Emrie

Thank You Leo, You've Helped Me Realize I'm Trans

67 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

Oooof.a1c7e1be428bcbab0769ebe0ad227777.png
Leo literally edited his message to exclude the part where he said "And I would especially expect this of trans people". You'll have to go back to my message quoting him for the proof since he removed it.

I wouldn't be on here wasting my time if there wasn't blatant bigotry on display, but since you are in love with the taste of Leo's ejaculate, an addiction that has you clamoring for more while you submissively debase yourself, you have committed to overlook his obvious short-comings (no pun intended).

It’s not bigotry to say that there are two genders. A man can never be a woman. Accept that.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

No more trans debate in this thread.

If you want to debate that issue start a new thread in the Politics sub forum.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/1/2023 at 6:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

You can be a child at any age. In fact, most adults are children. So this says nothing.

Yes, I have to be careful about people using my work to justify whatever fantasies they might have. I'm not saying that is the case here. I have no idea. But self-deception is always at play. You just have to be careful that you are not deceiving yourself.

I have considered deleting my Gender Is A Social Construct video because I worry that people will misuse it and cause harm to themselves. I take this issue seriously. This stuff is way more tricky than progressives understand.

And yes, thinking of the children is important on this issue.

Anyways, I do not want to derail this thread with a debate about trans politics.

Have you considered making a video on trangenderism?  It's something I've been thinking about for the past year or so and it's really hard to put it into words.  Society and history goes through cycles and we are at a point where gender differentials are at a cyclical low and will start to turn around again pretty soon.  I'm not opposed to the idea of even having children transition, at least in theory, but my hunch is that the vast majority of children who are exploring the possibility of being trans these days really have no idea what that means or entails. 

Choosing to be trans is not a particularly a realisation, but rather a choice. 

Hey there are all sorts of identities and mental constructions out there. Pick a mental construction of your choosing.

Do you want to identify as a helicopter? Go ahead. 

It all depends of what construction you are happy with. Your ego is like a clothing. Pick one you like. 

I would advice people not subject their bodies to alter it to what you think it should be like. You body is perfect as it is, as long as it is working properly and healthy. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Choosing to be trans is not a particularly a realisation, but rather a choice. 

Hey there are all sorts of identities and mental constructions out there. Pick a mental construction of your choosing.

Do you want to identify as a helicopter? Go ahead. 

It all depends of what construction you are happy with. Your ego is like a clothing. Pick one you like. 

I would advice people not subject their bodies to alter it to what you think it should be like. You body is perfect as it is, as long as it is working properly and healthy. 

this is an interesting dynamic because the transgender identity and how we decide to integrate it into american culture is deep at the heart of the american culture war that we're experiencing.  to some extent, identities are social conventions, but individuals get to choose how they identify within reason and sometimes parts of society will accept that identity and others won't.  we don't know how to think about transgenderism and its causing all sorts of problems.

at the essence, gender dysphoria is not a social construct.  some ppl physically feel very bad because of expectations that are imposed on them by society as to how they should act or behave or think because of their biological sex.  If society were more accepting of diverse behaviors in men and women, then there would be less gender dysphoria.  in some ways, exploring the way you relate to how society expects you to behave and whether you want to accept or reject that can be healthy as it gets you closer to your authentic self, but people can easily be misled or get off track on this wild explorations and its happening at a very large scale these days as our culture figures out what to do about all these things and how to define them.

Would love to hear leo's take in a video because very very very very few people have anything intelligent to say about this concept and it's fairly important in today's world for people to able to make sense of it.

On 02/04/2023 at 9:30 PM, DrugsBunny said:

Oooof.a1c7e1be428bcbab0769ebe0ad227777.png
Leo literally edited his message to exclude the part where he said "And I would especially expect this of trans people". You'll have to go back to my message quoting him for the proof since he removed it.

I wouldn't be on here wasting my time if there wasn't blatant bigotry on display, but since you are in love with the taste of Leo's ejaculate, an addiction that has you clamoring for more while you submissively debase yourself, you have committed to overlook his obvious short-comings (no pun intended).

I don't see being called a child as an offense. It simply states the lack of maturity of the person. 

You, for instance, are being childish with your constant sexual remarks about someone I have no specific attachment to. As I stated above, I have no emotional response to your messages. It is just an indicator of your maturity as a person.  

Leo's opinion is no better than anyone else's. It is just a perspective on this particular issue. I see no hatred or demeaning action toward trans people here. That's also my opinion.

@Emrie in my opinion, you feel a deep dissatisfaction with his life, the same as many, and have focused everything on the issue of gender, as if that is going to be the solution to everything. nothing is going to work, everything is it is ego, dead ends, but yours requires a lot of surgery, a lot of energy, a lot of sacrifice, and the result is not satisfactory. I wouldn't get into that. You are going to focus all you energy is something that doesn't worth it

Edited by Breakingthewall