James Hunter

Enlightenment And Business

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is there anyone who's seen Leo's "Mechanics of Beliefs" video and actually agrees with his point of view? If so, can you help me understand how a person can become truly enlightened and have no beliefs, yet still run a business? Don't you have to "believe" in your product which requires that you adopt a paradigm to some degree? I am not interested in a debate about the content of that video, I love the video and agree with almost everything he said in the video. I'm just trying to figure out how to implement it. Thank you!

@James Hunter There is a difference between a functional self and the "true self". (Just making things easier here in terms of terminology)

Your functional self can still hold believes, as long you're not attached to them, and being able to cope with live. 

@James Hunter EVERYTHING is holy, miraculous, god, divinity, light and love. RAPE IS LOVE! MONEY IS LOVE! BUSINESS IS LOVE!
Does an enlightened one have a problem with integrating love into his life? :o

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Enlightenment is not free from the constraints of a living vessel.

Eradicate all beliefs. Eradicate all knowledge. Yet you won't eradicate the body and its requirements.

A business fuelled by enlightenment.

Show me that business and I'll show you true expression of your genetics.

@John Flores Evil is infinitely appreciated and approved of. Not saying that generally there isn't a force slightly moving towards the love and unity qualities, since they are more aligned with the ultimate Truth.
But the rapist is appreciated as much as Jesus. Otherwise he wouldn't exist.

@John Flores Im not saying I disagree, what you're saying sounds a little conflicting in me. Let me resolve my inner conflict first. :-) 

@John Flores Imo Hitler did serve as an outlet for emotional release dor humanity. He was necessary.

Where is the line between the collective evil and individual evil drawn then? And at what point is it impossible for them to be transmuted into light?

@John Flores I have a fundamental disagreement with the execution of justice you seem to lean towards. But that's just my soft nature. 

I once heard "an angel" talk of Hitler. He mentioned he was angry towards Father that he let him do such unjustice onto jews. But later he found out that he served as a catharsis for lost Jewish souls who were burried in needs of posession and money. 

So in the grand scheme, Hitler did fit in.

@John Flores I mean Im still gonna lean towards a real life healer who saved my life than a dude on the internet. However it is not really a practical point we are discussing. Let us each do our parts to allow ascension more freely, and let's do a little less of spiritual masturbation through intellectualizing.

@abgespaced Your words are full wisdom. Just wow:)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@James Hunter In practice, you will still have many beliefs, even post-enlightenment. The beliefs which are necessary to eliminate for enlightenment are certain existential beliefs about self, reality, science, religion, spirituality, etc.

Besides the above, you hold many pragmatic beliefs which are simply there to allow you to navigate the everyday world. Beliefs such as "jumping out of a skyscraper will hurt". These beliefs are no problem. You can hang on to them. Most of your business beliefs will not impede enlightenment work. Other than maybe beliefs about why you want to have a business at all, or why you want success or money.

Success in business generally doesn't require a lot of "believing" in stuff, other than just a core belief in your ability to follow through. That's not really a belief. That's more like confidence or motivation and clarity of intent. Those are good things. You will need plenty of that to become enlightened too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.