ValiantSalvatore

Text Game - Advanced

22 posts in this topic

I matched an extremely attractive and hot girl via Bumble, even when my profile uses 2 year old picture approx. and there is a pattern of texting, that does not somehow compute and I am unsure what is possible.

• She keeps messaging me at night.
  • I told her during exam times, it would be nice to have someone to cuddle and sleep with, she just wrote :) as an emoticon..
  • She writes 2-3 messages and asks questions simply, she seems to have a deep character at some level, and legit stood up for me online for some vulnerability stuff. 
  • I asked her to go out, she never directly said yes and just kept writting in a absolute none time-wasting manner
  • She asked me for my number, as she wanted to re-install the app.
  • She messaged me at 12pm if I am awake, as she wanted to chat I presume I was still out with a friend

Any thoughts on how to move this forward? I text a bit to much at times and I could have killed it today she overall seems extremely patient, so I don't know she also must have 10000000000000 different options, this is by far the most attractive girl I've had, she uploads less pictures. Worst case scenario it's a fake account on Bumble, yet that is rare. 

I have her number, yet I can't seem to meet here, she texts me randomly at night, and I'd at best keep it going there and somehow arrange a meeting  through texting, what are night type texts you'd write to a girl, so you'd potentially hook-up as well as just meet for a drink. As being young and having this option, simply makes it possible.  

(She also texts during the day, yet night time seems somehow special with her a bit)

What can I do when she does not respond? Yet keeps messaging you in a gentle nudging type of way. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Don't waste too much time playing text games. Ask her out on a date and if she doesn't respond then don't respond to her too much.

A good thing to do is jokingly accuse her of catfishing you.

Like: "How do I even know you're not a fat dude playing WoW in his mom's basement?" Make her prove herself to you a bit that she is not wasting your time.

Don't talk about cuddling with her, this is way too needy and she doesn't deserve such attention at this point.

"If you misbehave I will feed you to a crocodile."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I matched an extremely attractive and hot girl via Bumble, even when my profile uses 2 year old picture approx. and there is a pattern of texting, that does not somehow compute and I am unsure what is possible.

• She keeps messaging me at night.
  • I told her during exam times, it would be nice to have someone to cuddle and sleep with, she just wrote :) as an emoticon..
  • She writes 2-3 messages and asks questions simply, she seems to have a deep character at some level, and legit stood up for me online for some vulnerability stuff. 
  • I asked her to go out, she never directly said yes and just kept writting in a absolute none time-wasting manner
  • She asked me for my number, as she wanted to re-install the app.
  • She messaged me at 12pm if I am awake, as she wanted to chat I presume I was still out with a friend

Any thoughts on how to move this forward? I text a bit to much at times and I could have killed it today she overall seems extremely patient, so I don't know she also must have 10000000000000 different options, this is by far the most attractive girl I've had, she uploads less pictures. Worst case scenario it's a fake account on Bumble, yet that is rare. 

I have her number, yet I can't seem to meet here, she texts me randomly at night, and I'd at best keep it going there and somehow arrange a meeting  through texting, what are night type texts you'd write to a girl, so you'd potentially hook-up as well as just meet for a drink. As being young and having this option, simply makes it possible.  

(She also texts during the day, yet night time seems somehow special with her a bit)

What can I do when she does not respond? Yet keeps messaging you in a gentle nudging type of way. 

Lots of hookers on bumble. Not saying she is. Just saying. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

She's hard to meet up with because she doesn't look like her pictures, or maybe isn't even a woman.

That's my guess.

If you're not looking for a pen-pal, then you are waay off course, asking about how to do "advanced text game".

You're just not setting strong boundaries and allowing this to happen.

How many hours have you already wasted on this potentially non-match (or even fake)?

This is not about you knowing the perfect thing to say, this is about you being too needy and afraid to lose her (because you think you have her - you don't - all you have at the moment is a time-wasting conversation, impeding on your life purpose, feeding off your neediness)

Just let her know that if you can't meet up in the next week then you don't have time to continue this conversation - as you prefer in-person interaction.

