LSD-Rumi

The serious flaws of Leo Gura

11 posts in this topic

I will discuss of one of the negative traits in Leo mentality. 

I think he trust himself too much sometimes and refuse to listen to people or rapidly ignore them.

recently, I commented on a post critisizing Leo, I said he should open his mind to use an additional style of shooting videos. I suggested he should present his ideas in front of people and record it. I claimed it would be more engaging to the viewer and much more enrgetic. I warned him at the end of the comment and even suggested that he would respond to this comment by saying something a long the lines of " My teachings is too advanced for such things" and as I expected he answered by saying, maybe you should not watch my content if you get bored from it, lol. I said "  I have watched 100s of hours of your fking bald head" :P

Also, there is another point I would like to discuss. Leo practically cancelled himself and limited his teachings for only thousands of viewers. He would be much more popular and reach much more people if he limited his more advanced stuff behind a paywall, like 10000 usd course. It would have prevented people who are not ready and those who doesn't have a successful lives from watching such content and focusing more on practical stuff. 

Edited by Ulax

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

" My teachings is too advanced for such things"

What if that is actually true?

Leo practically cancelled himself and limited his teachings for only thousands of viewers.

As far as I know Leo is conscious of that and that is by design.

What you see here as a negative trait many people (me included) see as positive trait.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@LSD-Rumi I don't know if Leo hired you as his personal assistant or business manager, but if he did, then he should fire you.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

19 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

What if that is actually true?

As far as I know Leo is conscious of that and that is by design.

What you see here as a negative trait many people (me included) see as positive trait.

I answered to this argument, please reread my post

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@LSD-Rumi I don't know if Leo hired you as his personal assistant or business manager, but if he did, then he should fire you.

I am a wise person now :D

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I answered to this argument, please reread my post

If you want to reference other thread I am not sure why you created new thread instead of continuing there. :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

If you want to reference other thread I am not sure why you created new thread instead of continuing there. :ph34r:

I meant reread this post, not any other one.

20 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I am a wise person now :D

Nice improvement! I've noticed. But that's just part of what I was implying.

I would say you still seem a little bit too involved in Leo's life and decision making. Obviously you are concerned and just want the best for him, but it's his life man, and he's probably older than you and more educated.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I meant reread this post, not any other one.

Oh okay, sorry. But in this post I can't find a contrargument to this, other than you watched a lot of him which I don't see how it is relevant.

@LSD-Rumi 

Yes, I think Leo should use some stock footage of crowds cheering at the end of important sentences, particularly whenever he says "Ta daa!". That would be cool.

It would be good to see footage of B52 bombers interspersed as well, to drive home any "truth bombs".

He could use a crowd laugh track to accompany any laughs or smiles.

Apparently.

@LSD-Rumi There was nothing wrong with your idea, it's just not my style.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.