Huegeleisen

Masturbation feels bad

9 posts in this topic

So normally masturbation feels awesome and intense  (like it should) but since 2-3 weeks the act itself doesn’t feel pleasant anymore. While masturbating I (18yo)  feel like getting away from the orgasm instead of reaching it. It takes me far longer than usual to reach it and the orgasm feels far less good than usual. Because of that I’m getting stressed out. 
I have no problem with erection but have a less good sex drive although that is not too extreme.

That happened to me a few times before but to a smaller degree and a 1 day break would make masturbation perfect again.

But this time even a several day break couldn’t solve it.

Do you know what is going on or what to do?

Thanks for reading!

(Extra info: I can’t exercise because I had a shoulder injury. Although it is healed I have to wait until my physiotherapie starts to regain its range of movement) 

Are you smoking weed?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral No, I am not. No weed and other ,,drugs”, no smoking and no alcohol.

Edited by Huegeleisen

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

what about legs? Can you do body weight squats?

haha i see where he was going with this but it is wildly out of context and looks bizarre...

squatting and sprinting can raise testosterone production.

PS do hill sprints if you are sedentary... that also my advice :)

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

Have you been doing no-fap?

Also, what do you mean you "feel like getting away" from orgasm? Is it painful?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

When you're young you have a lot of energy reserves but after lots of orgasms that starts to run out. Now you need more time in between orgasms for them to feel good. But the good feeling is not what you should be after. Remember how good you felt before puberty? That's because you weren't orgasming. Accumulating horny energy in your body is the best drug there is.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

5 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Accumulating horny energy in your body is the best drug there is.

You should've kept that a secret. ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

You should've kept that a secret. ;)

I'm surprised I haven't been deathrayed by a satellite yet.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.