And then also be prepared to actually stick to it and unmatch her.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't waste too much time playing text games. Ask her out on a date and if she doesn't respond then don't respond to her too much.

Like: "How do I even know you're not a fat dude playing WoW in his mom's basement?" Make her prove herself to you a bit that she is not wasting your time.

Don't talk about cuddling with her, this is way too needy and she doesn't deserve such attention at this point.

I asked her two times, so far she did not respond and she did not stop texting me, it's a bit annoying to have timid friends and a lot of IT guys, are just not very edgy&masculine I lost that edge ever since I am injured immensely, otherwise I authentically felt this and this gave mostly a 100% response rate, all deep masculine felt messages turned the girl on. The course I did from Eban Pagan for online-game explained this, this is why the message also partially worked for some change the intention of the message matters more than almost the message itself, even during text, you can feel it everyone can, just women seem to have I had other matches, so the intention was non-needy, and she started caring about me. I find it extremely difficult to feel very masculine as the knee injury I feel weak, I fake it to make it, yet I have to implement different strategies if I truely care about health.

She also is very busy, so that is why I presume she writes me at night, it's similar to the hook-up where she said "let's meet now" when I asked her we could go for drinks, as she was at a birthday. This time though she's done all of her daily goals and activities and then texts me at night.

It takes a lot of time, and my current friend is the worst online-dater possible from almost every standpoint I can recall. I also see the same pattern lack of strength in physical body = lack of masculine character to some extend. He sees me as very masculine. 

In a bit more detail:

I am doing that I still write to much at times, as some enjoy it and I've legit lost an edge with the injury very difficult to regain, without strong masculine friends, I barely play any games, in that sense, and I lost the cut the bullshit edge and I am beign more chill in that sense. Sometimes persistance can pay off, yet I feel timid, the new friend I have is also so non-dominant, even with all the stuff it happens I did not loose a level of assertiveness. It struck him when I told him this and I keep making jokes, about beign boss like to evoke it a bit in him and help him, as I do have a strong masculine core.

I find this point tricky, as I feel women would play games with me as I am internally unsatisfied with my "earnings" as I had to go through painful experiences where it feels like what I've earned is not truely there, if you get what I mean, as well as was taken from me and a lot of social obstacles. I overcome a lot of setbacks and they are still occuring I can't heal dumb parenting in a couple of years. 

She enjoyed it and wrote I can relate, I am also writting like this to stay congruent with the "persona" of my profile which is more authentic, yet not authentic masculine. It's like authentic neutral with a bit of masculine. I really need someone who understand how to do a masculine shooting, yet these people are all so f*ing lazy, it's very annoying. I definitely have to come-up with my own ideas, and present them. 

I mostly work on observational texting and uniquness factors currently, giving her unique validation to seperate myself and hooking her as it comes more easily to me to focus on details of a women and give compliments, I'll remember this. I have a profile sort of implying this by bio, I had one girl write to me: "Is it sexy when I speak english with my broken german english?" When I thought wow, this is the first validation message I received in that sense. I am very focused on the uniquness thing. Which get's me less matches, yet more depth usually till now. Obviously beign fast wins online, I've lost girls not meeting and hooking up apprently within a 12h I'd say. 

My profile pictures are not congruent they are not honest in a sense, there needs to be some stronger masculine rounding, it's similar when I saw the some of the photos you used for online-dating (apparently the healthy food choice picture in an old flat... and the elf hat picture IIRC), I thought this is horrible from a players perspective, yet I liked the authenticity a lot, it's a trade-off I noticed to be optimized in that sense. I have more control now over the frame, with the new friend and most girls on Tinder are bang or bust very hot. Bumble is just adventure and relationship search mostly. 

Yes this! It's like very feminine women notice this, dude it feels mentally so fked beign injured and having had interest in becoming more masculine not doing the activities I find fun. If she writes me Heyyyy or heyhey or huhu at the start. You know what is happening, yet if I don't feel some grounding physically, emotionally or socially, or mentally. My response will be weak. I get the most strength physically. I finally can do the new plan with swimming 2-3 times a week. That can certainly help. I legit have issues respecting guys, and I have to even get more deeply in the destruction quality of a man, as I have issues respecting fully healthy men, who are just lazy a**hole and f*ck arounds in that sense. Even when they are masculine. It's a bit of a healthy pyschopathic edge, I do enjoy it. A lot tolerate it and find it even attractive. 

