koops

Trip Report: 1st time smoking DMT (Changa)

5 posts in this topic

A friend of mine told me last week about a ceremony taking place in our city. I say Ok.
During the week I had moments where I almost cancel.

I researched, maybe too much. Heard too many fucked up stories… but at the end of the day I wanted to know what was on the other side. And I wanted to develop spiritually. I am doing the work and felt the right time to try it.

Had tried mdma, shrooms in low dose, and lsd in low dose; so this was a huge leap.

But I trust the friend who told me about the ceremony and the shaman.

-

I arrive to the place, we sat (my friend, 3 friends of him, and me), and the shaman explains how the ceremony will go.

First we took rapé. Super uncofortable to take (you can check some youtube videos how is taken). Not fun. But I started having great sensations throughout my body, feeling my hands and feet vibrating lightly, like energy moving through my body.

(10 seconds after the girl in my left took the rapé, she had a kundalini awakening. Holy shit, never saw one live before).

Then we did holotrpic breathing. Also first time doing it, and at the end my body was shaking, specially my legs, belly and hands. Pretty cool. The energy was mostly on my body. Almost no thinking. So no fear, just some tension for what was coming.

And then, she changed the music, more strong shamanic music, move in front of one of the guys and prepared the pipe.

I was feeling pretty good. I could go home at that moment and it would have been a great experience, but that was just the foreplay. Now the fucking was coming.

We could have 4 trips/takes each one of us throughout the evening.

The first one I didnt smoke properly and didnt felt nothing.

Probably was fear. Didnt want to get to hyperspace the first time.

So I waited 5 mins, and call the shaman again.

1st REAL TAKE:

Now I took 2 big hits, and the pipe started moving like a snake. And baaam, I was gone.

Reality collapsed (now I understand the meaning of this).

The first thing I saw?

A warm and welcoming feminine voice whispering me: ‘Follow me’, doing a ‘come here motion' with a finger.

I felt like Gaia herself was welcoming into this new universe of her.

The visual I saw was something like this:

0.jpg

So I said 'Yes' and  started following her through a labyrinth in space. (my mantra was 'yes' for the whole evening. Thats the best tip I heard for dealing with potential challenging situations. Just say yes to whatever is offer to you and go there.

The next thing I notice was the change in the music. A few seconds in I couldnt tell the difference between the ‘real’ music and what I was hearing.

In a moment everything went silent and I heard my girlfriend crying like she was right beside me. WOW.

(the freaky thing is that I told her about this after the ceremony, and she told that that afternoon she cryed. And it was around the same time I was having this first trip. Coincidence? Maybe…)

Then a lot of visuals, fractals, and the labyrinth in another dimension.

After the trip, I felt great. I definitely went in, but I realized that it was fun, so probably I didnt took enough.

So for the 2nd TAKE, I took 3 hits, and baaam. Out.

More visuals, I was navigating thru this labyrinthine portals, and then I felt the Infinite. In that moment, I tensed a little bit. I had the feeling that maybe I could not get out of there. And time seemed like it wasn't moving. Then if felt like the medicine thought: 'oh, you dont like infinity? So take a look at Nothingness.'

And everything went quiet (while obviously the music was still playing). Silence.
And the visuals started fading, until it was nothing. All black and a huge infinite cone of darkness. The Void. Damn. I tensed a little again.

I went from Infinity to Nothingness in seconds.

Then during the come down, I was so grateful and happy. My hands and feet were very cold so I laid in fetus position feeling the love and the warmth of my body. I was enjoying the touch and sound of the pillow under my head so much.

The music and the atmosphere was so great, that I really didnt want the last take. I felt that was enough. Unvelievable experience.

But I took it anyways.

3rd TAKE:

2 hits and I felt like it was already in a familiar place. I though: 'Im here again'

A warm and loving feminine energy moved me around like a leaf in the wind showing me her universe.

This time I dont remember a lot of visuals, it was more of a bodily feeling.

But in realty felt like I had no body.

I didnt feel my arms. Then I realized that I had them in the air moving them like an orchestra director, like they were lifted with some strings like a puppet, and at the same time, I felt them touching the floor. Difficult to explain.

Also I had a feeling that the shaman was by my side holding me, but I couldnt tell if it was real or part of the trip.

The great thing about this take was the come down. I knew it was the last one and relaxed completely. 

A shamanic song was repeating: ‘Amor amor…’ (love, love)

And thought of my family. I felt the love. I wanted to call my sister and hug her.

I thought that everyone should try this, and when this ceremonies were a normal thing in society, maybe when we reach stage turquoise… we can have a chance of world peace, of paradise in Earth.

Then the Gladiator theme song came. Is not a song that I like that much, but it brought tears to my eyes. 

I understood the value of great art. I felt that great art and love were the only important things in life.

I understood how fucked up stage orange is, and how underdevelop we are as a society (but at the same time I felt grateful for being born in a develop part of the world where I can be part this type of experiences).

After this last take, all 5 of us sat and talk with the shaman to help us integrate the experience.

-----

Overall it was an unbelievable experience.

The first few seconds when everything collapsed... WOW I felt so welcome in what appear to be a universe of loving feminine energy, especially the first time when what clearly felt the representation of Gaia told me to follow her… damn.

Hearing my girlfriend crying, having a taste of Infinity, Nothingness and the Void...

I understood the hype with DMT, bufo and ayahuasca.

My fist intention was to take not too big of a dose this first time. I thought that there was no reason to hurry because I plan to do more ceremonies.

But Im happy that I went in. I know I can go deeper. Sure. But for the first time... unbelievable

So greatful.

Edited by koops

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sweet :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.