I have no clue

Recent psychedelic experience

6 posts in this topic

Hey leo it feels like the people around me feel like just materials and there is no difference from my mom and a stray dog as my dog and my mom where just concepts and stories I told myself .if the  identy of My mom which my  mind formed was stripped away from my mom there would be literally no difference between her and a stray dog 

This means everything in society was a label I created in my mind so all my life I have been stumbling around with my label thinking I was awakening  actually I was distracted  by society 

14 hours ago, I have no clue said:

This means everything in society was a label I created in my mind so all my life I have been stumbling around with my label thinking I was awakening  actually I was distracted  by society 

Consciousness cannot be distracted by anything, because it is everything 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Yes God is in everything as One and everything is Love, but one has to be willing to see through this lens. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

19 hours ago, I have no clue said:

there is no difference from my mom and a stray dog

All things are ultimately One. Reality is composed of imaginary differences.

Yes, the difference between your Mom and a dog is imaginary. However, don't forget, imagination IS reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/3/2023 at 0:33 PM, I have no clue said:

Hey leo it feels like the people around me feel like just materials and there is no difference from my mom and a stray dog as my dog and my mom where just concepts and stories I told myself .if the  identy of My mom which my  mind formed was stripped away from my mom there would be literally no difference between her and a stray dog 

Yes, but the imagination is extremely powerful. try having an ice cream and then crushing your feet with a hydraulic press. the two things are the same, but they seem very different