I'll 100% include these more bad-boy framed things, when I can sniff-out the opportunity for practice, and take chances here. It attracted me also the hottest women, yet caused a lot of drama and push and pull, so I see your playfully framed texts as a more chilled version of this. 

I also make a lot of women and men feel comfortable, so I get access to 99.9% of secrets usually, I'll work out the intention and put my attention on the frame of her proving herself to me a bit! To not waste my time. Basically the nuance I am looking for, it's not easy to get better with details. 

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lots of hookers on bumble. Not saying she is. Just saying. 

Never noticed till now it's the plattform with the least fakes, ironically that you say this it could be a possibilities when I consider the whole scenario, although that would be random. I matched one and received free nudes, from a different plattform, yet that is a different story lol.

I'd say Bumble has the least fakes and hookers till now, I could not know. Also depends on what is meant with hooker. 

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

She's hard to meet up with because she doesn't look like her pictures, or maybe isn't even a woman.

That's my guess.

If you're not looking for a pen-pal, then you are waay off course, asking about how to do "advanced text game".

You're just not setting strong boundaries and allowing this to happen.

How many hours have you already wasted on this potentially non-match (or even fake)?

This is not about you knowing the perfect thing to say, this is about you being too needy and afraid to lose her (because you think you have her - you don't - all you have at the moment is a time-wasting conversation, impeding on your life purpose, feeding off your neediness)

Just let her know that if you can't meet up in the next week then you don't have time to continue this conversation - as you prefer in-person interaction.

And then also be prepared to actually stick to it and unmatch her

I don't think even one hour, maybe close to one hour as she seemed genuiently interested. It's odd as otherwise I consider many other humans to just be NPC's it's nice meeting unique people and not typology bots on a dating plattform where just the frame matters, and it's like window shopping and buying my type. 90% of girls and guys are like this there is still some raw gems and uniquness there.

This is the only nugget of wisdom I can extract from the message.

Otherwise there are to many presumptions and projections, I am not a very needy person. This is your interpretation, I care less I am looking to learn more deeply and I am curious that is a major difference. 

This is some major screening, more masculine socially calibrated advice, I am legit looking for is how to make a night texting into a hook-up late night meet-up as I just write in brief moments where I have time. I create these timeslots, nobody else. I still appreciate the advice, yet I don't think this is what I am looking for and I sniff strong experience is missing here. The point is you really need prepared memes for this, in these timeslots, and there is stuff I resonate with and I'd purchase and prepare. The best advice her is screening if she is fake. It's a unique situation, where there are less fakes in a plattform. This mostly shows me something currently.

I still get this vibe of decadency here. Which I don't frankly like a lot of the women I match like this enjoy more masculine ambition and business vibes, boundlesness, timelessness, having crunched the orange? Very strong assertive grounding which suits my personality more. I am not a chill pill, although I am chill. 

Anyway thanks for the feedback :P. It just suits what I have learned, if been fooled by fakes on a plattform and I have not heared of a fake here on this. It's more likely she is a hooker currently than a fake, and yes I've also matched a hooker, and perception is a trick.

Last time the guy with 7 years of game experience told me, oh you fk*ed and I get the date. It's 100% vibe all I can tell and most women really insta hook to abundance and timelesness vibes. Even through texting, I am looking to generate that. Thanks for the advice! I'll swim some extra miles for you and think about both you and Leo's advice. Giving my best to integrate that edge. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Also this is a silver nugget :P. I'll bookmarked your post and run and iterate through the steps a couple of times, obviously as a holon when perception is possible. 

17 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I don't think even one hour, maybe close to one hour as she seemed genuiently interested. It's odd as otherwise I consider many other humans to just be NPC's it's nice meeting unique people and not typology bots on a dating plattform where just the frame matters, and it's like window shopping and buying my type. 90% of girls and guys are like this there is still some raw gems and uniquness there.

Otherwise there are to many presumptions and projections, I am not a very needy person. This is your interpretation, I care less I am looking to learn more deeply and I am curious that is a major difference. 

This is some major screening, more masculine socially calibrated advice, I am legit looking for is how to make a night texting into a hook-up late night meet-up as I just write in brief moments where I have time. I create these timeslots, nobody else. I still appreciate the advice, yet I don't think this is what I am looking for and I sniff strong experience is missing here. The point is you really need prepared memes for this, in these timeslots, and there is stuff I resonate with and I'd purchase and prepare. The best advice her is screening if she is fake. It's a unique situation, where there are less fakes in a plattform. This mostly shows me something currently.

I still get this vibe of decadency here. Which I don't frankly like a lot of the women I match like this enjoy more masculine ambition and business vibes, boundlesness, timelessness, having crunched the orange? Very strong assertive grounding which suits my personality more. I am not a chill pill, although I am chill. 

Anyway thanks for the feedback :P. It just suits what I have learned, if been fooled by fakes on a plattform and I have not heared of a fake here on this. It's more likely she is a hooker currently than a fake, and yes I've also matched a hooker, and perception is a trick.

Last time the guy with 7 years of game experience told me, oh you fk*ed and I get the date. It's 100% vibe all I can tell and most women really insta hook to abundance and timelesness vibes. Even through texting, I am looking to generate that. Thanks for the advice! I'll swim some extra miles for you and think about both you and Leo's advice. Giving my best to integrate that edge. 

You need to get her on a date. If she doesn't like your previous recommendations but is still talking to you then suggest different ones.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

If you're looking for better texting game, check out Texting Titan! by Marc Summers. I'm not sure it's going to get you exactly what you're looking for, but its good material to digest.

I don't text women after 8pm unless I'm intimate with them. I've gotten caught in too many 'Neverending text' loops. And we never actually meet. 

Most women are surprised how quickly I ask them out online. It seems most guys like engaging in the 'Neverending text' game too. If she isn't acknowledging that you asked her out, twice, I don't know how available I would continue to be for her. 

Good luck! I hope your match isn't a prostitute or bot. I hope you get to go out with her.

I am that I AM

11 hours ago, ndm678 said:

Most women are surprised how quickly I ask them out online. It seems most guys like engaging in the 'Neverending text' game too. If she isn't acknowledging that you asked her out, twice, I don't know how available I would continue to be for her. 

I type 6-7 messages at max, before asking out her out usually. This is one super hot, and writes very oddly I asked her if she is a catfish. Yet, yeah I'll hide the thread if it get's to toxic.

Yeah, I usually ask twice also I am not a big fan of ploughing for ever, I had some instances where someone also just chatted me back etc. Just beign chill can be pretty big. 

Just saw some Andrew Tate boys today, I had to laugh publically at them a bit. It was beyond cringe, apparently this is the new connection for humans. 

OMG LOOK HOW MUCH DADDY TATE MAKES, it was so cringe his brand. I had to laugh they think investing in that is good and that his brand even has value. 

17 hours ago, Jwayne said:

You need to get her on a date. If she doesn't like your previous recommendations but is still talking to you then suggest different ones.

I've been on multiple dates bro, I am injured otherwise I'd have less strategical issues creating "online abundance". It's not that hard if you got swag and put in some muscles.

Not getting to much into my story, yet I am looking legit for some deeper advice, I could get more dates by pure effort. Yet it's better to be social and to go out in that sense. Meeting sexual cravings only through beign online and socially online will not suffice for very long. 

11 hours ago, ndm678 said:

I don't text women after 8pm unless I'm intimate with them. I've gotten caught in too many 'Neverending text' loops. And we never actually meet. 

This is where I'd text the most women, as many of them are online then. I am mostly looking for new pictures, text game is mostly irrelevant I can't even message most women on apps. I don't like to be distracted during the main hours of the day, yet I text between 10 minute breaks at times. As well as when there is just filler time. 

