Razard86

An interesting aspect of awakening

34 posts in this topic

So I became aware of an interesting aspect of Consciousness. When you raise you it sufficiently high enough you become aware of each POV being expressed, and the emotions behind it. I call it super empathy. All division, all arguments, conflict, and misunderstanding is ego. When you truly drop the ego's restraint over your POV you instantly can understand each POV's perspective and its funny because even if you don't agree with it, their perspective makes PERFECT SENSE. Why? Because you have access to their emotions and through hearing their thoughts and emotions you gain understanding of what they are communicating.

So when you drop the boundary between self and other, THAT is when you can completely understand the perspectives of those around you. It's amazing!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So I became aware of an interesting aspect of Consciousness. When you raise you it sufficiently high enough you become aware of each POV being expressed, and the emotions behind it. I call it super empathy. All division, all arguments, conflict, and misunderstanding is ego. When you truly drop the ego's restraint over your POV you instantly can understand each POV's perspective and its funny because even if you don't agree with it, their perspective makes PERFECT SENSE. Why? Because you have access to their emotions and through hearing their thoughts and emotions you gain understanding of what they are communicating.

So when you drop the boundary between self and other, THAT is when you can completely understand the perspectives of those around you. It's amazing!!!

All perspectives ARE YOU.  You are just playing games with yourself.  This is why you can relate to all perspectives.  You generated self and other out of pure imagination. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think this is a skill different from high consciousness, for me I am not too empathetic even though I am high in consciousness, for me I find ego games more humoric

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Hi, I've been wondering on what is your take on enlightenment, consciousness and the brain?

I mean, from what I've read is that the main take on enlightenment is that there is only consciousness, and everything else is just an illusion inside consciousness, including ourselves. But is the human brain just a vessel to try and reach enlightenment, or is the human brain just an illusion altogether?

Or is the human brain like a radio receiver which you can use to tap into consciousness?

What if you have brain damage and say you're in vegetable state, and you are not able to think anymore, nor try to reach enlightenment? Doesn't a physical damage then deny you from your spiritual path? If everything is happening inside consciousness, the consciousness should be "stronger" than the physical damage.

I know this sounds like my ego is coming up with all these questions resisting the enlightenment and it probably is just that.

@Enlightement The absolute is the essence of every form. The more evolved the form, the greater its capacity for transmitting the light of the absolute, but also the higher the threshold.

If evolution got the human form this far, imagine what is possible in the future (if we don't destroy ourselves first), or in forms on other planets? It would be the height of anthropomorphic arrogance to claim that humans are the most evolved forms in the cosmos. 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Razard86 That kinda sounds like telepathy.

Would that be a fair way to describe what you became aware of?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Does it really matter, though? As this dream is of being a human.

Does any form really matter? Apparently, the more evolved the form, the deeper capacity for the absolute to realize itself within it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

I mean what's the difference if there are "more evolved" aliens "out there" or what their "enlightenment" would be like, when the dream you're having is of being a human (I don't mean you specifically but generally). What relevance does anything else have to your dream. And besides, truth is still truth.

Despite the epistemological solipsism than runs rampant here, the relevance of other dreams is that the boundaries between "yours" and "theirs" begin to dissolve.

It is all the same absolute realizing itself within apparently different forms, and each realization is a ripple in the cosmos of itself. The absolute transfigures a form, and shines through it to help itself transfigure other forms. Enlightenment is a strange loop cause-and-effect intersection of the absolute with the relative.

13 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Food for thought.

Exactly xD

I don't get into epistemology much because it so easily tumbles minds down the rabbit hole, but if you're going to think about anything beyond survival, it might as well be epistemology. Well, except for quantum and astrophysics...

But since when are you not an epistemological solipsist? Isn't that your whole basis for rejecting Leo's take on understanding?

I reject nothing, except the futile attempt to understand the absolute, beyond direct knowledge. I don't care how advanced your brainform is, it will never grok the silent mystery of the absolute like direct knowledge does. Even the word knowledge is misleading, it is more like light resonating with light.

58 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

That makes you an epistemological solipsist (your words not mine).

The noggin is a supercomputer for scanning, processing, interpreting, predicting, and manipulating phenomena. It just needs to stay in its lane.

Solipsism is the myopic belief that you are the sole avatar of the absolute. It is partially right, but fails to see the absolute within and beyond every form.

6 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Stop dancing, you didn't say solipsism, you said epistemological solipsism. Which simply means that no true knowledge is possible except for "I am".

Socrates was correct that the human mind knows nothing. Through it the absolute can realize what it is not, but it only realizes itself directly.

You are conflating direct knowledge with the false idea that direct knowledge is only possible within one form. Awakening is seeing the sameness of the absolute not only in this form, but in and beyond every form. I see the sameness of my essence in you, and beyond you. I see it in the tree outside my door, and beyond the tree. If you don't, eventually your essence will. It is all absolutely the same.

56 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Moksha "I Am" is direct knowledge, not human mind knowledge.

"Am" is truer than "I Am".

30 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Let's assume we're the most evolved form. 

Are you sure?

djt.jpg

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Solipsism is the myopic belief that you are the sole avatar of the absolute. It is partially right, but fails to see the absolute within and beyond every form.

solipsism is the certainty that you will never, in eternity, leave your point of view, therefore, your point of view is absolute.

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

solipsism is the certainty that you will never, in eternity, leave your point of view, therefore, your point of view is absolute.

The absolute infinitely imagines and dissolves points of view within itself. All of them are the absolute but none of them is all of the absolute.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

The absolute infinitely imagines and dissolves points of view within itself. All of them are the absolute but none of them is all of the absolute.

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

that is a thought, a concept, an idea. Silence your mind, look inside, open yourself to the bottomless space that is. that is reality. there is no other. Other is just ideas. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

that is a thought, a concept, an idea. Silence your mind, look inside, open yourself to the bottomless space that is. that is reality. there is no other. Other is just ideas. 

All words are thoughts, concepts, and ideas. Look beyond the words to the direct meaning. You’re right that this is only possible when the mind is silent. Now practice it. The mind is incapable of comprehending or describing the absolute. Direct knowledge comes through the deepest surrender of identification with the mind. It demands humility. Until you let the mind go, the door to the absolute will remain closed, no matter how fiercely you try to break it down. It is you that must break before it opens within and the light of your true nature floods through.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

All words are thoughts, concepts, and ideas. Look beyond the words to the direct meaning. You’re right that this is only possible when the mind is silent. Now practice it. The mind is incapable of comprehending or describing the absolute. Direct knowledge comes through the deepest surrender of identification with the mind. It demands humility. Until you let the mind go, the door to the absolute will remain closed, no matter how fiercely you try to break it down. It is you that must break before it opens within and the light of your true nature floods through.

Yeah, i know that, I'm not trying to understand with the logical mind, the only real understanding come from the silent, but we translate into words because we like to share. Now you and me are not having a conversation, it's an illusion. There is not you and me. There is only one. It's very difficult to really understand it.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Now you and me are not having a conversation, it's an illusion. There is not you and me. There is only one. It's very difficult to really understand it.

Actually, there is a you and me that’s imagined by Consciousness. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI