LSD-Rumi

I hate it when I lose my wisdom

8 posts in this topic

I am at a point of my life in which my wisdom is not well established in my mind. I tend to lose it from time to time and it really hurts. It is like you lose the shield that protects you and the fire that warms you and the book that teaches about life. This is my most anticipated wish forever, for my wisdom not to leave me, for me being deaf to the ego, for love not leave my heart, for intelligece not to leave my mind.

You can never lose wisdom, it is knowledge that is evading you, knowledge becomes wisdom with application/embodiment = integration. Have you tried taking a break from the online world and being with Self? Go out into Nature and ground your realizations. Namaste

As above so below, as within so without.

Wisdom would be accepting that. ;)

This is an opportunity. Utilize it.

4 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Learn to appreciate you humanness / vulnerability.

You don't know how much I appreciated that :D

1 hour ago, M A J I said:

You can never lose wisdom, it is knowledge that is evading you, knowledge becomes wisdom with application/embodiment = integration. Have you tried taking a break from the online world and being with Self? Go out into Nature and ground your realizations. Namaste

I don't lose my wisdom, it is just that it leaves me for a bit, and it annoys me.

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Wisdom would be accepting that. ;)

This is an opportunity. Utilize it.

Yeah I always try to accept it, but sometimes you really fear that it won't come back, yet it always does, so I fear no more.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

IMG_5328.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Trip more (a lot more) and at some point you will remember all your trips, start remembering past dreams, get better memory about past events, and get better recall in general. My memory is at such a good condition after tripping a lot.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

15 minutes ago, amanen said:

Trip more (a lot more) and at some point you will remember all your trips, start remembering past dreams, get better memory about past events, and get better recall in general. My memory is at such a good condition after tripping a lot.

It gets to a point where every day is a trip, haha.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI