Butters

EASY and PROFOUND meditation that WORKS

12 posts in this topic

This is the easiest meditation and is very profound. You can start today. 

Do this short exercise after you wake up and before sleep in bed. 

If you're feeling stressed or depressed, the breathing will relief tension from the body and the mind. 

Doing this daily will make you feel better in the long term. 

Millions of people are doing this method for overall better mental and physical health. 

It has helped me a lot. 

I've been practicing this for a few months now. It feels pretty good and deep during the practice but afterward, I didn't notice any lingering effects...

Have you tried Shamanic Breathing?

Is the closest to a psychedelic state you can get without the psychs.

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I've been practicing this for a few months now. It feels pretty good and deep during the practice but afterward, I didn't notice any lingering effects...

Keep doing it. Whatever form of daily meditation you do will very slowly take effect. Just like self actualization meditation is life long work and they go together. 

9 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Have you tried Shamanic Breathing?

Is the closest to a psychedelic state you can get without the psychs.

I haven't done it seriously yet, but I will try. 

That's not meditation, but it could be useful to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What do you think about doing shamanic breathing every week for like 45-60 minutes? Do you still think that it's useful? And in what way is it useful?

I've done it like 6-7 times, but I'm thinking about how it will affect me if I do this for a whole year.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think the silence in the pauses after breaths is the same as the Kriya Yoga "Poise"?

I mean, you get the same result (silence) by doing different methods of breathing.

Edited by Vibes

52 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about doing shamanic breathing every week for like 45-60 minutes? Do you still think that it's useful?

Only you can tell.

52 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Do you think the silence in the pauses after breaths is the same as the Kriya Yoga "Poise"?

Effective meditation requires focusing for hours at a time. A few minutes of silence will do nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura

why not? aren't breathing techniques used in a lot of meditation techniques, kriya yoga, kundalini yoga, etc? 

what makes something meditation? especially effective meditation. 

35 minutes ago, Ayham said:

what makes something meditation? especially effective meditation. 

Sitting still and lovin' it 

you mean content with just sitting with nothing? 

that seems like a good answer. 

6 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about doing shamanic breathing every week for like 45-60 minutes? Do you still think that it's useful? And in what way is it useful?

I've done it like 6-7 times, but I'm thinking about how it will affect me if I do this for a whole year.

I did it for around a year and it was great, but i eventually lost motivation relative to other techniques because its so physically hard 

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

you mean content with just sitting with nothing? 

that seems like a good answer. 

It won't be nothing, you'll get shitload of things thrown at you at first. From thoughts, body aches, feelings and sensations of any kind, emotions, doubts, restlessness, boredom, sleepiness, ideas that it's enough, it's ineffective, there's a better technique etc. 

That's the point, sit with all that and through that maintaining meditation object. Either sit still, do nothing, be content, focus on breathing. Whatever works. I bet you'll be drawn towards one specific technique so just stick with what feels right.