Chives99

MDMA - no self, no problem

19 posts in this topic

if you dont need anything from reality, theres no more problems. I dont even need to be alive, i Iove reality so much , I'm willing to give up my self and my selfishness. Theres no happiness in being selfish. I dont need love, I am love, I dont need a partner or sex or friendship I am already complete, I dont need anything from anyone. I dont need to attract a partner, I dont need a new goal, I dont need sex, I dont need friendship I dont need anything, I am already complete and I'm ready to share this love with the world. I dont need to fight, I dont need to survive. I accept peace and love

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

this is what it feels like to be complete. I accept if i fuck up, I accept if i mistakenly hurt someone I can forgive myself and make amends. If someone is angry they are hurting they need love and compassion and understanding, poor people that are angry, they need love.

@Sincerity yes i need to share it before i come back down otherwise the insight could be lost

Edited by Chives99

2 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@Sincerity yes i need to share it before i come back down otherwise the insight could be lost

You can makes notes in a notebook or in a text file. Posting while high is discouraged here.

Nevertheless, have a nice trip! ❤️ All is good.

@Sincerity  but im most honest when in this high consciousness state

1 minute ago, Chives99 said:

@Sincerity  but im most honest when in this high consciousness state

That's good. Just please take it under consideration next time before You trip.

Enjoy your experience. Don't sweat nothing. :)

10 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

That's good. Just please take it under consideration next time before You trip.

Enjoy your experience. Don't sweat nothing. :)

:D

I wish I could be aware of this right now. This world makes me exhausted. Goals, a high-paying job, getting married and having kids, having a big network, etc…

It all seems so pointless and foolish to me but I need all that to be a productive member of society, someone people can look up to, make my family proud yada yada. I’m not entirely sure why but all this seems so comical to me for some reason, like there’s actually absolutely no necessity for this at all, like it’s some comedic play where people take themselves super seriously and shit. A fantasy story that’s taken as real. 

26 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I wish I could be aware of this right now. This world makes me exhausted. Goals, a high-paying job, getting married and having kids, having a big network, etc…

It all seems so pointless and foolish to me but I need all that to be a productive member of society, someone people can look up to, make my family proud yada yada. I’m not entirely sure why but all this seems so comical to me for some reason, like there’s actually absolutely no necessity for this at all, like it’s some comedic play where people take themselves super seriously and shit. A fantasy story that’s taken as real. 

You're already complete. you dont need to pursue anything, you dont need a new goal, just accept everything is  perfect right now

Since You're off MDMA now I assume, I'm gonna make a reminder that it is advised to take 2-3 month long breaks between MDMA trips.

I'm saying this because I remember You posting on MDMA a week ago. Please be safe dude!

And try to restrain yourself from posting while high!

@Sincerity why do you need to take such a long break i feel fine

@Chives99 you can feel fine, not knowing that you have a deadly cancer in your body.

you can feel fine, not knowing that you have alzheimer disease.

MDMA is neurotoxic and your brain needs 2 to 3 month to recover fully 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

MDMA is neurotoxic and your brain needs 2 to 3 month to recover fully 

Exactly.

@Chives99 Trip wisely, my dude. Do the necessary research.

Edited by Sincerity

On 16/02/2023 at 6:25 PM, Chives99 said:

@Sincerity why do you need to take such a long break i feel fine

Did you do any research at all?

Depleting your serotonin multiple times in a short time can lead to severe chemical depression - the inability to feel "fine" for a loooong time.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Did you do any research at all?

Depleting your serotonin multiple times in a short time can lead to severe chemical depression - the inability to feel "fine" for a loooong time.

I think that only applies if your depressed and take mdma, I've never felt tired or depressed after it, although i think most people take it and get shit faced in a night club or a  music festival, research doesnt take that into consideration, set and setting is everything. Reading research from frequent clinical based mdma trials in the UK, depression substantially decreased with some taking every 2 weeks. That was in the right setting . Nightclubs are just seedy places where u cant have deep connections with people and the music and all the activity will be draining.

3 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

depression substantially decreased with some taking every 2 weeks.

Yes, but for how long?

Invariably, the magic doesn't last because people run out of serotonin reserves.

That creates chemical depression.

You can hope and bet your life on being an exception to the rule, that's up to you.

I think it's foolish and you should switch it up, use LSD for a while, which doesn't deplete you, and only take MDMA every 2-3 months.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy doesnt lsd use up serotonin