Loveeee

I am not AWAKE

7 posts in this topic

Since Leo's post I introspected a lot upon whether or not I was actually AWAKE and what that even means, and the answer is no 

The best indicator of that is the level of fear I still hold, and I've been basically scared to trip for over a year now 

I must have a dozen trips under my belt, each one have been literally life shattering and integrated basically all day everyday, such that I reached infinity, total understanding, except it's not TOTAL because I have breadth but lack depth, to reach INFINITY

I need to die. Again and again and again

Starting Saturday

RDT_20230401_1929071904412533852717448.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Awakening is a Buddhist fantasy.

True Awakening is something hardly anyone has ever achieved if anybody. But that doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter who has woke up, all that matters is whether Consciousness has.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Being awake or not has many definitions. what leo says is the total understanding of existence. You are not awake and neither am I. just wetting the tip. but there is another definition of awakening, realizing, and becoming, what you really are: the infinite total absolute. Hallelujah. yihaaaaaa. yesss. Me. Me. Me. Me. awake. Im awake. I'm the existence. im the totality, the magic, the wonder, the infinite love that flows and dances with itself.

what is the problem of this awake? It only works while it's happening. The door is closing. the work is to keep it open as much as possible. 

the door closes because...yeah, okay, the wonderful infinity, but what the hell is this fucking human being? Full of imperfection and fighting since i was born? then you lose it. it is very difficult to understand! But little by little the understanding is opening

Good luck in your next trip. No fear, just go deep. push until the door opens. behind is infinity. the jackpot. You. Me. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

I am awake, but not AWAKE, enlightened, or liberated.

When you are awake no illusion of Other or suffering is left. My experience has zero suffering in it.

Awakening is for everybody, everyone will be awake one day

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

5 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I need to die. Again and again and again

No, no, no! LOVE.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, amanen said:

I am awake, but not AWAKE, enlightened, or liberated.

When you are awake no illusion of Other or suffering is left. My experience has zero suffering in it.

Awakening is for everybody, everyone will be awake one day

This is the Buddhist fiction I speak of.  Don't let Dogmatic Buddhist Trolls fool you.  Enlightenment is a Dream.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

This is the Buddhist fiction I speak of.  Don't let Dogmatic Buddhist Trolls fool you.  Enlightenment is a Dream.

I've already experienced temporary Nirvana that has lasted for more than 500 trillion years on a trip, and I have had trips that were incredibly transcendental relating to Moksha. 

They are states of attainment, like something like God-Realization, they are not mutually exclusive. In fact any of these states are also God-Realized states.

I've never listened to any Buddhists like that, I am speaking from my own direct experience.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)