Someone here

There is nothing to fear, but ONLY if you are awake

12 posts in this topic

It's similar to having a bad dream . A nightmare and there is all sorts of painful things happening to you .or you are stuck in a loop of madness.  The only way to overcome the fear is to become lucid in the dream . Similarly, if you awaken in "real life "...all fear must dissolve. That's a good criteria to determine how woke you are .by how much of  fear you have towards existence. 

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

Very good 🙏

As above so below, as within so without.

I had the worst death anxiety for like 20 years after my realization that death is not real i can finally be at peace of mind. For 20 years it was a fight for silence but silence led to the dread of death. I could never meditate before because I was scared of quieting my mind. Now I have only tiny fears that I can overcome and it feels like bliss. I beat something that cannot be beat. If you are terrified of death and its your worse fear when you overcome you are fearless because nothing was worse 

On 4/5/2023 at 8:22 AM, M A J I said:

Very good 🙏

Thanks 🙏

56 minutes ago, Hojo said:

after my realization that death is not real i can finally be at peace of mind

How do you know death is not real? 

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

Yep, I was just relieving trauma this entire day. Then I realized that I’m imagining this whole thing. That insight much needed space and opportunity to transcend the pain and suffering.

My profile pic was made using the AI 

There are certain situations, despite however 'awakened' you are, when you may confront an unknown, potentially dangerous situation, and especially if carrying a responsibility for others near you, that fear may arise as a aspect of the total situation with which to inform your decision. If fear is present, then simply tally it with the other data that you have.

Edited by Jwayne

Read my writings about the intersection of metaphysics, politics and mysticism.

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

Yes, fear gets changed by LOVE when you 'awaken'. 

26 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, fear gets changed by LOVE when you 'awaken'. 

But you don't need to wait or rely on 'awakening' to 'LOVE'. You can start being loving right away.

12 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

But you don't need to wait or rely on 'awakening' to 'LOVE'. You can start being loving right away.

I didn't meant that kind of Love (to objects or things).

But yes, you definitely right. The more loving you can be the better you'll feel inside

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I didn't meant that kind of Love (to objects or things).

But yes, you definitely right. The more loving you can be the better you'll feel inside

Specifically, I say that, because the conscious effort to love is indubitably moving in the right direction. And it is suitable for everybody.

Whereas the effort to 'awaken' can take you in many different (even opposite, conflicting) directions, including onto potentially dangerous paths not meant for everybody, like an obsession with the use of recreational substances.

16 hours ago, Hojo said:

I had the worst death anxiety for like 20 years after my realization that death is not real i can finally be at peace of mind. For 20 years it was a fight for silence but silence led to the dread of death. I could never meditate before because I was scared of quieting my mind. Now I have only tiny fears that I can overcome and it feels like bliss. I beat something that cannot be beat. If you are terrified of death and its your worse fear when you overcome you are fearless because nothing was worse 

Beautiful.

You reminded me of the movie Fearless (1993). I think you would enjoy it. I'm also curious if you would see it as a good analogy to your realization.

MV5BZGYyYzgyODMtOGYwOC00OTM5LTk4NDUtNTRkN2I3YmUxNTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse