Leo Gura

What Makes A Good Man?

150 posts in this topic

I think a more important question is what makes a good man TODAY? Culture has definitely shifted even though most won't want to admit it. Young boys aren't gonna listen to anyone who doesn't understand or sympathize with the changing landscape . Notice that they would rather listen to Andrew Tate. I am convinced no man over 50 understands the problems facing boys/men today because it is simply a different time 

I have so many goddamn notes From Wes Watson on Being a Man. 

Bring a man Asserts his Reality on the World and takes responsibility to lift the heaviest load that he can handle to serve his people. 

A man has the courage to create a vision for himself and go after it wholeheartedly and make it happen.

A man has the courage to point to something and hold his word to himself with his authentic desire to achieve that goal and keeps himself accountable every single day in every moment. 

A man Embraces hardship because he knows that if he wanted to wish away the hardship, he would be also wishing away the strength. The universe will give you exactly what you need to create the strength for becoming who you came here to be to make the impact You Were Meant to make on the world.

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

There are so many scenes in the Witcher series which underline what I think true masculinity is. Both Geralt and actually Jaskier bring different aspects of masculinity in there. 

This scenes shows what true strength is. "Having power but choosing not to use it unless it's absolutely necessary." 

I like Jaskier for his strength in his vision and mind. Despite the lack of love and morality all around him his own intuition of what the world could and should be like is strong enough to not be destroyed. He even takes on life risks in pursuing that. 

A good man is the one who doesn't fear weakness in himself.

Fearlessness and Straightforwardedness

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

A good man embodies higher values and is actualized. This means he has been through the ringer of life, and has conquered it. He has learned how to master himself and has created his life in a beautiful manner. The values encompassed by a good man are different for every person. My personal list is as follows:

• Strength: Enduring uncomfortable emotions, situations, and sensations without reactivity or complaint. Displaying maturity in one's self-discipline,  and in the occurrence of adversity.
  • Decisiveness: Displaying leadership in your self-conviction and decision-making. Leveraging your life experience to make powerful decisions in your life. Having self-integrity with those decisions. Having a passion for what you believe in. Not being Wishy-washy. 
  • Wisdom: He has learned from his large bank of life experience, and has reflected on it. He has gained deep insight into life, and the principles of proper living. 
  • Delivers Results: A good man can provide for his family. He can handle the shit when the shit hits the fan. This means that he produces results in the real world.