LSD-Rumi

The perfect day time pick up line

31 posts in this topic

It is so simple yet so effective if done properly and with big smile

you just say " Hi, can I talk with, you look like a cool person, I like to make friends" 

no need for cheeszy or complicated pick up lines. Just make sure, you are not creepy while doing it. In the first appraoch, don't make your sexual intentsions so apperant, and ask her for her insta at the end, saying we may hangout in the future. It worked wiith me a lot even in a conservative enviornment like mine.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

That's gonna get you friendzoned like crazy.

The beauty of a direct, intentful approach is that you quickly screen out girls who will never sleep with you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's gonna get you friendzoned like crazy.

The beauty of a direct, intentful approach is that you quickly screen out girls who will never sleep with you.

What you suggest doing? I try to hide my sexual intent, maybe because I live in a conservative society.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I try to hide my sexual intent

That is not proper game.

Where do you live?

Edited by Leo Gura

It’s completely fine as long as you‘re clear in your voice that’s it not actually friendship you’re after.

Edited by Spiral

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is not proper game.

Where do you live?

In Jordan, middle East. 

Girls in my city are conservative. I will trt moving to the capital, girls are much more  secular there.

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I like to make friends" 

Bullshit and lies...

That's what I would think if I was a woman...

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

and ask her for her insta at the end,

^NO!

@LSD-Rumi Women are not stupid. They know that if you are talking to them is because you want to eff.

Please don't come to the forum with this kind of "advice"

38 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Bullshit and lies...

That's what I would think if I was a woman...

^NO!

@LSD-Rumi Women are not stupid. They know that if you are talking to them is because you want to eff.

Please don't come to the forum with this kind of "advice"

Of course, I know they are not stupid. I just want to make it more gentle 

It is possible to do more indirect game by building social circle type of stuff. That's it's own kind of game. Then you gotta set up social activities for these girls and invite them out.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It is possible to do more indirect game by building social circle type of stuff. That's it's own kind of game. Then you gotta set up social activities for these girls and invite them out.

Yeah that's was I thinking about saying soemtimes you need to hide your sexual intent a bit especially in appraoch

Ok but are you actually making out with any of these girls?

If not, don't be so sure you've found a good strategy.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

So you can tell them that you want to make friends - but you have to hold long strong eye contact with them until you're sure that they feel the sexual vibe. Look at them like a predator would inspect prey. And they should blush or reciprocate eye contact or shyly look away. And you should feel in your body like you could throw them onto a bed and fuck them any second.

If you're not doing that, you're wasting your time.

So don't actually hide your sexual intent from them - that's a terrible idea. Just create a storyline together that makes it look like a socially acceptable interaction if you only look at the words spoken.

If she shows up for a next date and doesn't actually know you want to have sex with her, you messed up.

I learnt that the hard way when I was in my teens and would get women on a date who said: 'wait... you thought this was a date??' in a baffled way.

No bueno.

Be at least honest with your gaze and touch.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

It's a numbers game. If you keep approaching, you will find some girls who will go the distance. The difficulty may vary depending on location, but it's a solid technique. You can pick up girls while sharing a cab, in the parks, or at the cashier. Be creative. It really depends on the girl. And you don't control most of the outcomes, so there are no perfect lines or strategies. Just be cool, easy, and confident to maximize your chances.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Also, don't ask for her insta at the end - get her number in the middle.

If you get her contact and then leave, she'll feel like she just got sold something by a sleazy salesman.

I don't know what's up with people asking for insta - what so you can follow her and look at her pics? send her DMs that she'll ignore?

Maybe I'm getting old and this is what the kids do nowadays. It looks weak to me.

Just say let's hang out again, make a new contact entry in your phone and hand it over to her.

Then call her on the spot to make sure it's the right one.

Edited by flowboy

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Girls in my city are conservative. I will trt moving to the capital, girls are much more  secular there.

Are you at risk of getting imprisoned or decapitated if you say something inappropriate to a woman?

If yes, I understand your concern.

If no, then stop blaming your environment.

AFAIK, in the most restrictive cultures, there's a subset of rebellious young people who don't care about sanctity of marriage and just wanna get laid. Men and women. I guarantee it.

They have secret gatherings or go to certain bars, somewhere, and do what God forbids.

Just find out where that is and go there

Of course, if that actually puts your life and freedom at risk, that's another story.

But usually there will be a certain subculture where people gather and drink and have sex, even though Allah told them not to. And the authorities don't bother them there, because everyone sort of knows.

Basing this entirely on stories by my friend who lived in Kuwait for a year.

Edited by flowboy

@flowboy It is not like that. I  am not in Aphganistan, lol, But I am not in Miami too. I try to be catious in my appraoch becuase I don't want trouble. I will try moving to Lebanon, girls are sexy there.

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

I try to be catious in my appraoch becuase I don't want trouble.

What kind of trouble?

38 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Ok but are you actually making out with any of these girls?

If not, don't be so sure you've found a good strategy.

It is just a first approch. You lay the ground for future more seeious things. If you are roo fast in your approach it may backfire on you.

Just now, flowboy said:

What kind of trouble?

Her family might beat you up, or she might say tou harrsed her.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is just a first approch. You lay the ground for future more seeious things. If you are roo fast in your approach it may backfire on you.

Are you creating a sexual vibe though?

Have you made out with any of these girls or not?