Dazgwny

Royalty

11 posts in this topic

Reading Leo’s blog post about royalty, I completely agree and always have had this frame of thinking, especially being a Brit. But one thing in my mind, is that someone born into royalty has no choice. They are what they are and what they are deemed to be, they have no choice how they are looked upon by others, whether they grow up and believe it or not. Even if one grows up and doesn’t agree, they are put in a position without their consent of being looked upon as royalty. Fair play to Harry he tried to get himself out of there. But end of the day, he’ll always be seen as of where he came from. 
What I would see of one of the greatest awakenings, would be of someone who from that position, actually awakes, truly, because royalty is so materialistic, that if one awoke truly to the nature of reality from such a privileged position in society, then for me that would be the greatest of awakenings. As much as all are the same, genuinely imagine how difficult it would be from a place of ruling a country from birth, almost even the world. Imagine awakening from that 

Same.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

It's not so hard for a royal to hold a press confrence and say, "Ladies and gentlement, all this royality stuff is pure bullshit and I will have no role in it. I'm out. Do not contact me any more."

This is the obvious integrious response.

If you did that, no one would hold it against you for being born into it. People might even regard you as a hero. This is what Harry should have done rather than playing these royal games. Notice, he only turned on them because they treated him like shit. If they treated him well he would still be playing along with their games, perpetuating this nonsense.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I think you underestimate how ostracised that person would get by many in the UK. And also how British Tabloid papers would create a media frenzy around them imo.

Also, monarchy is a pretty effective way of entrenching the British class system, which is v powerful, imo. So, they would get a lot of backlash from them too I expect.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura I think you underestimate how ostracised that person would get by many in the UK. And also how British Tabloid papers would create a media frenzy around them imo.

Also, monarchy is a pretty effective way of entrenching the British class system, which is v powerful, imo. So, they would get a lot of backlash from them too I expect.

Of course there would be plenty of backlash from conservative types. But you gotta be strong enough to tell them to fuck off.

I wish I was born into a royal family just so I could bring the whole thing crumbling down. I would so enjoy that. OMG, so good!

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura You say this now living the life you've lived and having the genetics that you have. If you were raised in royalty these would be very different, and accordingly you would act any royal would imo.

Be-Do-Have

4 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura You say this now living the life you've lived and having the genetics that you have. If you were raised in royalty these would be very different, and accordingly you would act any royal would imo.

Of course in practice it would be much harder were I raised in that environment. But don't spoil my fantasy! Can't a man dream of single-handedly bringing down a monarchy?

Edited by Leo Gura

By the way, love these blog posts Leo. Inspiring and true, written with integrity and wisdom. Aho! 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course in practice it would be much harder were I raised in that environment. But don't spoil my fantasy! Can't a man dream of single-handedly bringing down a monarchy?

@Leo Gura Ah, didn't realise you were just playing around lol.

You may have your fantasy good sir 

Be-Do-Have

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you gotta be strong enough to tell them to fuck off.

I wish I was born into a royal family just so I could bring the whole thing crumbling down. I would so enjoy that. OMG, so good!

I don't think you would be able to ? Anyways how is there not a movie with that plot? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice, he only turned on them because they treated him like shit. If they treated him well he would still be playing along with their games, perpetuating this nonsense.

Can’t argue with this, very true.