Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maciej Borowka

Your examples of deliberate practice/high-yield techniques

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys, please share your examples of the high-yield techniques/deliberate practice that you use and find helpful :)

Wim hof guided breathing

Neem powder in the morning. Triphala at night.

Any martial arts. I like taekwondo

Kriya yoga.

Psychedelics in general.

Rudraksha's bead

Binaural beats

Make your room a powerful energy centre. Have sacred music always playing on, burn incense, have photos of gurus and saints from all religions.

Buy an electronic book reader and you will have all books 4 free if you can find them online. Plus buy Leo's booklist (life-changing)

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

The Golden Thread / Inner Child work - This is a very powerful self inquiry that raises your inner child and actually gets you to realize you need to take responsibility for your emotions because you are creating ALL of them yourself. 

Wim Hof breathing (lots of variations, Leo has a video on Holotropic breathework) - This is a technique that can bring about body awareness and calm your body down when there is stress YOU are creating. Some also have their consciousness raise while on this technique. 

Edited by Lyubov

If you are interested in gaining better creativity, perceptual skills and mindfulness to a certain extend, then I strongly suggest learning to draw. It will also connect you better with your right hemisphere brain functions, such as intuition.

I highly recommend the book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards. This book will make you go from typical childish drawing to being able to draw realistically well. I would say this book is the best high-yield technique I've ever experianced.

Edited by 2xj_m

@Maciej Borowka Physical Yoga for body strength and Kriya Yoga two times daily. In 3 months you will cut through a ton of bullshit that is out there in the world and will gain clarity of what you REALLY want to do. Good luck.

Mahadev

Tai-Chi Chuan

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.