TraceBurkeQHHT

QHHT Taking you to the Limit!

11 posts in this topic

I feel that what people are looking for in the psychedelic community is connecting with the oneness of source and discovering the unlimited potential of the healing Source offers to those who are ready to do the work.

QHHT Dolores Cannon's Technique offers the same thing. I feel that this can be used to guide more safely than those tripping to find it. Also, I see it's easier to integrate the guidance afterwards. Plus, there's not all the vomiting and body chemistry changes that tax and take a toll on the body itself.

Opinions from those who have tried both please!:x Or anyone! 

Edited by TraceBurkeQHHT

Any techniques for enlightenment which are presented by non-enlightened beings, are best kept where one places their paper plate, following a delicious meal. 

Psychedelics cannot be replaced with hypnosis. But, if hypnosis works for you, do it. 

Reason: Hypnosis is more geared towards your survival-agenda and not INFINITY. 

@TraceBurkeQHHT  I know someone who did 5 meo and Hypnosis. 

He said hypnosis is nice and you can even have some 5 meo reactivations. 

But nothing can compare that to an actual 5 meo experience. 

How can you compare things, if you never had an psychedelic experience. Yeah people on psychedelics talk about oneness and god, but that's way deeper than you think

@flowboy No at all. I have just experienced this is all. Wondered if anyone else found going to source during a QHHT induction was beneficial over drugs. That's all. I found it to be for me. We can take this down if this is the feeling toward the post. I wanted opinions to compare to mine. That is all. I don't and haven't received any money to say what I say. Quite the opposite, it's expensive to have a session to even experiment with it. That's all. 

I'm sorry if this upset you. That was not my intention.

@Pudgey Actually, hypnosis is geared toward anything you need from it. Not just breaking habits, not just healing... you can do anything with it if you're skilled enough and have the tools. 

Either way, thank you for your opinion. This is what I was seeking here. A conversation. <3 

@OBEler That's interesting. I didn't account for the meo reactivations. Thank you for bringing that up. 

I have had both. That's why I'm asking others. To compare what I've been through to their experience. Thank you for your feedback.

10 hours ago, flowboy said:

@TraceBurkeQHHT  are you being paid to promote this?

It's suspicious that this is your first post.

I just finished the classes and this is what my life is all about now. Doing research to start my own practice. That is all.

2 hours ago, TraceBurkeQHHT said:

@flowboy No at all. I have just experienced this is all. Wondered if anyone else found going to source during a QHHT induction was beneficial over drugs. That's all. I found it to be for me. We can take this down if this is the feeling toward the post. I wanted opinions to compare to mine. That is all. I don't and haven't received any money to say what I say. Quite the opposite, it's expensive to have a session to even experiment with it. That's all. 

I'm sorry if this upset you. That was not my intention.

I'm not upset, I just mistook you for a spammer. We get those here sometimes. Apologies.

@TraceBurkeQHHT  Can you induce me?

It sounds like a lovely experience.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/