Hardkill

Why isn't easier to date girls from school?

55 posts in this topic

I just finished my last semester for a science class I had to take at a community college I was at. I asked out some of the girls at this resource tutoring center whom I got to know as friendly acquaintances. I could definitely that they all enjoyed talking too. There were a few of them who smiled at me before I got to know them. Most of them would ask me right away what my name was. I thought they all really liked me. Then again, what girl wouldn't be into me?

Every time I said to hi to them, they'd be like "Oh hey! How are you?!" or "Hi! How are you?!" or "Hey! How's it going?!" or "What have you been up too?" or whatever. We'd have fun conservations with each other by making jokes, bantering, getting to know each other more on a deeper level, talking about stuff related to school, etc.

By the end of the semester, I'd ask some of them to hangout during the break or ask for their number, but almost all of them would either be like "Oh, sorry I don't really give out my number. I like having a private life." or "Oh, I am not really looking for any kind of relationship right now" or "I actually don't hangout."

Yet, whenever I asked any girl in the academic classes I was in for their phone numbers, none of them had any problem giving me theirs. I did actually get one cute Asian girl to go out on a date with me. Though, I didn't get the feeling that that girl seemed all that interested on our date.

I don't get, especially considering that I thought that dating girls from school would be easier than dating girls you met either online or from cold approach given how much familiar and comfortable an environment schools are.

I know I am attractive, but I now feel really demoralized because if I can't succeed with girls from a school, especially after having already devoted years of practice into cold approaching and online dating and soaked so much knowledge and advice from experts on seduction like crazy.

What makes you attractive?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

devoted years of practice into cold approaching and online dating and soaked so much knowledge and advice from experts on seduction like crazy

What do girls want? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

What makes you attractive?

I am physically good looking and fit, highly educated, ambitious and fairly accomplished, funny, polite, bold, and magnetic.

11 minutes ago, integral said:

What do girls want? 

In terms of physical type I am really into fit girls who have a good amount of thickness to their legs, ass, with a small enough waist, and big tits as a bonus.

In terms of personality I like girls who are smart, but also are not self-centered and are respectful and compliant. She definitely has to know how to cook and clean and must prove that she is willing work hard on supporting my goals in life. 

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill That was super boring,you dont know how to express yourself so they will see you as boring ,because you are seeing yourself as boring without knowing it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Hardkill That was super boring,you dont know how to express yourself so they will see you as boring ,because you are seeing yourself as boring without knowing it...

Prove to me how that was boring. 

@Hardkill Proof is in your writing and i guess if my breath is bad im only one that cant smell it..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

14 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Hardkill Proof is in your writing and i guess if my breath is bad im only one that cant smell it..

I don’t believe you. Why should I? 

@Hardkill dont belive me think for yourself and do what you are doing im not your dad...

It's you.

Now fight.

alright i'm seconding this post, you are boring and you know you are boring them. why else would you post?

what did you expect to do with a girl from class? hit it off? and you developed no actual repertoire or social chemistry of teasing or playfulness?

even if you have deep conversations with a member of the opposite sex, they don't see it as sexual. neither should you, unless you see an actual conversational segway to make it so.

even when you say something deep, women typically find you boring unless you have fire in your soul that sparks you to them as a spontaneous being that makes the present moment fun. 

you're just a shmoe to them, and you probably don't know how to look at women with actual disgust cause you got shit to do and you don't know how to feel like you do

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

@Hardkill

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

In terms of personality I like girls who are smart, but also are not self-centered and are respectful and compliant. She definitely has to know how to cook and clean and must prove that she is willing work hard on supporting my goals in life. 

You won't find this type of girl in a school/college. This is a feminist system, it encourages women to chase their own goals and not give a damn about what others want. Basically, it trains individuals to be narcissistic and this is very bad for women's femininity. They become less womanly when they become narcissistic. (Just like a man becomes less manly when he doesn't take responsibility.) 

And, being this person takes a bit of a foundation. Look for someone between the ages of 25-30. And look in the New-Age community. They are reclaiming their femininity and if they're wise, they will have revisited their roots, looked at the patriarchy and held onto the good parts of it and figured out how to resource them for building their life. You want to find a meeting of minds on that front with them. This will give you more of a clue as to where to find them.

Also, try to create some sort of emotional-compatibility, in which you're meeting an emotional-need for them and in that process, your own emotional-need gets met. For example, if she wants validation/the feeling of being special (this is true for a lot of feminists who feel like their competence isn't recognized by the patriarchy), and if you can give it to them in a compatible love-language, this will make it so they don't need feminism anymore, on an emotional level. Then, you can create your own system with them, without worrying about opposition from them. 

Women are in trouble in this world, honestly. And, we should recognize this and do what we can to help them overcome their own conditioning and beliefs that 'they have to do it all alone'. This is where the whole 'independence'-mindset comes from. It's not something they genuinely want, it's conditioning. And we should help them overcome it. 

