blankisomeone

y’all think it’s possible to reach a point where decisions are made effortlessly

6 posts in this topic

When You climb out of your hellhole with a ton of suffering behind You life will certainly be easier for You. What You go through grows You and it really is no easy thing to live through so much suffering man. Decisions will be easier to make, although life can always be a challenge to a degree. But You will be stronger.

Life does NOT have to be hell my dude. There IS relief awaiting You here.

Remember the night is darkest just before the dawn. Have faith! You're going to make it and it's gonna be great.

Edited by Sincerity

As someone that has lived through hellacious decades of self-doubts, yes it is possible to be free. When you deeply realize that the addiction to the mind is always destructive, that it only strengthens your demons rather than dissolving them, that it steals all of your energy and leaves you empty, this realization is the beginning of the end of suffering. It brings you to the gate of the absolute within, and when the self is ground down to a sliver, it is finally small enough to pass through to the other side. That is when the unconditional flow and love of life truly begins.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yes. It's authenticity. Still effortful, but spontaneous as well. Seems to be associated with attention to what is here now, rather than what is not here now (thought).

6 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

Without a hellish experience of doubts and what ifs ?

Ha! That’s exactly what OCD is. 

I can assure you that even tho I have this mental illness, I’ve accessed states of absolutely no doubt and what ifs. 

Does that mean that I’m OCD free right now? No. Does it mean that I know that OCD can be overcome? Absolutely.  

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI