tashadwoodfall

God & Religion - Are we wrong?

12 posts in this topic

I guess you could consider me Stage Green. I love tarot cards, crystals, incense, frankinsense, psychic readings, astrology readings, tarot card readings, full moons the whole nine yards.

In the Christian community, I'm seen as worshipping 'the wrong God'. 

Anyhow the past two nights I've had some pretty terrifying night terrors. The second one most prominent. I was basically stuck in a cycle of waking up in my bed and thinking I'm going back to sleep only to find out I never woke up in the first place (because in these 'wake ups' I remember seeing someone around me who wasn't there and because in the first night terror I was having a seizure and calling my partner for help only to wake up and he said he didn't see me on the ground shaking like I was in this dream, and I don't have seizures or epilepsy or anything like that…).

Long story short at one point in the second dream there were red flying demons and as I looked up it said to me "Don't worry there's 7 of us"

So of course that next morning (today) I'm searching the internet about what 7 demons means and find out there's actually "7 princes of hell". I've never heard of this so I doubt it's in my subconscious mind.

Now I'm thinking because I love tarot cards etc. that maybe the Christians etc. are right. There's so much evidence on YT about people getting into tarot cards and having similar experiences and then going back to religion. Example: 

Has Leo led me/us astray into some sort of 5Meo delusion/spiral dynamics. While I'm thinking I'm ascending am I actually regressing into more delusion?

A few thousands of people follow Leo and his well thought out teachings but millions follow Christianity etc. for centuries and centuries.

And please I don't want any answers to my question about Oneness and Nothingness. To put it frankly, I'm not there and it's just frustrating and doesn't help.

Edited by tashadwoodfall
Needed to add something

Actually just did a quick search on this forum and am seeing that even Leo thinks demons are real. There's a dark side to consciousness I suppose. 

Leo's 'Evil is selfishness' video is pretty misleading imo. 

Edited by tashadwoodfall

"Demons" are thought-forms.

"Demons" are thoughts. You're imagining them.

You Are The "Demon". The Demon is just your mind.

The "demon" thought-form is You trying to teach you a lesson you wanted for yourself. You created the demon so you could learn Love via what is not.

Even biblically; know that demons are angels in every sense of the word.

The first and most faithful servant of God is Lucifer.

Edited by tuku747

2 hours ago, tashadwoodfall said:

I've never heard of this so I doubt it's in my subconscious mind.

There's some naivete in your understanding of what your mind is and the different layers of awareness you have as a human. Your unconscious mind is doing many things of which you're not aware. Such as creating the entire universe out of nothing and ensuring it doesn't self-destruct. This level of your mind has all the attributes traditionally ascribed to God.

There are levels of mental operation between the conscious and unconscious. That which we call subconscious. Which essentially blurs the line between you being God and human. As such, it's for instance possible to know things that are humanly impossible to know if you manage to become conscious at ordinarily subconscious levels of mental operation. Lucid dreaming is one method by which you can and will become aware of deeper levels of your mind than normally would be possible. 

Now with all that being said, it is likely prudent for you to ground yourself in a religion. Maybe convert to Catholicism and even see an exorcist if you believe that would help you. You can think of it as a continuation of walking the path you already have in the past, experimenting with Catholic practices (like attending church preferably a traditional Latin mass, praying the rosary etc).  As simply doing numerous occult rituals blindly, without having any real knowledge or understanding of what you're doing is a great way of placing yourself in harm's way. 

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar Unfortunately there's no going back to religion after watching some of Leo's shocking videos so one might get lost somewhere in a dark place yet no one talks about the implications of that on deep levels

@Tuku747 Thank you.

Indeed, religion is right on the existence of demons and spirits.

There is no shadow of doubt that they exists.

Of course it will be in religious literature that they exists when mankind has directly experienced them since the beginning of time.

Jesus meet one, Mohammad meet one, Buddha meet one, the Hindu Yogis talk about them.

Only a deluded atheist-materialist denies them. He must.

But unfortunately for him, materialism and atheism is the height of ignorance.

It is Absolutely false.

Spirituality is the Truth and everything in it.

Be careful with all that New Age stuff. Very easy to totally fool yourself with it.

New Age stuff is not what I teach, for good reason. There's so much mental construction, fantasy, and projection going on there.

Thinking about demons is not what you should be focused on. You should focus on investiging the nature of Consciousness and doing spiritual practices towarda that end.

Consciousness can create demons if it wants to. But don't get distracted by that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful with all that New Age stuff. Very easy to totally fool yourself with it.

New Age stuff is not what I teach, for good reason. There's so much mental construction, fantasy, and projection going on there.

Thinking about demons is not what you should be focused on. You should focus on investiging the nature of Consciousness and doing spiritual practices towarda that end.

Consciousness can create demons if it wants to. But don't get distracted by that.

All of Creation is mental construction, fantasy, and projection.

All of it.

Individuals who use such tools are creating Reality in their own way as The Creator.

It's Creation.

Edited by tuku747

I remember during a Scarlet high fever when I was a child I was almost totally unconsciousness naked on the couch and my mother was wiping me down with a wet cloth. I was so hot inside my body I started hallucinating and I hallucinated myself inside the eyes of a demon as it was looking at me and my mom from the top of the stairs. Then suddenly I ran down the stairs in the eyes of the demon and ran at me, then I was in the eyes of another demon behind us coming at us from the back of the couch running full speed. I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs and it scared my mom so much she drove me to the hospital right then and they just gave me Tylenol and I was okay. I think demons might come and attach to us in weakened states. And they weaken us with sickness in order for our consciousness to get a weaker attachment to the body. As a child I felt like what was alice in wonderland syndrome where my body felt weird when I was lying in bed. Like my hands would feel really big and my torso would feel really skinny and my tongues would feel huge and it felt like I was sharing my consciousness with something else that was taking up space inside of it. But who knows.

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, tuku747 said:

All of Creation is mental construction, fantasy, and projection.

Don't get so clever that you forget that it's possible to be full of shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Demons play a variety of roles in Tibetan Buddhism.  Some demons are even protectors of the Dharma.  This would be a good area to investigate.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:09 AM, tashadwoodfall said:

@JuliusCaesar Unfortunately there's no going back to religion after watching some of Leo's shocking videos so one might get lost somewhere in a dark place yet no one talks about the implications of that on deep levels

@Tuku747 Thank you.

In the end you have to forget all that, the religions, what Leo says and basically everything. You can use some Leo's ideas as help to free you mind if they are useful to you, but do not accept them as truth. Use Leo as an inspiration, what he's doing is real. You could do it too.

true spirituality is the real exploration of what you are. you have to go completely out of what you have learned. It is useful at first to help you free yourself from the structures that imprison you, but ultimately you have to leave it behind. what you are is real, limitless depth. You have to throw yourself into the pool without knowing what's inside. "knowing" is an illusion.

Edited by Breakingthewall