Unlimited

Is one life the same or less worth than multiple lifes?

9 posts in this topic

Let's say you help a few people start a business but this type of business exploits more people than the number of people who get rich from it.

Would you do something good or bad?

Or we take the opposite, you help thousands of people but for that a few people need to suffer.

I know there is no good or bad in the absolute sense but what would you say in relative terms?

I believe a lot depends on intention.

If someone naive would help buisinessmen create evil business but he did not understand that and helped them out of pure heart I believe that would be a good action.

Watch Leo's video "everyone acts out of love" or sth like that. 

51 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I believe a lot depends on intention.

If someone naive would help buisinessmen create evil business but he did not understand that and helped them out of pure heart I believe that would be a good action.

Watch Leo's video "everyone acts out of love" or sth like that. 

Thanks, didn't watch that yet.

Everything that happens must happen.

Absolutely, there is no judgment. Relatively, there are consequences.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The truth is that everything you do you do for yourself/soul. There's  absolutely no point in life where you'll do something for an ‘other’. That's how powerful the truth is.

The question of who benefits and who doesn't is based on psychological drama, not spirituality.

On 08/04/2023 at 5:54 AM, Unlimited said:

I know there is no good or bad in the absolute sense but what would you say in relative terms?

There is good. Creation (or the dreaming) is good. There is only benefit for the One Creator in any and every situation, no one else to be disadvantaged from the creation.

Depends on who you ask

My profile pic was made using the AI 

This is a relative question. You could end up doing bad things even if you started out with good intent. Nothing wrong with anything. Forgiveness can go a long way in collective healing. 

If something doesn't control you then anything can control you.

In the grand scheme of things it’s all the same 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver