Shalva

Inherited Responsibility , Provider of family

6 posts in this topic

Hello there , 2 years ago my father passed away, I'm left with mother and two (11-12)  siblings, financial wise inherited almost nothing... I have very hard time ( from time to time  ) accepting this , sometimes I think that I'm "father" ( I want to be father for my brother and sister because my father wasn't always there for me once I needed him , thus the love of my sister and brother is making me to adopt the  role of father ) of my brother and sister and it's very challenging , can't really set aside time for them because I'm always "out there" to bring some resources from outside, or I'm just working on myself , struggling to give them attention that is required to grow healthy adults. ( My mother is working full time yet financialwise she doesn't bring much , I pay all the bills, rent etc .)  I've got this question how to deal my  internal turmoil of dualistic edge of complaining, moaning, why do I "have to", I should be focusing on myself more,  my personal life , not being a "family provider guy",   I didn't choose this way of living..... And When I just process this slowly I come to clear side  that I'm doing this because I love my family, because no one will do this except me , beacz kids and my mother deserve to live life properly.... Basically this  is what I'm going through as a 22 year old, at the same time I've got the answers how I should act but it's very challenging to put all the things together in a proper way Personal Life vs Family life..

** ME and My brother on the phone. He's asking where are you, let's hang out? You always say "I don't have time"  ).

Screenshot_2023-03-31-23-45-19-669_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-31-23-44-52-876_com.miui.gallery.jpg

It would be pleasure to hear from you guys ?

Now it might feel difficult and unfair but in the big picture it only will make you more mature, responsible and stronger. You are still young and you will have bunch of time to accomplish your goals. Soon your siblings will grow up a bit and will start to contribute to the household too.

Let Love In

No matter what choice you make they will adopt. So do whatever

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Setting boundaries is important, make sure you leave enough time for you to develop yourself as a person, weather finically, romantically, spiritually. You have to put yourself first when it comes to being in a position of leadership, (not in a selfish way) when your good and taken care of, you can spread that love to other people. Providing doesn't only manifest itself in a financial form