8 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

alright i'm seconding this post, you are boring and you know you are boring them. why else would you post?

what did you expect to do with a girl from class? hit it off? and you developed no actual repertoire or social chemistry of teasing or playfulness?

even if you have deep conversations with a member of the opposite sex, they don't see it as sexual. neither should you, unless you see an actual conversational segway to make it so.

even when you say something deep, women typically find you boring unless you have fire in your soul that sparks you to them as a spontaneous being that makes the present moment fun. 

you're just a shmoe to them, and you probably don't know how to look at women with actual disgust cause you got shit to do and you don't know how to feel like you do

36 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Hardkill dont belive me think for yourself and do what you are doing im not your dad...

Neither of you have even seen me in person. You don’t know what I look like. 

You guys both are both sounding very toxic and condescending. You have no idea the kind of hell I’ve been to. Maybe if you two knew how to relate better to people like who have Asperger’s and have tried like hell to improve into being a charismatic hero then maybe you guys would succeed in convincing me that you know what you’re saying.

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Hardkill

You won't find this type of girl in a school/college. This is a feminist system, it encourages women to chase their own goals and not give a damn about what others want. Basically, it trains individuals to be narcissistic and this is very bad for women's femininity. They become less womanly when they become narcissistic. (Just like a man becomes less manly when he doesn't take responsibility.) 

And, being this person takes a bit of a foundation. Look for someone between the ages of 25-30. And look in the New-Age community. They are reclaiming their femininity and if they're wise, they will have revisited their roots, looked at the patriarchy and held onto the good parts of it and figured out how to resource them for building their life. You want to find a meeting of minds on that front with them. This will give you more of a clue as to where to find them.

Also, try to create some sort of emotional-compatibility, in which you're meeting an emotional-need for them and in that process, your own emotional-need gets met. For example, if she wants validation/the feeling of being special (this is true for a lot of feminists who feel like their competence isn't recognized by the patriarchy), and if you can give it to them in a compatible love-language, this will make it so they don't need feminism anymore, on an emotional level. Then, you can create your own system with them, without worrying about opposition from them. 

Women are in trouble in this world, honestly. And, we should recognize this and do what we can to help them overcome their own conditioning and beliefs that 'they have to do it all alone'. This is where the whole 'independence'-mindset comes from. It's not something they genuinely want, it's conditioning. And we should help them overcome it. 

That’s true with regard to western women. They don’t know how to become compliant like women used in the good old days. 

That’s more and more men are meeting women in Eastern European and other 2nd or 3rd world countries. Most women in those countries more feminine and know how to appreciate masculinity because they used to behaving in a more submissive and cooperative manner with men.

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

That’s true with regard to western women. They don’t know how to become compliant like women used in the good old days. 

That’s more and more men are meeting women in Eastern European and other 2nd or 3rd world countries. Most women act more feminine and know how to appreciate masculinity.

Preferably don't go for Stage Blue women. Cuz when they develop themselves, your relationship will face turbulence, in the very least. 

Go for someone who's at Green and above. I think the answer is in the West itself. There are a lot of post-feminist women there. And I think you can create something better than the patriarchy with them, they don't have too much of that conditioning either. 

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Preferably don't go for Stage Blue women. Cuz when they develop themselves, your relationship will face turbulence, in the very least. 

Go for someone who's at Green and above. I think the answer is in the West itself. There are a lot of post-feminist women there. And I think you can create something better than the patriarchy with them, they don't have too much of that conditioning either. 

I’ve tried finding women at that level but they are either taken or weren’t compatible with me.

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I’ve tried finding women at that level but they are either taken or weren’t compatible with me.

How are you doing on the front of embodying your Life-Purpose?

If you have work to do on that front, do it. Cuz once you do it, you'll get access to an abundance of the kind of woman I'm talking about. This will give them an incentive to support you in your goals because it'll be meaningful to them, not because they're incompetent on their own. 

Edited by mr_engineer

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

How are you doing on the front of embodying your Life-Purpose?

If you have work to do on that front, do it. Cuz once you do it, you'll get access to an abundance of the kind of woman I'm talking about. This will give them an incentive to support you in your goals because it'll be meaningful to them, not because they're incompetent on their own. 

I am working on getting ready for Doctor of Physical Therapy graduate school next summer.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

I am working on getting ready for Doctor of Physical Therapy graduate school next summer.

Wow! That is nice. 

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

In terms of physical type I am really into fit girls who have a good amount of thickness to their legs, ass, with a small enough waist, and big tits as a bonus.

Go for women who are into fitness. You will be able to get a role in their fitness-journey. And, they'll have this body-type. And if you partner up with them and start some sort of business-venture with them around fitness, that'll give them incentive to support you in your goals. 

HTH!! :) 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Wow! That is nice. 

Go for women who are into fitness. You will be able to get a role in their fitness-journey. And, they'll have this body-type. And if you partner up with them and start some sort of business-venture with them around fitness, that'll give them incentive to support you in your goals. 

HTH!! :) 

I tried that too and only got laid twice and each time I got laid with them, they never contacted me back again.