Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Thindemic

7 posts in this topic

The new Hollywood trend of going skinny and taking weight loss pills. The dangers of such trends on the general public. Candance Owens goes into depth of the kind of pills celebs use to fast lose weight and how it encourages neurological disorders around weight. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Being too thin is unattractive. I know a girl who used to be hot but now looks like a reanimated corpse. Guess which peacock she wants now but didn't want back then lol. How do you tell people to eat without being rude?

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

This is only in the media business. I wouldnt call thindemic. The predominant trend induced by the "twerking movement" and afro women with a huge ass is the real problem.

A lot of girls that racially wouldnt have the big ass trait are obsessing with that: In my gym I only see girls working out their glutes and legs every day to become "thickk" deforming their body in my opinion.

And the ones who dont hit the gym take the shortcut of surgery (silicon implants)

Is this actually really a new trend??  Somehow I doubt it's anywhere as bad as it was in the 00s, though maybe the resurgence of the Y2K aesthetic is creating some sort of cultural subcurrent.

• Wasn't the Kim Kardashian example about her trying to fit into Marilyn Monroe's dress? (Which supposedly did some sort of damage to the dress itself.)
  • Fashion models have been very thin for a long time? The pushback against this due to social pressure is still quite recent. (Last 10 years or so.)

More like fatdemic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Crazy how celebs yo-yo their bodies and then people start following that. 

Now BBL(Brazilian butt lift) is slowly going out of fashion. 

Thank God I still have a shapely butt. I won't need it. 

Skinny is back in. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson