Staples

Absolute authorship - LSD Awakening

9 posts in this topic

LSD trip report.

100 mcg. I wrote this about 2 months ago but haven't shared until now;

--

At the peak of the trip, I awoke to the fact that I was creating everyone and everything. 

Every song, every movie, every painting, every youtube video, every room I walk into, every person I meet. All of it.

In this state there would have been no difference between opening TikTok and recording a video or scrolling on TikTok and having a new video pop up. Both videos would have been created by me.

I felt the satisfaction of every artist looking back on their own work.

Then I thought about all the things I disliked. The gross old lady that sat on a plane next to me, nazis, disease, and so on. 

The fact is I created those things. It's my 'fault' they exist. But there was still that pride and satisfaction of having created them. Despite that I still disliked them as a human.

I don't know how I was creating these things, still working on that. But I knew it to be true if only for a few hours.

--

The best part is that I am even more inspired to create then I was before. Of course, this state hasn't lasted after the comedown. But knowing that is a possibility in consciousness has changed my perspective on life completely. 

The best part of psychedelics is that they can reveal perspectives you never even dreamed possible. It adds the magic back to life, the magic you had every day as a kid.

Yes, I remember those lessons on LSD. 

You're God. 

Now you understand that God is Self-Creation.

That's a huge aspect of God-Realization.

God is the power to imagine things into existence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I used to label these awakenings as anxiety attacks or dissociation, but now I started to become curious and explore deeper ^_^

It is what it is is it not?

@Staples Thank you for sharing. It would be interesting to gain insight into how your creating them and why you create things you dislike as well. 

@Matthew85 Not sure on the how. But it was clear that the way something I had created and something someone else had created arised in consciousness the same way. The essence was the same, so everything that was created by 'others' occupied the same emotional space as things 'I' created.

Of course I created all the negative things, but I only considered them negative because they're things my sober self had a negative opinion of. Pure self bias. Without that bias it would have been like anything else.

Edited by Staples

7 minutes ago, Staples said:

The essence was the same, so everything that was created by 'others' occupied the same emotional space as things 'I' created.

@Staples Did you get the sense you were living in a co created reality? 

9 minutes ago, Staples said:

Of course I created all the negative things, but I only considered them negative because they're things my sober self had a negative opinion of. Pure self bias. Without that bias it would have been like anything else.

So interesting. This requires further investigation. 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Staples Did you get the sense you were living in a co created reality? 

Definitely not.

7 hours ago, Staples said:

Definitely not.

Agree. I’ve had experienced where I was communicating with my mom and dad, but they were no longer separate from me. It became profoundly obvious that they are me. 

It is what it is is it not?