bloomer

Famous Cardiologist Truthbombs millions live on BBC

89 posts in this topic

Here is some explanation for the increased excess mortality:

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

• Some (but not all) countries only report COVID-19 deaths that occur in hospitals — people that die from the disease at home may not be recorded;
  • Some countries only report deaths for which a COVID-19 test has confirmed that a patient was infected with the virus — untested individuals may not be included;
  • Death reporting systems may be insufficient to accurately measure mortality — this is particularly true in poorer countries;
  • The pandemic may result in increased deaths from other causes for a number of reasons including weakened healthcare systems; fewer people seeking treatment for other health risks; or less available funding and treatment for other diseases (e.g. HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis);31
  • The pandemic may also result in fewer deaths from other causes. For example, the mobility restrictions during the pandemic might lead to fewer deaths from road accidents. Or there might be fewer deaths from the flu because of interventions to stop the spread of COVID-19, or because COVID-19 now causes deaths that would have otherwise been caused by the flu.

https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-explain-the-excess-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-europe-in-2022/

The website pandem-ic.com, run by Philipp Schellekens, an economic advisor at the World Bank, compared the vaccination coverage of world countries with their excess mortality. As shown in Figure 6, there was no correlation between vaccination coverage and excess mortality over the period between August and October 2022.

TREND_21_vax_mortality_correlations_toda

Furthermore, excess mortality has generally been trending downward since mid-2020 and the vaccination campaign wasn’t associated with a reversal of that trend. If COVID-19 vaccines had caused an increased risk of death, we would have seen the opposite instead.

Consistent with this, an analysis from the CDC comparing the non-COVID-19 mortality of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals found that vaccination doesn’t increase the risk of dying from any cause[6].

Altogether, the data contradict the claim that COVID-19 vaccines are responsible for excess mortality. So far, proponents of this claim have failed to bring forth any supporting evidence. As such, this claim is baseless.

Possible alternative explanations to explain some portion of the increased excess death:

https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-explain-the-excess-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-europe-in-2022/

COVID-19:

European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) counted 18,188 COVID-19 deaths in July and 16,447 in August. Taken together, this means that 31 to 37% of excess deaths are due to COVID-19.

England also faces a similar situation. Comparing numbers for total deaths, expected deaths, and deaths involving COVID-19 from the Office of Health Improvement and Disparities show that COVID-19 deaths represented 31 to 67% of excess mortality in July and August 2022.

These facts contradict claims that COVID-19 had a very limited contribution to the excess mortality made by Campbell. Indeed, Campbell alleged that “deaths involving COVID-19 accounted for 3.4% of all excess deaths” in the week ending 2 September 2022.

Heat waves:

Record-breaking heat waves and droughts marked the summer of 2022 in many places worldwide (Figure 5). For example, London broke its all-time temperature record in July, as did the state of Texas. Heat waves swept Asia, Europe, and America. Belgium also set a new national temperature record in August.

Disruption to healthcare systems:

The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted healthcare systems in many countries, leading to delays in delivering patient care. Hospitals faced a surge in COVID-19 patients, some of them critically ill. This required hospitals to allocate a greater share of their resources and staff to COVID-19 patients, sometimes to the detriment of other medical services and departments.

As a consequence, hospitals had to postpone important but less urgent medical procedures, such as preventive medical exams and elective surgery. Fear of infection also aggravated the problem, with many patients avoiding going to hospitals.

A study across several countries found that cancer screening, tuberculosis testing, maternal health services, and outpatient visits were all disrupted during the pandemic. Child vaccination campaigns were also interrupted[4]. The WHO also found that almost every country in Europe is enduring healthcare disruptions, evidenced by longer patient waitlists—the number of patients waiting to receive specific treatments—and treatment delays.

Many U.S. hospitals also faced similar challenges. Hospitals in 40 states reported critical staffing shortages and a staffing pool that has shrunk from pre-pandemic levels, which impacts the ability of the healthcare system to properly meet the needs of the population.

Furthermore, a study on Medicare hospital admissions from April 2020 to September 2021 in the U.S. found that the mortality risk of non-COVID-19 patients was actually higher than before the pandemic. One possible explanation is that hospitals lacked critical resources such as ICU beds, because resources were reallocated for COVID-19 patients[5].

@zurew To add to that, alcohol consumption increased and physical activity decreased on average.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, axiom said:

Now, I say let’s wait and see until there is more data and this can be substantiated.

Wait and see for what? The vaccine is already out and done with.

The whole point of a public health emergency is that you do not have time to wait and see. You must make fast decisions or millions die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@axiom

3 hours ago, axiom said:

Yes, we can’t know. Some prominent cardiologists - amongst the most cited in the world - believe there is some causal link between covid vaccines and excess deaths.

Now, I say let’s wait and see until there is more data and this can be substantiated.

In the meantime, we cannot know.

I think what is really silly is holding on to the idea that there is definitely, absolutely no link here and that there will ultimately be nothing to answer for. Again, we can’t know yet, but the growing number of medical professional beginning to take this more seriously indicates - to me at least - that there might be something to it.

It’s not necessary to take a position on this yet. 

Yes, let's wait and see, and watching millions dies rapidly because most big pharma and vaccine making businesses were too liberal and didn't feel bothered to rush. Let's wait and see the economy and social order collapse because governments were laisse fare with covid policies, lacks in enforcing wearing masks, safe distancing, putting up screens, enforcing more washing hands, so that the virus spreads easier through the global trade markets with imports and exports to other countries.

In life, most think they having the luxuries of waiting and seeing, but in reality, all decisions are made rapidly and with little data and information beforehand because most groups hate gambling and taking the chance of mankind's and their in-group's survival over a few people dying. If Godzilla exists, and is raging worldwide from country to country, mankind has little luxury to wait and see a creature threaten it's survival. Even with very little data, the military and science communities will theorize, implement, observe, record, make corrections, and repeat the cycle exactly or similarly. Military and scientist have little luxury to wait and see a radioactive creature massacre thousands of lives to millions a day, worldwide. 

Edited by Danioover9000

@zurew yes, those things might explain it. So might the covid vaccines. We don’t know the causes of the excess deaths yet.

Apparently.

@Danioover9000 I am not saying let’s wait and see before rolling out vaccines or before announcing covid measures such as lockdowns.

I am simply saying let’s wait and see before jumping to any premature conclusion - one way or the other - on the cause of excess deaths.

Apparently.

17 minutes ago, axiom said:

yes, those things might explain it. So might the covid vaccines. We don’t know the causes of the excess deaths yet.

I am simply saying let’s wait and see before jumping to any premature conclusion - one way or the other - on the cause of excess deaths.

I don't think anyone here is jumping to premature conclusions here, we go with what the current data suggest right now with the least amount of jumps in logic and with the least amount of assumptions. Most of us here are able to update our view on this, if enough evidence is presented.

My problem is this: Not all hypothesis that could explain this has the same probability. Once we dive down and start to see what reasons we have and what evidence we have for each hypothesis - as we did previously, the vaccine sceptic "hypothesis" is less and less likely, and start to be very shaky on many points and we have to be honest about that and don't pretend that all explanations have the same probability and weight here.

The vaccine sceptic side is very far from establishing their argument about the vaccine. So far we haven't got anything else from "If you can't present any alternative, it must have been because of the vaccines" - and this alone is not an argument, just a start to try to build a hypothesis. Its good for them to hide in vague land, so they don't have to defend any of their claims, but for us its annoying, because there isn't any point to debunk or to break down, because they haven't even made a single point yet, just a claim with not just no evidence, but all the current evidence going against that claim.

Edited by zurew

@zurew

2 hours ago, zurew said:

I don't think anyone here is jumping to premature conclusions here, we go with what the current data suggest right now with the least amount of jumps in logic and with the least amount of assumptions. Most of us here are able to update our view on this, if enough evidence is presented.

My problem is this: Not all hypothesis that could explain this has the same probability. Once we dive down and start to see what reasons we have and what evidence we have for each hypothesis - as we did previously, the vaccine sceptic "hypothesis" is less and less likely, and start to be very shaky on many points and we have to be honest about that and don't pretend that all explanations have the same probability and weight here.

The vaccine sceptic side is very far from establishing their argument about the vaccine. So far we haven't got anything else from "If you can't present any alternative, it must have been because of the vaccines" - and this alone is not an argument, just a start to try to build a hypothesis. Its good for them to hide in vague land, so they don't have to defend any of their claims, but for us its annoying, because there isn't any point to debunk or to break down, because they haven't even made a single point yet, just a claim with not just no evidence, but all the current evidence going against that claim.

I agree, although I was more jumpy against anti vax, as I've done my part in this war, and feel like I'm being disrespected by y'all, for just acting in a civic manner and helping as best as I can. It's like this guy here, the one with the fake AF MIB attire, thinking his conversations are interesting, and we are ready for compassion and love in the world. Far from it, we are wolves in sheep's clothing, and this level of idealism and foolishness will create Godzilla:

This is why we need to advance to stage yellow values, cognition and moral development, personality, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development need to be above average and some fields at masterful development. All in at least some perspectival thinking, good faith and charitable communications with being able to steel man each point. Not this deceptive thing.

10 hours ago, axiom said:

@Danioover9000 I am not saying let’s wait and see before rolling out vaccines or before announcing covid measures such as lockdowns.

No one serious will deny deaths and data if they emerge. But they need to be very large numbers to be taken seriously.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.