It's mostly pictures, style etc. I just read yesterday that 67% of the variance in getting matches is based on status. Subtle status displays are still pretty good at getting a few gems online I presume. Some of my clothing style was desytroyed by a corrupt washing machine and me beign a bit careless with a "pricy" bracelet. So yeah.... 

At best have an interesting life and enjoy health. 

On 31/03/2023 at 1:07 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

Then you are taking your own web of thoughts too seriously / way too in your head.

I've had these type of conversations with you before, you keep insisting it's complicated, I keep insisting it's not.

On 31/03/2023 at 1:07 PM, ValiantSalvatore said:

Okay. I don't buy it, but keep in mind I'm not attacking you. If I can show you where your own thoughts are getting in your way, that's a benefit to you. I hope you agree, otherwise don't read this.

If this person keeps dodging your suggestions to meet up, and it's starting to bother you, then what a non-fearful, non-needy person would do is just to express that, without spending a lot of energy on how to formulate it so you get the best chance of a good reaction.

So just tell her right now "what's up with you dodging my suggestions to meet up?"

Now you'd probably have some good reasons your mind will generate to not do that, but that's all just a cover for a fear of being honest, a fear of being honest and then losing her.

I'm open to being wrong, but I'm pretty confident here that you are being needy and it would serve you well to uncover that.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Then you are taking your own web of thoughts too seriously / way too in your head.

I've had these type of conversations with you before, you keep insisting it's complicated, I keep insisting it's not.

Quiet frankly, I don't know what you mean. That was the only value I could get out of the situation, and I am a bit warry of  you because I feel and get bad vibes from you at times. For various reasons, I am pretty sure you can't comprehend. I went through the message twice, I don't think you understand me. I can say you one thing for sure, I can see your advice, yet if it's about authority and power, it will be difficult for me to respect you.

If this person keeps dodging your suggestions to meet up, and it's starting to bother you, then what a non-fearful, non-needy person would do is just to express that, without spending a lot of energy on how to formulate it so you get the best chance of a good reaction.

So just tell her right now "what's up with you dodging my suggestions to meet up?"

This is the only practical thing that feels authentic and it'll work. I am sure there are aspects of me that are needy, yet that does not mean I need to buy your bullshit and your process. The advice is enough. 

The stuff many of you interpreted as needy, worked for me so who are you even to tell me it does not work? As she started messages of her own. The point it feels like ya'll are to bad to get women that are as hot as this. Sorry to say that, I don't think you comprehend the hotness of the girl and some other stuff. 

Okay. I don't buy it, but keep in mind I'm not attacking you. If I can show you where your own thoughts are getting in your way, that's a benefit to you. I hope you agree, otherwise don't read this.

Dude, the point is these comments are the reason I'd study gaslighting, I never asked for direct unsolicited advice about my persona, I am asking about various things. If I tell you straight up I feel gaslit by people like you and I don't like engaging with the types of you, because you feel shady at times. There is no need to make this about my persona, stop wanting to change people, if they are resisting. I don't think you comprehend. Bro you are not an authority to me, and I'd simply report this message, and mute you. If you can't comprehend good intentions going wrong, I don't think you really comprehend. To me there is a lot of bullshit and everyone is different, so don't expect the samething works for all people.

I'm open to being wrong, but I'm pretty confident here that you are being needy and it would serve you well to uncover that.

Dude, it's funny that you and the other PUA guys were so wrong and only partially correct with advice that was no critique dude, just stop it also with beign personal. Give the advice and let me learn on my own, like if you attack my persona and I feel attacked there is nothing you can do. I change all of the time, you don't comprehend.

The point is if what you interpret as needy works for me, and you say I am needy, and it works for me and I feel gaslit, why do I not follow what works for me? It's like you are attacking authentic vulnerabillity and see it as weakness. There was only two things that worked, and the subtle drama I feel you also created, as it takes two to tango, then you give some solid advice. The point is stop going after what you interpret as my ego, as if I am not aware of it. I don't think you comprehend how much work I've done and how much I lost due to a major injury, and I would not even engage with you if it would not be for that and had less issues dating. 

It's an serious issue when I am beign vulnerable and authentic I get called needy and it works with girls, why are you not realizing that it worked? 

