LSD-Rumi

Dissociatves are much more gentle than psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

They produce much less body load, and they produce euphoria and they reduce anxiety significantly. Also they have much more healing and antidepressant effects. 

If you have a mental illness you can try those. 

I understand why you like dissociatives but be careful that you don't take them too often since they are addictive and not the healthiest.

Edited by Unlimited

13 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

I understand why you like dissociatives but be careful that you don't take them too often since they are addictive and not the healthiest.

Yeah, I am aware of that. I don't use them to get high, I use them to heal myself.

@LSD-Rumi I agree with you that these substances have enorm healing Potential. which dissociatives are your favorite in terms of healing? 

What about Ketamin? 

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi I agree with you that these substances have enorm healing Potential. which dissociatives are your favorite in terms of healing? 

What about Ketamin? 

Read my recent posts.

ketamine is definitely the most recreational drug I’ve taken, it’s even more recreational than weed imo

5 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

ketamine is definitely the most recreational drug I’ve taken, it’s even more recreational than weed imo

Dissociatves are not just ketamine. There is a huge family of pcp and pce dervatives. They producd psychedelic effects too.

On 17/03/2023 at 00:17, LSD-Rumi said:

Dissociatves are not just ketamine. There is a huge family of pcp and pce dervatives. They producd psychedelic effects too.

I don't really like the feminine (serotonergic) energy of psychedelics, although travel is cool once in a while.
I prefer something more masculine, soft, hypnotic, the kind of feeling that you can have while walking in the evening in winter and listening to music.

Esketamine is the closest thing to it, but even in high doses it's too recreational (and disabling) and not transcendent/productive enough, it's good at best for curing depressions or things like that.

Obviously it's quite "pro ego" but hey...

What do you think?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.