VictorB02

The Spirit of Cannabis

11 posts in this topic

The Spirit of Cannabis can be completely Illuminating. Your Consciousness can be open, expanded, and fluid in such an incredible way. You can see anew.

The Spirit can bestow upon you the blessing of Wisdom, spontaneously pouring into your being the energy of Love and the form of Insight.

It is Divine.

It is Sacred.

What a blessing it is to interact with this Medicine.

-

Side note, I 10/10 recommend listening to the artist East Forest alone. He creates beautiful contemporary-style psychedelic/spiritual music that is so good to listen to if you are tripping or smoking the herb. He also has playlists specifically for mushroom trips as well. Super cool.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I remember one time on MDMA with two buddies of mine, we smoked weed at the end of the trip, and one of them said "weed is so dirty in comparison to MDMA", and I was like "huh? it's not dirty, it's mystical"... in between our short-term memories refreshing every 15 seconds and nobody being able to remember what we were just talking about xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Nice. I take medical cannabis at nighttime and sometimes get these mini-awakenings, almost like a nudge from deep within 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I have mixed feelings about pot. 

Didn’t smoke for 3 months. Only smoked maybe 3 times in past 8 months. 

Smoked yesterday because I made a decision to do so. Feeling mixed feelings. 

I would like to go 12 months without it. Day one is today. 

My main thing is to use any of these substances consciously. 

Smoking is bad regardless. I used to have a pot addiction. So my relationship with it is iffy. I think used consciously is a good substance. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Well said. She is a great lover of mine. Respect her, she will respect you :)

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Smoking is bad regardless. I used to have a pot addiction. So my relationship with it is iffy. I think used consciously is a good substance. 

I live in Texas and take medicinal cannabis (I’m qualified since I’m on the autism spectrum). They don’t offer the whole plant (probably since they limit the amount of THC allowed), but we have gummies, tinctures, and lozenges. 

I personally take the oil sublingually.  

(When I used to live in NJ, though, I used the high THC bud several times… and, oh boy, different story ?)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I love pot. I just want to use it very sparingly. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I love pot. I just want to use it very sparingly. 

I would use pot sometimes if it wasn't fat soluble and if it had a shorter duration and if it didn't cause an adaptation response (the last one is basically impossible, and I would maybe omit that one).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 3/9/2023 at 4:26 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I remember one time on MDMA with two buddies of mine, we smoked weed at the end of the trip, and one of them said "weed is so dirty in comparison to MDMA", and I was like "huh? it's not dirty, it's mystical"... in between our short-term memories refreshing every 15 seconds and nobody being able to remember what we were just talking about xD

haha! Mystical is really the best word IMO for all my experiences with cannabis.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 3/9/2023 at 5:01 PM, Yimpa said:

Nice. I take medical cannabis at nighttime and sometimes get these mini-awakenings, almost like a nudge from deep within 

So do I. Great way to put it.

On 3/10/2023 at 6:36 AM, Thought Art said:

I have mixed feelings about pot. 

Didn’t smoke for 3 months. Only smoked maybe 3 times in past 8 months. 

Smoked yesterday because I made a decision to do so. Feeling mixed feelings. 

I would like to go 12 months without it. Day one is today. 

My main thing is to use any of these substances consciously. 

I've had trouble with it in the past too. I've found that anything more than twice a week and the spiritual and transcendental qualities of the plant are obscured. 

On 3/10/2023 at 7:27 AM, player1995 said:

Well said. She is a great lover of mine. Respect her, she will respect you :)

:D

On 3/10/2023 at 8:18 AM, Yimpa said:

I live in Texas and take medicinal cannabis (I’m qualified since I’m on the autism spectrum). They don’t offer the whole plant (probably since they limit the amount of THC allowed), but we have gummies, tinctures, and lozenges. 

I personally take the oil sublingually.  

(When I used to live in NJ, though, I used the high THC bud several times… and, oh boy, different story ?)

Haha xD You definitely have to be careful with it thats for sure.