I wrote that I'd love to cuddle and sleep with someone during exam stress, and she immdiately built a connection and felt empathy- It's like such a pain to get good advice. Only 20% of what many write even works. 

I bet I am needy and fearful at times who is not? The better question would have been to use thoughts and get into my body, yet that seems to counter-intutive for people like you who overfocus on the body. It's not working for me that well and you don't understand how bad of a coach you are to me in terms of yoga, body-connection and mindfulness. Trauma and dating is fine, yet refrain from other things where the interconnection is not working.

Thanks. 

Fundamentally I flunked this as both Leo Gura and Flowboy were partially incorrect all assumptions were wrong and I overreacted as a whole taking full responsibility. So it's my mistake!

Different things work for me, I don't know how to explain the advice is still valid, I just extract nuggets. So still thank you. 

Might be savable, yet this was a persistent match where persistence pays off as she is to hot to post a picture and screens men like hell and falls into this brat pattern a bit strongly, which I had. Authenticity attracted her it's legit heart connection not body and being present within the body...

I don't think ya'll had a girl tell you she likes to be chocked and fk*ed really hard within 10 minutes. Still this gives plenty to reflect. So thanks. To be frank I don't think you'd have a chance with her maybe Leo, women sense close to 99.9% of intentions is what I've learned it does not even matter what I wrote if it comes from the heart.

6 hours ago, flowboy said:

Now you'd probably have some good reasons your mind will generate to not do that, but that's all just a cover for a fear of being honest, a fear of being honest and then losing her.

Dude, to also let you know it did not bother me as much I would confront her and simply ask, when I feel it's time to be honest with her. I was frustrated that I did not know if she is fake and or not, these are projections please stop it. I feel legit gaslit when I read this, and I recall my memory very accurately. 

I appreciate the advice, yet please keep it to the advice, otherwise I just mute, no need to be bother by this. I don't think you understand that you are partially gaslighting I bet, without a deep analysis. It's funny you act like my toxic dad in a sense. That I've cut out early to prevent trauma, yet that is a different type of wisdom, I hope you can learn. I'll just report these messages and mute you if this does not stop. Please be objective when I ask about objective matters and not subjective about my persona, because we talked a bit 1on1. 

@ValiantSalvatore Maybe this is a good time to actually process your childhood trauma with your dad then?

Since you are projecting it all over the place.

If someone tells you something you don't want to hear, but out of the goodness of their heart and it's well-intentioned, but then you interpret it as malicious gaslighting, something's seriously off with your radar and this is a telltale sign of unprocessed trauma.

7 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Maybe this is a good time to actually process your childhood trauma with your dad then?

Since you are projecting it all over the place.

If someone tells you something you don't want to hear, but out of the goodness of their heart and it's well-intentioned, but then you interpret it as malicious gaslighting, something's seriously off with your radar and this is a telltale sign of unprocessed trauma.

Dude, I don't think you get it at all!!! 

You are massively projecting so hard. I've done solo shadow work for years, and I had the best relationship to my dad he was just unavailable. Just stop it dude, you are legit beign abusive. Before you even know what trauma is I did this work with 22 years of age. 

I can't change your perception neither do I care, for me you are heartless and I just mute you. You can't apply the advice without going against my persona and admitting you're wrong and stubborn. So why do I care about your personality quirks, that have nothing to do with me?

I'll just ignore people like you that is the intelligent choice. Bye. The guy with father issues comes to me, and projects the same thing, while he was there for me at least during good times. It's insane, and I already did some shadow/trauma work with topics involving my dad. 

Dude you'd legit waste my time and money. 

@ValiantSalvatore  I've spent time trying, really trying to give you a healthy perspective in order to help you today.

Helping does involve saying things that rub your ego the wrong way sometimes, so I have reminded you that I'm not attacking you, I'm just calling them as I see it and giving you my professional opinion.

You've responded by accusing me of all sorts of bad things, abuse even, and threatening me, so I actually regret even trying to help you, which I'm sure I'm not the only one. Stop biting the hand that feeds dude.

You owe me an apology.

Edited by flowboy