itsadistraction

What is some music you like?

209 posts in this topic

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

On 29/08/2023 at 4:03 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah baby

I love it to spice it up. Music is music.?♾?. There is too much masculinity nonsense on this forum I want more beautiful feminine.

30 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

I love it to spice it up. Music is music.?♾?. There is too much masculinity nonsense on this forum I want more beautiful feminine energy flowing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Wow, that is amazingly beautiful.?♾?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 18/09/2023 at 11:12 AM, Yimpa said:

Chinggis Khan's would be proud. 

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Chinggis Khan's would be proud. 

My grandfather wouldn’t. When we were kids, my sister and I jokingly said, “What up dawg?” to him, and he got so triggered, “I’m not a dog! Stop it!” 

??

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

36 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

My grandfather wouldn’t. When we were kids, my sister and I jokingly said, “What up dawg?” to him, and he got so triggered, “I’m not a dog! Stop it!” 

??

I was referring to the great Khans descendants That he would be proud of them. I was not calling you a dog nor would I ever.  Chinggis Khan is the proper way to say his name.

Beautiful. God is the sound of silence. I can feel him in this song.

The best song ever….

Edited by Yimpa

13 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Chinggis Khan is quite famous in our culture, thumbs up for the correct pronunciation. ?

Thanks, Beautiful Sidra Khan.