LSD-Rumi

Did I pass the ultimate test?

32 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

https://trippywiki.com/3-meo-pce/#longterm-benefits--side-effects 

reading that I deduce that it is a very dangerous substance. Perhaps used very sparingly it can be useful, but the danger of befriending 3 meo pce is enormous. Be careful 

I am already aware of that. Yeah it can easily induce mania and psychosis in susceptibile individual, This is so obvious for me. I actually put many warnings at the end of any post I created about this substance.

Looking at it now, There is no such thing as the hell test. Life is random. If you are born with the wrong genes or in very bad life circumistances, you could experience hell. There is nothing holy about it, it is just life. You either manage to get out of hell or hell will burn the shit out of you.

I am still passing the hell test :P

But it is going well, I can smell heaven from here. 

This substance works wonders.

@inFlow I stopped taking it for a few months after that post because I couldn't access it. My depression and anxiety slowly crawled back and I had to change my medications. But nothing worked really until I had access to it recently. Now I am back on track again. I don't know how the protocol of using this substance will be, but that will become clear with time. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Stop doing drugs. Leave your solitary spiritual bubble. Get therapy.

Why so serious?

You might as well do oxys, much safer than weird RC dissos. Stuff like PCE and PCP is truly magical once in a while, they can be a miracle short term but long term the side effects can be veeery serious. But is your life , your choice. At the end you have to make a balance of what is the best decision depending on the pros and cons.

If you decide to keep using research all kind of supplements to prevent side effects like bladder issues and all of those things.

Edited by Javfly33

Check this out if you haven't already, it's very informative. It seems that the best way to use dissociatives for depression to produce lasting improvements is to take them 2-3 times a week for 3-4 weeks and then stop. In this way you can continuously improve yourself and your life.

@acidgoofy I am doing microdoses for now. I made a spray of 3 meo pce, I spray .5 mg, 3-4 times a day and it helps a lot. It stabilizes my brain and eliminates anxiety and OCD. I will be doing a full dose once a week so I don't develop tolerance.

34 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You might as well do oxys, much safer than weird RC dissos. Stuff like PCE and PCP is truly magical once in a while, they can be a miracle short term but long term the side effects can be veeery serious. But is your life , your choice. At the end you have to make a balance of what is the best decision depending on the pros and cons.

If you decide to keep using research all kind of supplements to prevent side effects like bladder issues and all of those things.

Yeah, I will be careful. But the fact is, I needed it for now. It is the only thing that really worked for me.