie if they are not into you.

During the day you need way less fancy stuff, just be comfortable, positive, smile and have a normal conversation with them.

Why this difference? How can I manage to make girls during nightgame more responsive?

Because they are spammed by 100s of annoying drunk guys at night.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because they are spammed by 100s of annoying drunk guys at night

Is there any benefit in doing nightgame over daygame then?

In my city the quantity of girls during day is around the same and the girls being rude made me kind of quit nightgame (at least for now) and focus on day.

Spend the nightgame on girls you already know. Be nice, giving, respectful, be a friend, check on our safety, be authentic! ... We can feel just like a meat market at night to those that don't know us already.

16 minutes ago, SunnyCyn said:

Spend the nightgame on girls you already know.

What if you want to meet new girls? Or what if you are just friends with the girls you already know and don't want anything romantic with them?

17 minutes ago, SunnyCyn said:

Be nice, giving, respectful, be a friend, check on our safety, be authentic! ... We can feel just like a meat market at night to those that don't know us already.

I agree. However it's possible to do all of these things while talking to new girls you don't already know too.

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Is there any benefit in doing nightgame over daygame then?

Yes. Night game is better for doing lots of practice approaches since the stakes are lower. You can also practice stuff my rapid physical escalation, makeouts, pulling, and dealing with logistics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I guess it's just normal to be more polite at day. Ofcourse, it is a different situation and atmosphere at nightgame.  Being spammed is for sure one factor.  But you also can be more playful without being weird. Cmon, a decent funny guy? Can't go wrong with that. Also depends on what she's looking for and ofc, what you're looking for. Nothing new. Can't speak for all girls.

If your good at game and your state is high girls will be just as nice if not more nice to you regardless