Matt23

"Leo's worst outburst yet" post: Thoughts/Considerations: Atrocious Leadership

46 posts in this topic

Part of life is about choosing and perception. The mind likes to focus on the things it doesn't like; what it doesn't agree with just so it can make it into a problem to be solved. It thinks it has control over matters and likes to see things run smoothly the way it thinks things should be. Adults are just children running around with temper- tantrums trying to put life in a box and when we don't get what we want we throw a fit. Part of the problem is we tend to concentrate on the things we don't want rather than the things we do want. When we see things we like, we say "ok that's good" without basking in its goodness and move on searching for something we don't like so we can try to fix it and give more energy to that while trying to change the mirror. IMO, Leo has created something good here. YT videos with quality information, a blog with interesting material for us to feast our eyes upon and a forum where we can get together and express ourselves with like-minded and not-so-like-minded people; either way, we share a commonality. We can suggest videos, journal, share pics and interesting videos about other Spiritual teachers and share our art work. A book list of quality material and also a space for off-topic discussions. Something for everyone to participate in. I personally have learnt a lot from this forum and his blog posts and I am appreciative of his dedication to his work. He is very talented and has put in a lot of "free" hours of his time to help all of us.on our "Spiritual Journey". That being said, why are we focusing on Leo's arrogance and style of teaching. The Universe will give us more of what we focus on and magnify it the more energy we give it. There is.so much going on here and the brain will only narrow itself down to what we are focused on. The RAS (Rectangular Activaing System) does a good job of doing that. Too much complaining on this forum and not enough appreciation. If you don't like something, ignore it and make another choice. I'm not complaining that there's too many complaints, just making an observation and trying to spread awareness. On the other hand, I'm not saying to put up with disrespect or behavior that goes against our standards; but that's all relative and depends on our perception of it. Infinity includes everything and we have the freedom of choice to accept or reject something into our experience. So, trying to change something is inevitable without changing the one looking in the mirror. Issues needs to be addressed, yes, but rambling on about someone's character and constantly pointing out things we consider to not be to our liking isn't addressing the issue it's rambling on. It's the internet and we're not forced to be here. We can chose to have another "authority figure" that we see more fit to suit our personality.  I say authority figure because it seems we are making Leo out to be the authority of our lives and if he doesn't fit the authority we like to see then we throw a fit. We are our own authority and we get to chose what we want to experience. Let's try to be more appreciative here and, I've noticed a lot of "intelligent minds" here so let's try to put that to good use and help to create this space into a more welcoming platform. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 4/8/2023 at 0:57 PM, HMD said:

I know this is a serious post but look what GPT did:

Leo's fiery passion, a broomstick's lash, He won't tolerate falsehoods or illusion's brash,

About the sacred task of Awakening, He'll beat with words, until you find its meaning.

Games they play to fool themselves, He'll beat them, until they awaken from their mental shelves.

His leadership may seem harsh, but he's on a mission, To destroy beliefs, help them climb spiritual condition.

Emotion and intensity, reason falls on deaf ears, His words a nightmare, of broomsticks and fears.

Not humble or pious, a warrior on a spiritual quest, To awaken the world, rise to their very best.

They may not understand him, insane intelligence within, In time, they too will see the truth and begin to awaken from sin.

For he knows Eckhart Tolle's and Rupert Spira's folly, Too conscious for their idiocy, his intelligence too jolly.

Military-like priorities, higher than being nice, He speaks his truth, with wit and spice.

For Leo knows, this work's not straightforward, It's a journey of awakening, something to be explored.

Lol this is actually so good haha 

I think this here is leo's place. It's like a temple or monastry and one have to accept the rules, respect the teaching. In physical places like a buddhist temple can't go there and do a few backflips and yoga exersizes. Moreover we should not take his thousands of hours of free help and leadership for granted. This thread reminds me a bit of this video. 

It’s clear that someone who speaks like this and then claims he’s more enlightened than the Buddha is deluded and not someone you want to follow. I reccomend finding another spiritual teacher who’s resolved his narcissism. Humility is normally one of the first things you learn on the spiritual path, apparentally Leo’s still in grade school. 

sooo from my POV… infinity includes the possibilities of the most scariest reality’s you could ever IMAGINE. (Literally)

so what do you actually complain about? Some words on a screen? Or isn’t it in actuality that your mind is playing tricks on you to convince Leo that he should give us all love and kindness?

That he is supposed to never be edgy, cause many people are looking up to him bc they won’t look at themselves enough?

what kind of wound does that reflect back to you that just wants to be seen, heard and loved by YOU?

And by that I mean the infinite presence/source/god that eventually doesn’t have any other chance but to consider this step and surrender all projections.

first, I suggest - bring that to light 

I think I came closer to what Leo is actually teaching and it is certainly not all butterflies and rainbows

seriously, it’s about the willingness to face and accept the brutality of love and truth

You can’t control reality it’s just an illusion that’s unfolding right in the phase of gods realization that it plays with itself the whole time

Edited by Isa

1 hour ago, Callum Milner said:

It’s clear that someone who speaks like this and then claims he’s more enlightened than the Buddha is deluded and not someone you want to follow. I reccomend finding another spiritual teacher who’s resolved his narcissism. Humility is normally one of the first things you learn on the spiritual path, apparentally Leo’s still in grade school. 

I don't care if a particular Spiritual teacher is a narcissist or not. If he's someone I enjoy listening to and can relate to on a deep level, that's good enough for me. To me, the most important thing we can learn on the Spiritual path is that we are our own gurus and to follow our hearts and let the mind be our servant. For most of us it's the other way around. I'm following my heart with Leo's teachings, narcissist or not. Most of us can't even produce or put out one valuable video to educate others and to serve our fellow humans much less 400+ videos with no antics involved with 1mil subs. Not to mention the wide variety of topics. What does Leo thinking he's more enlightened than the Buddha have to do with me and what I think about me. My self-concept is more powerful to me than someone else's of themselves. It just seems like humanity likes to shut down anyone doing any good for humanity's sake and worship idols like celebrities. Why are you here if you think we should not "follow" him and saying he's deluded. Most of humanity is deluded so it doesn't matter. I'll just be moving on to another deluded teacher. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.