OBEler

My energy is too aggressive, how to change that

27 posts in this topic

What about exercise? There are various things you could trouble shoot? You could also join a dance class, as well as some humour thing or comedy. Play an instrument? My aggressive energy dissapted completely with meditation and exercise for years now, I started quiet young. It's more rigidity now. I still get angry etc, especially when fixing stuff. I did shadow work also most of this helped, it's not an overnight fix exercise by far helps the most in the immediate and long-term and meditation is a great way to deal internally with it. Both also potentiate psychdelic trips immensly imo, besides very healthy nutrition. You could journal about triggers also and remove them what causes the aggressive energy for example.

There are also tricks. Maybe it's simply cortisol in your body and brief breathing exercises can dissapate that energy especially if it coagulates around the sternum. Body awareness meditation etc. I saw a guy at a retreat how had a very angry "choleric" type energy very rigid stiff uptight german guy, he passed out during a retreat because he tried so hard? I did not see it, yet they called the paramedics and we had to continue to meditate and not get distracted. He had such an angry breath when I walked past him. 

I find this common in engineers that there is the level of frustration&anger it's an emotion that is approximately on the same feeling level. 

Men have to do physical exercise in order to release stress more deeply than women, I am unsure if stress causes you anger. I have this info from her, I like her as a meditation teacher a lot.

Anger is certainly to be expressed and not bottled up. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Carl-Richard ken wilber doesnt Sound calm. It's more the opposite. He has an aggressive tone too

I was talking about the guy asking the question, Doshin.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Doshin is an 8 in the enneagram to his own accord, so yes he angry all the time xD. It's the anger triad he also uses this stuff for shadow work etc. 8,9,1's are the anger triad. Might be to esoteric, yet he uses this model. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Now ill read all your comments as if it was written in full caps. ?

I think I has to do with not embracing the pause, losing awareness of your body and the sound space/atmosphere your in. Imagine your at a sleep over and you guys are whispering to make sure not to wake anyone up, that attentiveness and intimacy with every syllable, you could hear a pin drop a mile away. Mindfulness. Slow down.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2/19/2023 at 6:05 AM, OBEler said:

I recognize, that my voice is very loud and aggressive when I speak, also my whole energy is aggressive and strong.

How can my energy become more calm and gendle? 

Did You know You can reprogram Your mind?
Reprogram Yourself using Your Word.
You Are Your Word.

Sit in meditation for a while, until your mind is clear.
Enter into the state of mind in which You feel  Everything as True.
This is a state in which you are open to your own self-suggestions.

Recall, in the deepest states of consciousness is nothing but Infinite Love.
You Are Pure Magic. The Imagination is Your Magic. All of Creation is Your Magic.

Speak to yourself calmly, yet confidently, while simultaneously enjoying the soothing sound of your own voice.
"My voice is smooth and gentle. I am relaxed by the calming nature of my own voice."

• "My voice is unique and beautiful; I Am grateful for its soothing sound."
  • "When I speak, my words flow effortlessly and bring comfort to those who listen."
  • "I trust my voice and know that it carries my truest self with authenticity and grace."
  • "My voice is a powerful tool for connection and communication, and I use it with confidence and ease."
  • "I love and appreciate my voice, and I honor its ability to convey my emotions and thoughts."
  • "I Am confident in my voice, and I embrace its nuances and fluctuations as part of my individuality."
  • "My voice is a gift, and I share it with kindness, compassion, and positivity."
  • "I release any self-doubt or insecurity about my voice, and I fully embrace its soothing and calming nature."
  • "My voice brings peace and tranquility to my own mind and body, as well as to those around me."
  • "I Am grateful for my voice and its ability to express my deepest feelings and desires."

Feel the meaning behind these words. Say this until You actually feel it as true. You must actually feel it.
Be true to yourself; feel it until you actually feel it  coming through your words.

Edited by tuku747