LSD-Rumi

I reached total awakening, LSA and 3-meo PCE combo

14 posts in this topic

So I ingested an extract I made 3 months ago of morning glory seeds and then insufflated 20 mg of 3-meo PCE.

It was amazing. at first it wasn't that strong, typical insights where you see the substance of the existence anf feel like GOD alone floating in consciousness in an imaginary room where you can render everything like uneral engine. But then when I insufflated the PCE, It was entirely next level. I felt extreme level of warthm, connectedness and Love. I was actively purified ev ery second. I let go of all desires and fears including the desire to post this thread and the fear that I may be deluded. I discovered that these fears and desires are made of consciousness so they are not real. Anyways, I let go and God showed me infinity. I was infinite in every direction. I include everything. I am consciousness, I am love. I accept everything including all the horrors in existence. I made this universe to enjoy it. There are a lot of things to do in life but when you are God you get bored so you make life. 

Now I am still feeling the effects. It is amazing. But still I am not satisfied yet, I feel like I need more.

my experience was not visuals, maybe becuase I am on antidepressantas.

Edited by Leo Gura

Oh God, I finally did it. I feel safe now, I am so happy. Last week I was suicidal, now I am in heaven. Thank you God, you finally save me.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Sounds like a nice experience, but if you're on antidepressants then you've got a lot more "earthly" healing work to do before pursuing hardcore awakening.

Also, mixing drugs with antidepressants is dangerous and ill-advised.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Just now, flowboy said:

Sounds like a nice experience, but if you're on antidepressants then you've got a lot more "earthly" healing work to do before pursuing hardcore awakening.

Also, mixing drugs with antidepressants is dangerous and ill-advised.

My doctor stopped all my antidepressants. I am healed, please don't gaslight me and do projections on things you don't know. If you had 1% of what I experienced, you would have healed all your traumas.

Right, sorry for questioning your awakening. Clearly you are God and fully healed. Teach me Master.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Just now, flowboy said:

Right, sorry for questioning your awakening. Clearly you are God and fully healed. Teach me Master.

At least I don't do projections on to others. 

Well, if people saw a dangerous pattern that mimicked an oncoming manic episode, which has happened before to other people in this forum, wouldn't you want them to warn you?

Just in case they could be right?

It's not just me you know.

Edited by flowboy

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

Well, if people saw a dangerous pattern that mimicked an oncoming manic episode, which has happened before to other people in this forum, wouldn't you want them to warn you?

Just in case they could be right?

It's not just me you know.

I am totally stable. If you want we can make a video call if you are worried about me. You can see the real me behind this keybaord.

When a mentally ill person who sufferd for years and was literally in hell for 5 years, tells you that he finally reached the cure and he did heal all his traumas and mental illnesses, maybe you should say congrats first before you try to gaslight him

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

@LSD-Rumi I don't need to call you, I can see from here that you're not stable at all and dangerously unaware of it.

Thanks for mentioning my coaching business, but the reason we didn't work together is that I told you at the time that I only work with mentally stable people, since I'm a coach not a therapist.

To which you replied: then I'm not ready.

Which hasn't changed, even though you seem to think so because one trip made you feel all enlightened.

Trauma takes years of dedicated deep work to heal, buckets of tears need to be shed, and that goes for mentally stable people, which are the only ones I work with!

So maybe you can see how ridiculous it is to state that yesterday, you were on multiple antidepressants but today, you're fully cured because you met God during an ill-advised experiment with research chemicals mixed with antidepressants.

Really not saying this to hurt your feelings dude, this is actually worrisome :S

All the best though.

Edited by flowboy

@flowboy I admit, I am wrong, I totally underestimated your devilary. Take care, one day you will be salpped by the truth.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

My doctor stopped all my antidepressants. I am healed, please don't gaslight me and do projections on things you don't know. If you had 1% of what I experienced, you would have healed all your traumas.

Most of my doctors wanted to keep me on antidepressants. 

It took me many attempts to stop taking them, but psychedelics have helped me finally get off em a few years ago. 

Psychedelics are the future, and there’s no stopping them. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Trauma takes years of dedicated deep work to heal, buckets of tears need to be shed, and that goes for mentally stable people, which are the only ones I work with!

Agreed. Even after taking psychedelics, the work doesn’t stop. I’ve just begun the work - everything before was just distraction. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

well done . I think you still have to go deeper. you are on the right path, you have to reach a point where infinity opens and total existence flows. all the intricate energy paths that make up your apparent being straighten out, control is completely relaxed. there is no you, only total reality, absolute joy. This kind of experience is very useful for two reasons. First, it opens the door to a joy, to a life, that was previously unimaginable. you lived in black and white and this is in color and 3d. and another, shows you that everything is here, in the present, in the only thing that exists. in you. this anchors you in the present in your daily life more and more, and this causes the traumas to be recognized for what they are, an energetic pattern that is happening now. the past is not real, it is now. and now you can fix it very easily if you understand what it is

Btw, i just read that 3 meo pce is a very dangerous substance. Maybe you should throw it and get some 5 meo