ShardMare

Write down your opinion about alcohol

45 posts in this topic

I’ve never drank alcohol, except for a few sips.

I dunno why I’ve always been responsible with drugs when I’m irresponsible with many other parts of my life xD

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Gbl/GHB is far safer substance than alcohol and far less toxic to the body. I don't why it is not more popular. Maybe because it was stigmatized as are a rape drug and some say it is somewhat neurotoxic but is actually not. All the studies on humans who consumed these substances or even abused them didn't have any evidence supporting that. This substance is basically alcohol without all the toxicity.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Alcohol can be used medically/ceremonially but very minimal, think 1/4 of a shot glass amounts and as long as it is purified, high percentage 90+

It is used to make many of the best herbal tinctures out there. Drinking how people drink at your local pub or club turns this "medicine" into "poison", Especially all the chemical-concoctions out there these days, it is no better than smoking cigarettes full of harsh chemicals.

I personally go by the the further away from nature something is, the bigger the trouble you are getting yourself into.

As with most foods, substances, drugs and such things.

When it comes to medicine, less is more.

@Osaid

On 3/9/2023 at 11:26 PM, Osaid said:

I don't, but I do have some hand sanitizer that I can send over. Tastes about the same.

I do actually like whiskey, rum, vodka, etc. I actually enjoyed my first time taking a tequila shot. Wine and beer just taste bad to me, though.

??‍♀️

@LSD-Rumi I agree. GHB is so superior to alcohol and no hang over the next day. Unfortunately it's very difficult to get.