Taya

I get what Leo means by falling in love with consciousness

4 posts in this topic

I used to be very depressed. Couldn't get out of bed, victim mentality, life falling apart etc. But now coming out of that crazy sad mindset I feel absolutely incredible. Not just because I got over a major depressive episode but it's because from that depression I realised truly WHY I was depressed. I get it now. I saw life through my finite human sad perspective. But once you activate that 'god mode' within you, you're literally unstoppable. I have so much peace and love within me that I can draw upon at ANY time. The world is a play and I'm just watching it not being actively involved since I am aware that it's all just imagination. My biggest tip for activating this 'god mode' is to spend time alone and to remember everyone you interact with is just you. 

It's like I have found a cheat code to life. THANK YOU LEO for making me fall in love with consciousness, or should I say thank you to myself hehe x

Cheers! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Taya said:

I used to be very depressed. Couldn't get out of bed, victim mentality, life falling apart etc. But now coming out of that crazy sad mindset I feel absolutely incredible. Not just because I got over a major depressive episode but it's because from that depression I realised truly WHY I was depressed. I get it now. I saw life through my finite human sad perspective. But once you activate that 'god mode' within you, you're literally unstoppable. I have so much peace and love within me that I can draw upon at ANY time. The world is a play and I'm just watching it not being actively involved since I am aware that it's all just imagination. My biggest tip for activating this 'god mode' is to spend time alone and to remember everyone you interact with is just you. 

It's like I have found a cheat code to life. THANK YOU LEO for making me fall in love with consciousness, or should I say thank you to myself hehe x

Amazing experience :) 

I'm on this path too, even though I'm not at that level of enthusiasm yet.

But my old deep depression has almost gone away now, and the spiritual path has healed me so hardcore that it's astonishing. I still have some depressive episodes here and there, but compared to the past I'm such a motivated guy right now :) The path towards awakening has stripped me of my negative beliefs and also a big part of my trauma, while the rest of it was taken care of in therapy.

Keep going!!!

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Thank you for sharing and reminding me of me. You are the reason I am here. :x

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI