Magnanimous

Hey guys, is this a scam?

9 posts in this topic

https://www.369manifestationcode.com/?hop=837092

You don't have to listen to the audio. You can read all about it down below to learn about it faster.

I'm not sure if this is a scam because I don't think spiritual people would be bad enough to do that to you. But I mean, I'm not a hundred percent sure.

So yea, guys, is this a scam?

Yes. I don’t know 100% but I would treat it as a scam. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Magnanimous Looks shady for sure.

My gut intuition is that you will receive technically receive a product from them if you purchase. But it’s going to be of an extremely low quality. 

I opened the page and in three seconds of scrolling, I can six-sigma confirm that this is a scam. 

It's not only a scam, it's the most perfect example of a scam.

You can avoid most scams by realising there is no way around working hard for  wealth.

Edited by meta_male

Been there, done that, when it comes to courses by spiritual people. Being "spiritual" doesn't mean shit. That's just the outer crust. Someone can have the veneer of being spiritual, knowing all the famous quotes and concepts, but still be a scumbag on the inside. You shouldn't trust people without being critical just because they are part of a loosely defined sub-culture.

Even if its not a scam, not worth the asking price most likely (haven't taken in depth look).

Most info you need you can find for free at your local library. Don't waste you time and money. Have a high standard when it comes to online courses and be critical.

Edited by Basman

No magic numbers will win you an easy life 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Basman said:

Been there, done that, when it comes to courses by spiritual people. Being "spiritual" doesn't mean shit. That's just the outer crust. Someone can have the veneer of being spiritual, knowing all the famous quotes and concepts, but still be a scumbag on the inside. You shouldn't trust people without being critical just because they are part of a loosely defined sub-culture.

Even if its not a scam, not worth the asking price most likely (haven't taken in depth look).

Most info you need you can find for free at your local library. Don't waste you time and money. Have a high standard when it comes to online courses and be critical.

heck ye.