Razard86

Just Got a New Insight

6 posts in this topic

I gained an insight watching this older video Leo posted. 

So right now you are surrounded by Infinite Love, a love so strong that it is overwhelming. But what you do, is you create a life and a finite perspective and create a veil of seperation, and physical forms/appearance to fool yourself and make you ignorant of the fact that you are literally in heaven. As your capacity to love improves, your awareness of Infinite Love increases. 

So literally all happiness, all contentment is literally only blocked by your ability to accept and embrace your individual self and your larger self (The Dream itself). When your dream of being a human ends you will realize the game you have been playing with yourself. 

1. Everyone and everything is you so you have only been judging you.

2. Everything that ever happened in your life was your design and your will.

3. You were always safe and surrounded by love, and were only fooling yourself. 

4. You were only testing your capacity to love from an infinite number of perspectives and will live through all of them. 

If you want your life to improve you should only be focused on self-love EVERY SINGLE DAY.

How does one do that? Well you will first need to start loving your human body, start there. As you slowly raise your acceptance of the body you are walking

around in you can slowly increase your identity to include the people in your life both family, friends, and your so called enemies. Play different exercises 

of putting yourself in another person's perspective and start trying to understand why someone would act or think the way they do. Sometimes you may

even need to give up even trying to understand that. Why? Because the highest level of love surpasses understanding. Why? Because that love understands

that everything is IT. When you truly understand everything is YOU it is actually IMPOSSIBLE for you to NOT LOVE IT. Bias can only exist at lower states of awareness. This is why ultimately you need to aim to relinquish all judgment of yourself and others to the best of your ability because ultimately there is only God.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

39 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

4. You were only testing your capacity to love from an infinite number of perspectives and will live through all of them.

Infinity doesn't have to actualize every possibility, does it?

Edited by Vibes

23 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Infinity doesn't have to actualize every possibility, does it?

There isn’t a higher power telling Infinity to do or not do something. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Vibes eventually it does. Like eventually you will enter a life where your destiny is to murder someone or multiple people. The question is can you love yourself after that.

I don't think I can ever accept that.

@Hojo Every time you answer me I get major dejavus.