iboughtleosbooklist

God just wants to be comfy and cared for

7 posts in this topic

God doesn't give a shit about making others happy. I only ever made others happy for something in return. I only ever did stuff to impress people and make my parents love me so they wouldn't abandon me. It's all selfish. I've only ever been selfish. If you knew my life you'd know. I had the perfect childhood. Yes there was suffering but I only suffered for what I genuinely wanted at the time. To win competitions. To impress my friends. To be better than average but to be not so good that my parents expect too much from me. 

Im sorry Leo but God will never be selfless. God is intelligent enough to know there's nobody to care for. God knows the concept of selfishness is ridiculous. God knows it will always be alone. There's nobody to torture, or be tortured for. God doesn't want to cycle through the chain of being. God doesn't want to be an animal. God enjoys language and television too much. God would choose eternal recurrence over radical implications of oneness always. I'm sorry but it's too obvious, my life was chosen by God. I was always in control whether consciously or subconsciously. Holykael doesn't exist, he never suffered, he is just my entertainment. God likes playing the victim. Life is fucking fantastic, I get to suffer minimally all day long then enjoy the relief of getting into a warm bed for hours. Existence is as good as it could ever be. You guys will never understand because you don't exist. Leo's version of oneness is the ultimate goodness I agree but God is not good. God just wants to be safe.

Sorry bro. It's you that does not exist. Unfortunately I'm the only one who exists and I'm living the "good" version of god. It sucks. Wish god was just selfish. Was a good laugh to be accused of not existing, entertaining.

Edited by Holykael

Ego is part of God. God loves it's ego. Sleep is a rest from ego. Waking reality is where the ego can be enjoyed. It's all perfect.

The very quality of wanting itself is completely human.