Holymoly

Biggest benefits of clubbing sober

6 posts in this topic

I want to start going out sober and some be if it’s would help motivate me !! Thx:)

You already failed if you need others to motivate you to do anything.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There's a part of you that reacts and there's one that proacts. Only the reactive part of you needs motivation, not the proactive one. It's much more intelligent. Distinguish between these and make sure the later controls the prior. If you need motivation that means you have the reactive part of you controlling ya. This is a problem because that never works in the long run.

Biggest benefit is you don't ruin your health and you have a stable mood.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can actually improve your game sober. Harder to do when you’re always drunk, in fact I don’t think you really learn anything when you’re drunk. You aren’t really taking in any lessons. 

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell

I have come to realize that being a typical drinker at the club.

Is truly a moral choice. 

I don't like my drunk self because I become so much more emotionally unstable and volatile. 

If you're having a good night then being drunk you're "just having a good time" yes ... until someones offends you a little (which normally you would just let it go or not care too much), but that "offence" when drunk instnatly flips your state and you overreact and now suddenly you are this drunk monster. 

Now you are pushy, clumsy, cruel, overreactive, bitter & perhaps even an unhinged angry 14 year old full of rage.

I must drink less for moral reasons, not just because I highly value health. 

I'm not saying I will never drink, 1 little tasty cocktail with some food in a chill environment, maybe one day per week max with a friend or 2 is fine. 

But when emotions, sex, validation, big crowds, ego is involved, Hell no ... completely sober from now on.

Edited by Optimized Life